• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MUSCOVITE TROOPS SO INCOMPETENT IT’S EMBARRASSING, SAYS A BRITISH ARMY SNIPER IN UKRAINE

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

MUSCOVITE TROOPS SO INCOMPETENT IT’S EMBARRASSING, SAYS A BRITISH ARMY SNIPER IN UKRAINE​

It's unbelievable to see how incompetent the Muscovite army really is. MANY were all led to believe they're badasses, but THEY SUCK, BIG TIME!

I hope this is true.
Without a doubt, the Russian army has not performed up to expectations.
They are reduced to shelling civilians from a distance.
Pathetic.
I guess we can safely say that Putin grossly underestimated Ukrainian resistance.

I hope this is true.
Pathetic.
I guess we can safely say that Putin grossly underestimated Ukrainian resistance.
...while overestimating his own army's competence.

Like you, I just hope this rings true to the end - and that the end is near.

I hope this is true.
Pathetic.
on the all levels , Moscow army SUCKS

PS Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

MUSCOVITE TROOPS SO INCOMPETENT IT’S EMBARRASSING, SAYS A BRITISH ARMY SNIPER IN UKRAINE​

It's unbelievable to see how incompetent the Muscovite army really is. MANY were all led to believe they're badasses, but THEY SUCK, BIG TIME!

Oh look, some random guy has an opinion. Who cares?

Seriously, according to you Ukraine won the war days ago, so each successive claim that “gee, this time Russia will total surrender” sounds like whistling past a graveyard.

Do you disagree with the opinion?

I think the Russian military didn’t curbstomp the Ukrainians like everyone assumed they would. Frankly, I think that says more about everyone’s assumptions than anything about Russia. After all, everyone assumed we’d curbstomped the Taliban so hard that the Afghan government could hold them off and clearly THAT didn’t happen.

I think the Russian military didn’t curbstomp the Ukrainians like everyone assumed they would. Frankly, I think thwas at says more about everyone’s assumptions than anything about Russia. After all, everyone assumed we’d curbstomped the Taliban so hard that the Afghan government could hold them off and clearly THAT didn’t happen.
Thanks. I was just wondering.

I have been reading about massive supply chain problems, running out of food and fuel, American generals describing how inept some of the Russian tactics have been, how low morale is among the Russian rank and file because they don't know what they are fighting for, don't have supplies, arent lead well, etc..

Seems pretty screwed up to me.

I hope this is true.
Pathetic.
WITH our help Ukraine fight like a NATO state , meanwhile Muscovy is Papua with snow

Thanks. I was just wondering.

I have been reading about massive supply chain problems, running out of food and fuel, American generals describing how inept some of the Russian tactics have been, how low morale is among the Russian rank and file because they don't know what they are fighting for, don't have supplies, arent lead well, etc..

Seems pretty screwed up to me.

Keep in mind, we don’t know how much of that is accurate and how much of it is news sources filling in the blanks with wishful thinking. The US military certainly has no shortages of constant screwups, especially during wartime, and its hardly surprising that another nation’s military has the same…..but when you look at maps of the frontlines Russian troops keep grinding forwards, which is a very different story than what people are singing here.

Keep in mind, we don’t know how much of that is accurate and how much of it is news sources filling in the blanks with wishful thinking. The US military certainly has no shortages of constant screwups, especially during wartime, and its hardly surprising that another nation’s military has the same…..but when you look at maps of the frontlines Russian troops keep grinding forwards, which is a very different story than what people are singing here.
I trust American generals for the most part.

And we know, for example, that they have lost high numbers of soldiers, more then the US lost in 20 years fighting in the middle east. In just three weeks.

Seems like a disaster to me.

I trust American generals for the most part.

And we know, for example, that they have lost high numbers of soldiers, more then the US lost in 20 years fighting in the middle east. In just three weeks.

Seems like a disaster to me.

They are also fighting an enemy far better armed and trained than the US did.

Plus, of course, American military leaders know our country has a very low tolerance for taking casualties, which factors into our planning. Other nations’ militaries don’t necessarily worry about that as much.

They are also fighting an enemy far better armed and trained than the US did.

Plus, of course, American military leaders know our country has a very low tolerance for taking casualties, which factors into our planning. Other nations’ militaries don’t necessarily worry about that as much.
Still a total disaster in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom