• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muscovite SOLDIER SURRENDERED AND SOLD HIS TANK TO UKRAINIAN ARMY FOR 10.000$

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Muscovite SOLDIER SURRENDERED AND SOLD HIS TANK TO UKRAINIAN ARMY FOR 10.000$​

3 meals a day, shower, warmth, 10k once Ukraine wins, enrollment of being a citizen with their own rights in Ukraine. Not bad deal. (y)

A fully-operational Russian tank for $10k???

pfff - - - I wouldn't take a penny under $1m - - which is around a quarter of what those tanks cost to manufacture.

The Muscovite got swindled.

3 meals a day, shower, warmth, 10k once Ukraine wins, enrollment of being a citizen with their own rights in Ukraine. Not bad deal. (y)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh man!

That story sounds completely bull shit. Based on my experience around 20 years ago in mech infantry unit which the unit I was in used Bradly fighting vehicles(for some reason some mech infantry soldiers will claim a Bradly is a not tank). There is a driver, gunner, commander and a infantry crew that is deployed to take out any threats to the Bradly. From what I understand a Abrams tank crew will consist of a driver,loader, commander and gunner. In both cases the driver is of the lowest rank out of those crew who is told where to go and how fast to drive by the commander. When driving a vehicle like that the view is extremely limited. You might be able to see whats directly in front of you and a little bit on the sides depending on the type of armored vehicle you are driving and whether or not any additional gear is strapped to the tracked vehicles. .If you are driving with the hatch down that view is more limited because you are looking through what amounts to periscopes. That commander is basically the driver's eyes and ears. Without that commander telling the drive where to go the tank would end up running over some shit it shouldn't, stuck or worse.

Back
Top Bottom