• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Music Midtown festival canceled due to concerns over public gun laws

I find it completely ironic that a "music festival" cancels over people having second amendment rights yet are typically havens for the sale and consumption of illegal drugs and sexual abuse. "Yeah, we are going to cancel because we are needing to throw a hissy fit over gun rights... But yeah we are fine with everyone getting high and rampant rape." I wonder what the statistics are regarding people overdosing and dying/hospitalized contrasted to how many have died or been hospitalized due to gun violence.
Rape?

For each American killed in a gun homicide, 18 are killed by the medical industry:​

# Source: Johns Hopkins Medicine
# https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2822345-Hopkins-CDC-letter.html

deathsCausedByMedicalIndustryPerYear = 251454

# Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

gunDeathsPerYear = 38390
gunSuicidesPerYear = 24432

gunHomicidesPerYear = gunDeathsPerYear - gunSuicidesPerYear # an overestimate

# For each American killed in a gun homicide, 18 are killed by the medical industry:

deathsCausedByMedicalIndustryPerYear / gunHomicidesPerYear

>>> 18.01504513540622

For each American killed in a gun homicide, 18 are killed by the medical industry.

Good decision to cancel the festival.

One does not have to be a Nostradamus to predict that if the festival had been held, at a minimum one person would have been shot. That's just how it is in 2022 America!

We are living at a time when the crazies are running amok, and the authorities do not dare stop them. (Even the mayor of New York City has just spoken out against these perps who are let loose among the general population.)
[emphasis added by bubba]

in what way should the authorities move to stop the actions of the gun owners?

I believe James Holmes was manipulated into his actions. I believe that, because the same organization tried to get me to flip out, in 2007. They put immense resources into it — you would be amazed.

“UNLIMITED RESOURCES!”

ndTVhaXS9Scr0hEjMV1Rb3ABLkxrVGcZH2toHV906rn0EspMN2zfqDYjBPo87yHZU7bSY3r-03y1NUQz-vHiyH0R2HUa45LayaduCmOASDue2XlaPtEyt0YXlTtueocyD533jB9oGztp4DGF3MNRD_qhd3vWlbd9NFJcHO6YFeFlXTZ7OXE1_4MR

NDGYM8X4FCHlg37XXC_d6r1AdomJP5a3-ydu5CHIt9FQn68BZ5lNyHedGGNkydWhjccMRBATmCh3wJy6M8JId4qYWfwhtIoL1TSfjVc7qvVbHATmckJ20iKHUFK1WHaW5NlkvqdmUPbglJixsKDXTI1ofUrRLqfFHIqjgDeS_KAeLTnfKw5PhSsAQQ

But I was too strong, so their plan failed on me.

In the end, I did send an email in 2007, to my family and friends, and I said, “I’m going to...” and I said I was going to do bad things. But I woke up the next morning and saw the email I had sent, and thought, oh ****, I should not have sent that email. I never was planning to do anything violent. After I sent the email, days passed, and I did nothing violent. Eventually though, the FBI arrested me for that email.

Then it became clear to me that the police were:

1. corrupt and​

It was a large conspiracy, trying to get me to commit mass violence.

SibYBTITvP6r9dCXS2UHE0HQgk0RuRx0Ch9vdxCoZ5zMuMRH9j_C5kY20caukDAOpuV3leERSVvQJVTwCuF5tt5-6S94ZxnOs0N7XMHvfAeplrw5LkfkU6pyTVut9tKB2nrAkH7cPYDuvfJwOOvnTdMH5iPg1SVW6C24PH_R9_ZDLsbStOACN5-8

[emphasis added by bubba]

in what way should the authorities move to stop the actions of the gun owners?​
I addressed this to mass-shooting survivors:

If you want to know the truth about mass-shootings, you need (IMHO) to ask yourselves:

1. Why do the Arizona and U.S. governments demonize me extremely and paint me as dangerously “mentally ill”?​
  2. Why is the government’s position endorsed by untrustworthy thugs who can be seen trying to silence me and threatening to rape and murder me?​
  3. Why does the U.S. government condone the rape and murder threats against me?​

Thugs threatening to murder me and take down my Google Docs.

If you blame everything on guns and “mental illness” alone, you overlook the prominent role played by those homicidal thugs. You will learn nothing about those thugs from the politicians or the news outlets on which you rely for information. You owe yourselves the full truth regarding an issue so important to you. Maintaining a blindspot in your framework does you no good and does the victims of mass-shootings no justice (IMHO).

continued

The thugs threatening to censor my documents and rape and murder me are not small-time—they are the worst in the world, and they are best friends with the federal “law enforcement” officials you have been trusting.

You survivors of mass shootings have my trust. In my mind, there is no way you are part of the conspiracy that is causing mass shootings and has ruined my life. (Gabby Giffords is innocent likewise.) I disagree with your anti-gun politics, but I trust you are being sincere at least. In my mind, you are being misled and used by evil people who want to disarm the USA so they can tyrannize us. They are already tyrannizing me literally: They have disarmed me and unfairly and ruined my good reputation and physical health; they are threatening to rape and murder me—with full permission from the government, legal industry, and press. None of those corrupt scum earn the trust you have been affording them.

To mass-shooting survivors

I find it completely ironic that a "music festival" cancels over people having second amendment rights yet are typically havens for the sale and consumption of illegal drugs and sexual abuse. "Yeah, we are going to cancel because we are needing to throw a hissy fit over gun rights... But yeah we are fine with everyone getting high and rampant rape." I wonder what the statistics are regarding people overdosing and dying/hospitalized contrasted to how many have died or been hospitalized due to gun violence.
isn't the cancellation due to the inability to fulfill the contracted agreement to provide a gun-free environment?

continued

The thugs threatening to censor my documents and rape and murder me are not small-time—they are the worst in the world, and they are best friends with the federal “law enforcement” officials you have been trusting.

You survivors of mass shootings have my trust. In my mind, there is no way you are part of the conspiracy that is causing mass shootings and has ruined my life. (Gabby Giffords is innocent likewise.) I disagree with your anti-gun politics, but I trust you are being sincere at least. In my mind, you are being misled and used by evil people who want to disarm the USA so they can tyrannize us. They are already tyrannizing me literally: They have disarmed me and unfairly and ruined my good reputation and physical health; they are threatening to rape and murder me—with full permission from the government, legal industry, and press. None of those corrupt scum earn the trust you have been affording them.

To mass-shooting survivors
Why are you still alive?

You have stated the Mafia controls the FBI. You have repeatedly stated your concern about being murdered by the FBI.

How are you still alive?

How to spot a SPECTRE agent

1. Primary characteristics. He:
    1. cannot recall my statements correctly;
    2. does not believe in organized crime;
    3. manners like he was raised by farm animals.

You haven't quoted me accurately even once. Copy / paste is too hard for you. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

simple-jack-ben-stiller.jpeg

Why are YOU spamming the forum if you are trying to avoid getting killed?
Why are you spamming the forum with misrepresentations of my statements? 🤪 You haven't quoted me accurately even once. Copy / paste is too hard for you. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You haven't quoted me accurately even once. Copy / paste is too hard for you. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

View attachment 67411485

There is no debate rule requiring me to quote you verbatim (or copy and paste) as long as I do not misrepresent your statements.

And Spectre is fiction:

Why are you spamming the forum with misrepresentations of my statements? 🤪 You haven't quoted me accurately even once. Copy / paste is too hard for you. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

There is no debate rule requiring me to quote you verbatim (or copy and paste) as long as I do not misrepresent your statements.

Childish GIF instead of debate.
If you presented a debate-challenge, I'd be the first to answer. You present no challenge. 🤡 You nag, pester, and badger those who reject you. If you don't want to be rejected, you have to actually challenge me, not just crying.,

If you presented a debate-challenge, I'd be the first to answer. You present no challenge. 🤡 You nag, pester, and badger those who reject you. If you don't want to be rejected, you have to actually challenge me, not just crying.,

Please lie some more.

What you present is a panoply of paranoid and delusional claims interspersed with flights of fancy.

You have been asked how you are still alive with all the claimed forces stacked against you.

You have been asked why you spam the forum with your nonsense when you are in fear of your life.

No logical answer to either question.

Just childish GIFs and references to a fictional organization.

a fictional organization.

What you present is a panoply of paranoid and delusional claims interspersed with flights of fancy.
  2. Also... tossing around “mental-health” jargon left and right, without knowing what the technical terms actually mean

You have been asked why you beat your wife.

"A popular Atlanta music festival that brings in tens of thousands of people to the area over a two-day period in September was canceled Monday due to concerns over Georgia's gun law in public parks.

The decision was linked to a recent appeals court ruling related to the Atlanta Botanical Garden's ability to restrict guns from its property, as well as broader concerns about people bringing firearms to the concert, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported."

Link

Looks like the freedom to assemble and hear ideas expressed through music, protected by the First Amendment is being curtailed by an extremist reading of the Second Amendment.

One notes that there are many rules and regulations set in place that govern the exercise of this first amendment right, which has not created a public health crisis, but seem to be none governing this second amendment right, which has.
So they are concerned Democrats could show up and shoot up the place. Got it!!

I'm glad they closed it. The Democratic party loves to let people out of prison so they can shoot innocent people

Back
Top Bottom