• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Musk has overstepped in area of expertiese... and Stock Holders are very well aware of that fact.

Being for the working man does not necessarily solely revolve around what political donations are accepted.

I mean really, you expect Dems to not accept donations from corporations just to satisfy your definition of supporting the "working man"?

It also applies to supporting unions, higher minimum wage, worker rights, retirement benefits, child care benefits etc.

Both parties bring in "slave labor" because they look the other way in regards to employers of illegals.

When Repubs push legislation, or even advocate for fines of employers of illegals that make it more expensive to hire illegals then Americans, then get back to me.
You can look the other way all you want but it does not change what is happening. Just because one bad person is out their doing wrong does not make it OK to do wrong.

Unbelievable how left-wing radicals simply cannot stand the fact that a social media giant could start reporting all news instead of only news & info that democrats want everyone to believe is true.

Just like your quote - where did you get the $125 billion figure from? No one has lost $125 Billion. Stocks tend to go up and down. You did see that the Dow was down 1,000 points yesterday, right? Did you see that Musk sold $8.5 Billion of his personal stock yesterday?

Why should billionaires or even millionaires be taxed differently than anyone else?

It is racist to pick on billionaires or millionaires.
Why didn't you read the article... "is it even possible for you to sepearte your mind for political identity" and redevelop the ability to be a person beyond, political identification.
America is not going to submit itself to the Republicans nor the Democrats... its a always about a "rationalization among people to reach a consensus"... with Majority Rule.
Republican Party will NOT get everything it want, and Democratic Party will NOT get everything it want.

Maybe an investment in learning "how a representative Democracy works in a Republic form of Representative Governance functions, could be helpful if you invest the time to learn how it works.

• I find it unbelievablely silly that all these old men have reached the age they have and still don't know how our government's representative democracy functions.

No one gets to "dictate anything"... We as "America" have Regulations, Ordinances, Policies, Procedures and Laws.... The only places that would not have that is a "Savage Environment of Savages"

Freedom has NEVER meant... do anything, by any means, any way, at any time, with regard for nothing, any place.

As to Taxes... We have a government system that deals with "taxes", it does matter that you don't like it. you don't get to control it. You get "one vote" Period!!!

------
I never said Musk was a bad person... I said he has overstepped his area of expertise. I presented links to historical facts that other very wealth people had tried to create what they think is the ideal for society. They failed!!! '

• Tyrants try it by Force and Brutality,
  • Dictators try it by Opression and Force
  • Barbarians try it by Savagery,
  • Monarch's try it by Autocratic Programming.
  • Representative Democracy is designed for "Civics Educated People, in a Republic form of Representative Governance who make up Society.

Why not read "The Declaration of Independence'.. it is a some very good examples of the responsibility of how to engage and utilize "Free Speech".

Last edited:
Are you aware that it is illegal to employ illegal aliens?

I am, yet we look the other way.

Why should Republicans have to 'advocate for fines of employers of illegals...'?

To stop employers from hiring them...yah know, to remove the incentive to come here.

All we want to be done is for current federal law to be applied. Fines for employing illegal aliens - for EACH one -

What good are those laws when an employer makes 500k extra profit by hiring illegals and in the unlikely event they get caught, who cares. It will just be a small fine, the illegals will disappear and a year later all new illegals will be working there.

The fines have to be severe enough and enforced enough the make it more expensive to hire illegals then Americans.

So far, zero prosecutions or fines under Biden.
Yep. It's a problem. Under both parties.

Maybe you could answer your own question by looking up the word "Reverbrate".

Hmm, well maybe you could look up the word “Introspection”.

Why is it suddenly so appealing to you to bash on Elon Musk?

Have you always been a big fan of censorship? If not, why do you find yourself on the side of censorship now?

Why does censoring people now seem so appealing to you that you feel this compulsive need to tear down someone who is against it?

Unbelievable how left-wing radicals simply cannot stand the fact that a social media giant could start reporting all news instead of only news & info that democrats want everyone to believe is true.

Just like your quote - where did you get the $125 billion figure from? No one has lost $125 Billion. Stocks tend to go up and down. You did see that the Dow was down 1,000 points yesterday, right? Did you see that Musk sold $8.5 Billion of his personal stock yesterday?

Why should billionaires or even millionaires be taxed differently than anyone else?

It is racist to pick on billionaires or millionaires.
Why didn't you read the article... "is it even possible for you to sepearte your mind for political identity" and redevelop the ability to be a person beyond, political identification.
America is not going to submit itself to thought from the Republican or the Democrats... its a always about a "rationalization to reach a consensus"...
Republican Party will NOT get everything it want, and Democratic Party will NOT get everything it want.
Maybe an investment in learning "how a representative Democracy works in a Republic form of Representative Governance functions, could be helpful if you invest the time to learn how it works.
I find it unbelievablely silling that all these old men have reached the age they have and still don't know how our government's representative democracy functions.

No one gets to "dictate anything"... We as "America" have Regulations, Ordinances, Policies, Procedures and Laws.... The only places that would not have that is a "Savage Environment of Savages"

Freedom has NEVER meant... do anything, by any means, any way, at any time, with regard for nothing, any place.

As to Taxes... We have a government system that deals with "taxes", it does matter that you don't like it. you don't get to control it. You get "one vote" Period!!!

------
I never said Musk was a bad person... I said he has overstepped his area of expertise

Back
Top Bottom