• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murdochs Kick Ailes Out at Fox News

It does look like what we have here is some people pissy about Fox News for some reason or another, deciding to spread some "disinformation" (lies) about Fox News by way of gross exaggeration. .

Theyre pissy cause Fox is influential. Liberals really dont like competition or losing.

Besides for their BLM cheerleading CNN has had superb coverage of the 2016 election.

I agree. I rarely ever watch the networks, but if I do - it's always CNN.

It looks like the biggest shoe in the Roger Ailes sexual harassment scandal has just dropped.

According to New York Magazine’s Gabriel Sherman, Fox News star anchor Megyn Kelly has told investigators hired by the Murdoch family that she has been sexually harassed by Fox News CEO Roger Ailes.

Specifically, Sherman has two sources who claim that “Kelly has told investigators that Ailes made unwanted sexual advances towards her about ten years ago when she was a young correspondent at Fox.” The sources say that she described the alleged harassment by Ailes in great detail. ...
Bombshell report: Megyn Kelly has told Murdoch lawyers she was sexually harassed by Roger Ailes

the daggers are out

Theyre pissy cause Fox is influential. Liberals really dont like competition or losing.

Plus, we don't like networks masquerading as news outlets that are, in fact, the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.

Plus, we don't like networks masquerading as news outlets that are, in fact, the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.

And how do you feel about ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, AND CNN? OOPS! then there's the NYT, the Wash. Post, and the LAT. Be fair, Dude, or everybody will know you are fudging.

You prefer networks that masquerade as outlets that are, in fact, the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party then?

I can understand that.

Notice you ONLY said Republican. Proved my point. I as a die hard libertarian, however, have no problem with "networks masquerading as news outlets".

Drudge is leading with the rumor that a talent meeting is going to be held and that some big names might walk.

None of the networks are true news outlets. Everyone has an agenda.

Drudge is leading with the rumor that a talent meeting is going to be held and that some big names might walk.

It is being reported that the offense Ailes committed against Kelly was a hug she didn't like.
What and who the hell are we supposed to believe?

I have no idea. I'm not willing to jump to a conclusion in either direction.

A lot of her reaction to the purported hug may depend upon what he had in his pocket.

All of Fox News’ primetime lineup is willing to walk out of the network with chief executive and chairman Roger Ailes if he is pushed out by Rupert Murdoch and his family, Breitbart News has confirmed.
Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Greta Van Susteren, Shepard Smith, Bret Baier, Eric Bolling, Neil Cavuto, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Laura Ingraham, Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Jeanine Pirro, Bo Dietl, Monica Crowley, all of the Fox and Friends hosts, and at least 50 Fox News contributors are willing to depart the network if Ailes is ousted, and leave with him to form a new network, one of the network’s anchors told Breitbart News late Tuesday.

All of them stand against Megyn Kelly, and all of them stand with Roger Ailes.
Exclusive — Fox News Stars Stand With Roger Ailes Against Megyn Kelly, More Than 50 Fox Contributors, All Primetime, Willing To Walk - Breitbart

WOW, more and more it looks like Kelly and JEB! are two peas in a pod, long carrying reps for being pretty bright but they turn out to be tone deaf and dumb as bricks.

Looks like the Gretchen Carlson lawsuit isn't going away anytime soon. People have been saying that Ailes is the next Bill Cosby. What do you think?
If more reports from those female pundits that have already backed Ailes comes out, this could cause trouble for the entire network's future.

Why would this be trouble for the entire network's future? Some guy sexually harassed women and got canned. A lawsuit will happen and money will change hands. That will be the end of it. The fact that Hillary, who enabled a serial sexual predator to operate for decades, might be the next President proves that's not enough to end anything.

^ this.

Some people are abusers, some people are liars.

And if people clam to be victims I have a personal requirement that if they dont tell me or others in a timely manner about what happened then I dont give a flying ****, and furthermore I encourage others to not give a ****. Those who are not willing to help themselves get the finger from me. I have thought for awhile that there is something wrong with Kelly, now I am sure there is.

Last edited:
And if people clam to be victims I have a personal requirement that if they dont tell me or others in a timely manner about what happened then I dont give a ****, and furthermore I encourage others to not give a ****. Those who are not willing to help themselves get the finger from me. I have thought for awhile that there is something wrong with Kelly, now I am sure there is.

I would encourage victims to confront their accusers as soon as they are able to do so.

Unfortunately, if they wait too long, it becomes more difficult to prove resulting in a diminished capacity to evaluate the accusation.

However, they still may be victims, and their accusations should be treated with an appropriate amount of respect.

I always kinda liked Kelly, myself.

I would encourage victims to confront their accusers as soon as they are able to do so.

Unfortunately, if they wait too long, it becomes more difficult to prove resulting in a diminished capacity to evaluate the accusation.

However, they still may be victims, and their accusations should be treated with an appropriate amount of respect.

I always kinda liked Kelly, myself.

She is likeable, but off.

Looks like the Gretchen Carlson lawsuit isn't going away anytime soon. People have been saying that Ailes is the next Bill Cosby. What do you think?
If more reports from those female pundits that have already backed Ailes comes out, this could cause trouble for the entire network's future.

Report: Roger Ailes Out at Fox News | Mediaite

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...d-fox-news-sexual-harassment-gretchen-carlson

Will Gretchen Carlson get her day in court vs. Roger Ailes? - CNN.com

I saw Kelly accused of him harassing her too, so that's a big deal. I would say he is guilty based on the amount of claims being made. He needs to be held responsible. The accusations are disgusting.

Hope this works Tres. Let me know what you think.

50 Years Of Beatles: The Fab Four And The 'Genius Cluster'

Excellent article!

a penny-per-record contract with EMI’s Parlophone label Oh geez!

By the way, when they talked about replacing Best with Starr, that was always mysterious to me. Was Best really that poor a drummer, and was Starr reallly that good? I've often wondered what it was like to go through life as Pete Best and watching what happened through the years to his former bandmates.

it wasn’t their beat band talent that had bowled him over. As Martin later remarked, “It wasn’t their music, it was their charisma, the fact that when I was with them they gave me a sense of well-being, of being happy. The music was almost incidental. I thought, ‘If they have this effect on me, they are going to have that effect on their audiences.’”

I LOVE their music. If I could only listen to one group for the rest of my life, it would be them. But I can see how Epstein saw that in 1962. Their presence had to be undeniable.

PS I like blondes.

:mrgreen: don't most men?

^ this.

Some people are abusers, some people are liars.

And many are telling the truth as they know it. For the "top talent" at Fox to be considering a walk-out, a rumor I read yesterday, Roger Ailes must inspire tremendous loyalty and personal respect. And I respect Neal Cavuto, Brit Hume, Brett Baier, and Chris Wallace.

I can also believe that most people never saw improprieties and therefore find them almost impossible to believe. But it's also true that sexual harassment doesn't happen in front of others and can be as subtle as constantly pressing up against a woman while reaching around for a coffee refill or making the quietly filthy remark that is so seemingly out of character that nobody will believe you if you speak up.

A lot of her reaction to the purported hug may depend upon what he had in his pocket.

It was a carrot - just a carrot - for the horses. These things get blown all out of proportion. I'll reword this after more coffee...

Report: Roger Ailes Out at Fox News | Mediaite

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...d-fox-news-sexual-harassment-gretchen-carlson

Will Gretchen Carlson get her day in court vs. Roger Ailes? - CNN.com

Fox has sexual harassment issues?

hooters[2].jpg

Who knew?

Back
Top Bottom