• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Music, cigars, beverages. The perfect trifecta!

MrSmith

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My go to for the perfect evening is Joe Bonammassa, a Tres Reynas cigar, and a single barrel Knob Creek. Of course the location and the mood add to the pleasure component. I'm looking for a little variety. Suggestions?

Lutherf

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Jimmy Cliff, Fuente Hemingway Classico (camaroon wrapper), Mojito.....and a smokin' brunette!

MrSmith

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Jimmy Cliff, Fuente Hemingway Classico (camaroon wrapper), Mojito.....and a smokin' brunette!
Well, I do like the scenery

sangha

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
My go to for the perfect evening is Joe Bonammassa, a Tres Reynas cigar, and a single barrel Knob Creek. Of course the location and the mood add to the pleasure component. I'm looking for a little variety. Suggestions?

I'm assuming that this is after a nice dinner. May I suggest you finish the evening with some sex?

Preferably with a partner, but you're allowed to improvise

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
l thought it was about cuba

MrSmith

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm assuming that this is after a nice dinner. May I suggest you finish the evening with some sex?

Preferably with a partner, but you're allowed to improvise[/QUOTE
I would apply the same answer as post #8

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
It is where ever you are or where your imagination takes you

Mojito.jpg

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Yep, like the Jazz influence. Just finished listening to "Chocolate Jesus".

Have you heard the original of "Chocolate Jesus"? Tom Waits goes well with whiskey, if you like his vocal style.

MrSmith

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Have you heard the original of "Chocolate Jesus"? Tom Waits goes well with whiskey, if you like his vocal style.

I tried a whiskey and listened to Tom Waits. It didn't work for me, so I kept on drinking. 2 days and three bottles later I still can't get my head around his music. Maybe I should change cigars....

VanceMack

MSG Benavides TAB
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Maybe some light island music but I prefer quiet when I kick back with a cigar. I can drink but prefer something like cranberry and soda over crushed ice. Crickets and stars...best accompaniment.

sangha

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Maybe some light island music but I prefer quiet when I kick back with a cigar. I can drink but prefer something like cranberry and soda over crushed ice. Crickets and stars...best accompaniment.

As much as I like listening to music, I can find no fault with your preference

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Van Morrison:

I'll Take Care of You

Wasted Years

Or maybe some Wes Montgomery:

No Blues

Basil Hayden on the rocks or Hendricks gin with a just a breath of vermouth.

I prefer an oily maduro, though a camaroon wrapper ain't bad. Toraño Exodus or a bundled Padron maduro I get locally from a cigar place.

MrSmith

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Van Morrison:

I'll Take Care of You

Wasted Years

Or maybe some Wes Montgomery:

No Blues

Basil Hayden on the rocks or Hendricks gin with a just a breath of vermouth.

I prefer an oily maduro, though a camaroon wrapper ain't bad. Toraño Exodus or a bundled Padron maduro I get locally from a cigar place.
I like your choices. Haven't listened to much of Wes Montgomery, but I suspect that will change.

Top Bottom