• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muscovy lost again, Great News: " Macedonia to formally join NATO on Wednesday"

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Muscovy lost again, Great News: " Macedonia to formally join NATO on Wednesday". Muscovy is in bad news limbo , everyday brings only bad news to juchis . how long it can hold it ?))) :lamo

macedonia-nato-accession.jpg

https://www.foreignbrief.com/daily-...macedonia-to-formally-join-nato-on-wednesday/

Why is this good news? Who cares?

Why is this good news? Who cares?

This is a much better outcome than Macedonia being a proxy base of operations for Putin/Russia in southern Europe.

I remember seeing an interview with Medvedev in 2008. They were talking to him about the possibility of Russia itself joining the EU, and even NATO! At the time, it really looked like Russia was moving to become a respected member of the civilized global community. How much more stable and propesperous the global community would have been if that had happened- both politically and economically.

But that would have meant an end to the corruption by the Russian oligarchs. We can’t have that now, can we?

What a lifetime away such hopes seem to be now...:(

I remember seeing an interview with Medvedev in 2008. They were talking to him about the possibility of Russia itself joining the EU, and even NATO! At the time, it really looked like Russia was moving to become a respected member of the civilized global community. How much more stable and propesperous the global community would have been if that had happened- both politically and economically.

But that would have meant an end to the corruption by the Russian oligarchs. We can’t have that now, can we?

What a lifetime away such hopes seem to be now...:(

Medvedev in 2008 was a temporary czar , in current format (as an empire ) Muscovy can not be part of the civilized global community

Medvedev in 2008 was a temporary czar , in current format (as an empire ) Muscovy can not be part of the civilized global community

You obviously don’t like them very much, and I can certainly see why you might have your reasons. But there have been things that make one wonder whether they fundamentally lack the potential to get there someday. Gorbachev also, for example, seemed to show glimpses of a civilized Russia being able to show cooperation and responsibility and joining a civilized global community. I would hate to be so pessimistic us to think it could never happen.

People used to say this about Germany. But they seem like pretty mature adults in the global community now. In fact, sometimes they seem like the only grownups left in the room. Who knows? It could happen with the Russians someday. But as long as Mr. Putin wants to make Russia great again by continuing to play 19th century Geo politics, that seems like a faraway dream.

You obviously don’t like them very much, and I can certainly see why you might have your reasons. But there have been things that make one wonder whether they fundamentally lack the potential to get there someday. Gorbachev also, for example, seemed to show glimpses of a civilized Russia being able to show cooperation and responsibility and joining a civilized global community. I would hate to be so pessimistic us to think it could never happen.

People used to say this about Germany. But they seem like pretty mature adults in the global community now. In fact, sometimes they seem like the only grownups left in the room. Who knows? It could happen with the Russians someday. But as long as Mr. Putin wants to make Russia great again by continuing to play 19th century Geo politics, that seems like a faraway dream.

he was a commie, and size of his economy was danish size , what he could do against west ?

and dont forget about this corbi crime

'How we made the Chernobyl rain' - Telegraph
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/.../How-we-made-the-Chernobyl-rain.html
Apr 22, 2007 - In the wake of the catastrophic meltdown of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor, people in Belarus reported heavy, black-coloured rain around the ...

so i´d not call him or his ussr empire civilized

One more NATO member to share the cost perhaps.

One person cared enough to open a thread and you cared enough to respond.

Are you serious?

Do you know that Macedonia is just another needy liability which is so small it contributes nothing militarily or financially?

Are you serious?

Do you know that Macedonia is just another needy liability which is so small it contributes nothing militarily or financially?

The function of the Russian above. Try to cultivate fractures in European nations/blocs.

+1
Belarus , Ukraine are next on the line

Yesterday the Verkhovna Rada passed a resolution for amending the Constitution to make joining the EU and NATO national priorities.

I think Federica Mogherini stated 2026 for Ukraine in the EU.

Yesterday the Verkhovna Rada passed a resolution for amending the Constitution to make joining the EU and NATO national priorities.

I think Federica Mogherini stated 2026 for Ukraine in the EU.

maybe even early . once all connections with Muscovy will be cut , we will see another Ukraine

I could see Scandinavia or even Serbia joining NATO one day. But Ukraine? If the Kremlin can meddle in elections in the most powerful country on Earth, it would be silly to think they wouldn't do the same to a much poorer country right next door to them.

I could see Scandinavia or even Serbia joining NATO one day. But Ukraine? If the Kremlin can meddle in elections in the most powerful country on Earth, it would be silly to think they wouldn't do the same to a much poorer country right next door to them.

Digital warfare knows no boundaries.

Serbia is far too close to Moscow,

Yeah they'd have to get rid of that Vucic asshat first. Probably EU first under a common Yugoslavist economy, then NATO provided its still around by then (if it survives Trump or another theocrat Republican President).

man Abbazorkzog has joined rysskistrong11111 team here, he moves toward putler is the great leader and Ukrainiansjuzzzandnazies very very fast

Back
Top Bottom