• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Musk blocks Public Citizen on Twitter

Yes, you are limiting your own ability to see a poster. Twitter's ignore limits someone else's ability to see. That's why it seems more restrictive to me.
What? Sorry, I'm confused. If you use the ignore on Twitter, how is that limiting someone else's ability? It's your own setting.

Musk blocks them from his feed.

I'm not going to waste much more time explaining the obvious.
You will if you want to be taken seriously.

How is not being in Musk's feed an impingement on anyone's free speech? Be specific, if you can.

so much for "free speech." Uh huh.

LOL Nice try, but he is not in control of Twitter yet. It is still a publicly traded company. Twitter did not block Public Citizen. An individual named Musk elected to block Public Citizen from receiving their tweets. I bet they are not the only ones and I'll bet millions of individuals block others from their twitter page.
For those that hate Musk, go find another platform.

What? Sorry, I'm confused. If you use the ignore on Twitter, how is that limiting someone else's ability? It's your own setting.
Because THEY can't see you.

If I put someone on ignore I can't see them. It doesn't affect their ability to see me or reply to my posts. Twitter ignore stops THEM from seeing --and replying since they can't see my posts.

LOL Nice try, but he is not in control of Twitter yet. It is still a publicly traded company. Twitter did not block Public Citizen. An individual named Musk elected to block Public Citizen from receiving their tweets. I bet they are not the only ones and I'll bet millions of individuals block others from their twitter page.
For those that hate Musk, go find another platform.
if anyone supports Trump I have the right for free speech except with Musk it sounds like. Hmmm.

Because THEY can't see you.

If I put someone on ignore I can't see them. It doesn't affect their ability to see me or reply to my posts. Twitter ignore stops THEM from seeing --and replying since they can't see my posts.
Ahh. I get your meaning now! Agreed :)

Back
Top Bottom