• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Murtha on Meet the Press today......

Navy Pride said:
aps that is and easy one......Running for the Senate is not the same as running for President

Changing your mind is one thing but lumping all Vietnam vets in saying that we raped and murdered innocent civilians is outrageous.....Meeting with the NVN in Paris bordered on Treason and testifying in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee and saying under oath that he personally commited war crimes in that he razed and burned villages in a no fire zone makes him either guilty of perjury or he should be charged with war crimes............

As usual, the right lies and twists the words of John Kerry. John Kerry was testifying as to acts that others had told him they had committed. And guess what, Navy Pride? It's frigging true! Don't tell me that everyone who served in Vietnam was some honorable person. Are you going to deny that our soldiers did NOT kill just to kill people? Sure I wasn't there, but I have read enough about it to know that not everyone served honorably, Navy Pride. If Kerry had made those statements without any basis, that would be one thing. But there were facts to back up those statements. To say there weren't is a total lie, and you know it.

I don't know enough about his meeting with North Vietnam to speak intelligently on that, but I am guessing that what you're saying is an exaggeration. That's all the republicans did during this last election--exaggerate, exaggerate, exaggerate.

He sloved to bring up his awards and medals but to this day he won't release he form 180 that tells how he got them..........Don't you wonder why.........

Sure I wonder, but I don't care enough to know what's in his medical records to sit here and think about why he hasn't released certain records. My guess is, even if he published those records, you and other republicans would find a way to twist the facts. He received awards, which indicated he engaged in combat, which is more than most can say.

Kerry was a flawed candidate for president......That is why he could not even beat a weak opponent like Bush who was there for the taking........

Reporting for duty my ***!!!!

No one is perfect. And I agree that it is disappointing that he could not take on someone who has been an awful president as Bush. Regardless, had Bush not won, he wouldn't be looking as horrible as he does today, which makes me happy that he won. He will go down in history as one of the worst presidents. We reap what we sew.

KCConservative said:
You know this how?

Because I am omniscient, KC.

disneydude said:
Senile? Is that the new right wing ploy to discredit Murtha.

Yet he has a photo of Reagan as his avatar. :lol:

Navy Pride said:
Did anyoine see Congressman Murtha on Meet the Press Today? I truly believe senility has set in on this guy.......He has gone of the deep end and contradicts himself constantly.........He is hurting our troops in Iraq..He called our military broken again.......I don't care if he is a career military man or not...........He is a partiansan hack and is giving aid and comfort to the enemy....

He needs to seek professional help.............

Did you hear Tony Blair this week? Makes Murtha look small and irrelevent.

danarhea said:
............. a Marine who has been there.
........................credibility.

So when Hillary, without any military experience, runs against someone who did serve..............

It's coming what will you say then?

When I watched Murtha on Meet the Press and the way Matthews took him a part I actually felt sorry for the guy..........Matthews discredited him on every point and Murtha looked weak and confused........

Back
Top Bottom