• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Music can have soothing effect on human mind

peace13

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Music is a good instrument that can create a soothing effect on the human mind. It takes the man away from worries and frustration. This is what we can call the stepping stone towards attaining the peace. I speak of my experience when I visited my village last month. I happen to roam about on a moonlit night when I saw a gathering of village dwellers sitting in an open place. One of them was singing a traditional song and the other was playing on flute. The melody was so attractive that the whole gathering was spell-bound. The villagers who otherwise keep fighting among themselves were sitting there like single family. They seemed to have forgotten their differences and were extremely peaceful

I asked a question from myself. If the music can have such a pleasant effect on these people why the music can’t be used as an instrument for the global peace? This is not a new idea. People in the past including the saints have been using music to propagate their religious teachings. So let’s make the music more constructive role in attaining the global peace.

Light of Peace: Music can play pivotal role in creating peace and harmony among the people

Music is a good instrument that can create a soothing effect on the human mind. It takes the man away from worries and frustration. This is what we can call the stepping stone towards attaining the peace. I speak of my experience when I visited my village last month. I happen to roam about on a moonlit night when I saw a gathering of village dwellers sitting in an open place. One of them was singing a traditional song and the other was playing on flute. The melody was so attractive that the whole gathering was spell-bound. The villagers who otherwise keep fighting among themselves were sitting there like single family. They seemed to have forgotten their differences and were extremely peaceful

I asked a question from myself. If the music can have such a pleasant effect on these people why the music can’t be used as an instrument for the global peace? This is not a new idea. People in the past including the saints have been using music to propagate their religious teachings. So let’s make the music more constructive role in attaining the global peace.

Light of Peace: Music can play pivotal role in creating peace and harmony among the people

Tomorrow on Really Obvious Revelations, we examine the idea that water is wet.

Back
Top Bottom