• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Music, cigars, beverages. The perfect trifecta!

MrSmith

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My go to for the perfect evening is Joe Bonammassa, a Tres Reynas cigar, and a single barrel Knob Creek. Of course the location and the mood add to the pleasure component. I'm looking for a little variety. Suggestions?

Jimmy Cliff, Fuente Hemingway Classico (camaroon wrapper), Mojito.....and a smokin' brunette!

Jimmy Cliff, Fuente Hemingway Classico (camaroon wrapper), Mojito.....and a smokin' brunette!
Well, I do like the scenery

My go to for the perfect evening is Joe Bonammassa, a Tres Reynas cigar, and a single barrel Knob Creek. Of course the location and the mood add to the pleasure component. I'm looking for a little variety. Suggestions?

I'm assuming that this is after a nice dinner. May I suggest you finish the evening with some sex?

Preferably with a partner, but you're allowed to improvise

l thought it was about cuba

I'm assuming that this is after a nice dinner. May I suggest you finish the evening with some sex?

Preferably with a partner, but you're allowed to improvise[/QUOTE
I would apply the same answer as post #8

It is where ever you are or where your imagination takes you

Mojito.jpg

Have you heard the original of "Chocolate Jesus"? Tom Waits goes well with whiskey, if you like his vocal style.

I tried a whiskey and listened to Tom Waits. It didn't work for me, so I kept on drinking. 2 days and three bottles later I still can't get my head around his music. Maybe I should change cigars....

Maybe some light island music but I prefer quiet when I kick back with a cigar. I can drink but prefer something like cranberry and soda over crushed ice. Crickets and stars...best accompaniment.

Maybe some light island music but I prefer quiet when I kick back with a cigar. I can drink but prefer something like cranberry and soda over crushed ice. Crickets and stars...best accompaniment.

As much as I like listening to music, I can find no fault with your preference

Van Morrison:

I'll Take Care of You

Wasted Years

Or maybe some Wes Montgomery:

No Blues

Basil Hayden on the rocks or Hendricks gin with a just a breath of vermouth.

I prefer an oily maduro, though a camaroon wrapper ain't bad. Toraño Exodus or a bundled Padron maduro I get locally from a cigar place.

Van Morrison:

I'll Take Care of You

Wasted Years

Or maybe some Wes Montgomery:

No Blues

Basil Hayden on the rocks or Hendricks gin with a just a breath of vermouth.

I prefer an oily maduro, though a camaroon wrapper ain't bad. Toraño Exodus or a bundled Padron maduro I get locally from a cigar place.
I like your choices. Haven't listened to much of Wes Montgomery, but I suspect that will change.

Back
Top Bottom