• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muscovites ("Russians") are White Mongols, Chinese Commentator Says

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Muscovites ("Russians") are White Mongols, Chinese Commentator Says . question is when Muscovites stop to lying to themselves and leave Ukraine with its European Rus´ history and move back to steppe and Moksha´s swamps ?

“It is ironic that the Mongols who generate sense of shame among Russians turn out to be the founders of the Muscovite ’ capital!”
http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2019/09/russians-are-white-mongols-chinese.html

0_9878a_838b2e95_orig.jpeg

Muscovites ("Russians") are White Mongols, Chinese Commentator Says . question is when Muscovites stop to lying to themselves and leave Ukraine with its European Rus´ history and move back to steppe and Moksha´s swamps ?

“It is ironic that the Mongols who generate sense of shame among Russians turn out to be the founders of the Muscovite ’ capital!”
http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2019/09/russians-are-white-mongols-chinese.html

When are you going to use historically correct and proper place and personal names?

This is a lot of bullcr*p. And all based on Russians and Mongols intermarrying during the late middle ages. Lol. Marriages between different people are not that unusual. Doesn't make them"white mongols". The Mongol era was a complicated era. Mocow has existed since the 1100s, but was an insignificant town until Vladimir- Suzdal fell apart (due to the Mongols) and one of the successor states were based around Moscow.

This is a lot of bullcr*p. And all based on Russians and Mongols intermarrying during the late middle ages. Lol. Marriages between different people are not that unusual. Doesn't make them"white mongols". The Mongol era was a complicated era. Mocow has existed since the 1100s, but was an insignificant town until Vladimir- Suzdal fell apart (due to the Mongols) and one of the successor states were based around Moscow.

What Litwin refuses to accept is that the rise of Russia led to the fall of the existing former Mongolian Khanates....

To him paying tribute = Being part of the Mongol Empire.

By that reasoning Iraq, Iran, Bulgaria, Serbia, Lithuania and many more nations are Mongol

Lithuania was actually a vassal of the Mongols for some time.

What Litwin refuses to accept is that...
so you say that Litwin owns journal Sina? I dont need show one more time your deep love with Juchi Ulus , I know about it and i am ok with this

[QUOTE="Litwin, post: 1072674238, member: 30883
so you say that Litwin owns journal Sina? I dont need show one more time your deep love with Juchi Ulus , I know about it and i am ok with this
[/QUOTE]

You aren't making sense.

Juchi Ulu ceased to exist in the early 1500s.

What Litwin refuses to accept is that the rise of Russia led to the fall of the existing former Mongolian Khanates....

To him paying tribute = Being part of the Mongol Empire.

By that reasoning Iraq, Iran, Bulgaria, Serbia, Lithuania and many more nations are Mongol

Lithuania was actually a vassal of the Mongols for some time.

Back
Top Bottom