• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muscovy-Ukraine war: 'First footage ever' shows Turkish drone strike Moscow forces. Video

536 armored cars, 1 Buk system & 102 tanks?
My my...the Ukrainians have been making good use of those Javelins!
Putin's half-assed attempt at conquest won't work. He wants to limit civilian casualties so Ukrainians could accept him but the stiff resistance from the army won't allow it.

According to Wikipedia only 9 civilians have been killed in Kiev. But we all know that this approach won't save Putin from international condemnation

Keep in mind the ukrainians are known liars and have been caught numerous times lying about their losses and their victories since 2014, russia and their breakaway allies did the same.

Social media footage does not come close to backing the ukrainian govts claims, my guess is the truth lies inbetween, otherwise it is taking the word of one known liar over another known liar, knowing full well they both lie about claims and losses.

Putin's half-assed attempt at conquest won't work. He wants to limit civilian casualties so Ukrainians could accept him but the stiff resistance from the army won't allow it.

According to Wikipedia only 9 civilians have been killed in Kiev. But we all know that this approach won't save Putin from international condemnation

and a good song

Litwin trying to insult people’s intelligence again. What a surprise. Its rather appalling he is taking a victory lap right now after openly viewing Americans as bodies to throw at his personal feuds.

How does a non existent country invade another country? Tune in next time for Litwin cant geography.

Every moscow tank or army equipment destroyed is a step for a better future. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom