• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Murtha Showcased, Lieberman Ignored

mpg said:
You're right. I was wrong.

But I still have no doubt about the media being liberal.

mpg said:

Just wait until we have a Democrat majority.

The Media will change into a "conservative" media.
Well, it won't be a change for Fox, but for most other news sources.

Caine said:
Just wait until we have a Democrat majority.

The Media will change into a "conservative" media.
Well, it won't be a change for Fox, but for most other news sources.

Nobody has that long to live............:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Nobody has that long to live............:roll:

a heh.. a heh... aaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your funny, I sure do get a kick out of you.

mpg said:

You Joking? People who actually watch the news know that the only news network close to being liberal is CNN. Look at Fox conservative to the Bone. O'Reilly and Hannity. MSNBC also pretty conservative w/ Joe Scarborough.

Che said:
You Joking? People who actually watch the news know that the only news network close to being liberal is CNN. Look at Fox conservative to the Bone. O'Reilly and Hannity. MSNBC also pretty conservative w/ Joe Scarborough.

I guess you never heard od CBS , 60 minutes Dan Rathergate huh? What a very convenient memory you have.......:roll:

Navy Pride said:
I guess you never heard od CBS , 60 minutes Dan Rathergate huh? What a very convenient memory you have.......:roll:

Your comparing one incident to a trend displayed over long periods of time.
This argument proves nothing, except your inability to debate in an intelligent manner.

:smoking:

Navy Pride said:

While studying this thread and visualizing the nature of the rhetoric as of recent ... my mind brings up images of two adverse children throwing rocks at one another on a playground.

I think there will always be bias in the media. To what end that bias may benefit can often times be attributed to the party which controls the legislative and executive admnistration. In this case it is the republicans. I have issues with bias in general... I don't care who it benefits. However I am seeing a high rate of obfuscation and trivial segments on a majority of mainstream news networks that do lean towards unconditional support of the Bush administration.

THis worries me for a few reasons......

If Bush is willing to implant propaganda abroad to quell dissent... then why should we believe he would not do the same thing here in the US? I mean freedom of press is not a right that can be legitimately violated even under some special privelege of presidential power. It is disturbing to realize that Bush only endorses the constitution when it fits his will... when it does not there is some general and blanket aspect that somehow relates it to the controversial war on terror (which had little to do with Iraq before he got there.) THe main fallacy by our CiC here is that he has been arrogant in his interpretation of laws. Laws that exist for a reason.

There can be no provisional presidential power without declaration of war... and without declaration of war there can be no circumstance that would empower Bush to falsify a virtue of our constitution. Especially not when the administration is acting as a dictator of democracy and a miscreant of human rights. It's all very hitler-ish.. and that's a centrist stand point.. not a conspirational left wing (visa vi Coulter) opinion.

Last edited:
Caine said:
Your comparing one incident to a trend displayed over long periods of time.
This argument proves nothing, except your inability to debate in an intelligent manner.

The only real Conservative media outlet is talk radio and possibly FOX.......CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, PBS the NY and LA Times are all left wing media outlets that like you hate President Bush and like you want him to fail in everything he does even in Iraq where failure means the death of our brave service people..................Your hatred is eating you alive.....The are some good professional help out there..........Get some before your hatred eats you alive..........

Navy Pride said:
The only real Conservative media outlet is talk radio and possibly FOX.......CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, PBS the NY and LA Times are all left wing media outlets that like you hate President Bush and like you want him to fail in everything he does even in Iraq where failure means the death of our brave service people..................Your hatred is eating you alive.....The are some good professional help out there..........Get some before your hatred eats you alive..........

Again... complete and utter NONSENSCE!

Just stop posting.
Resulting to say that CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, NY Times and LA Times want soldiers to die and hate President Bush when that statement is not only ABSOLUTELY wrong but just plain friggin' stupid, not only that, but also claiming that I want our troops to die when I have MANY MANY friends that I still speak with from Ft. Bragg, is just retarded.

Your hatred of anyone who doesn't bow down to Bush is eating you alive.
Your hatred for people who can think for themselves is eating you alive.
Your inability to think for youself is eating you alive.

Thank god there is professional help out there, you should get some mbefore your hatred eats you alive.

Back
Top Bottom