• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murdered or imprisoned for murder - which would you pick?

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It is clear that in jurisdictions run by the Democratic Party, police are required to allow themselves to be murdered. If instead an officer uses deadly force to prevent the officer or the officer's partner being murdered, then the officer is charged with murder.

Simply, police in such department can find themselves with 1 second to decide between being murdered or imprisoned from murder. This also applies now to private citizens too. Comply with your duty to allow yourself to be murdered OR being imprisoned for murder for using deadly force to protect yourself from a lethal attack.

Which would you pick?

It is clear that in jurisdictions run by the Democratic Party, police are required to allow themselves to be murdered. If instead an officer uses deadly force to prevent the officer or the officer's partner being murdered, then the officer is charged with murder.

Simply, police in such department can find themselves with 1 second to decide between being murdered or imprisoned from murder. This also applies now to private citizens too. Comply with your duty to allow yourself to be murdered OR being imprisoned for murder for using deadly force to protect yourself from a lethal attack.

Which would you pick?

Hey stop running away from me. Bang bang

Oh I thought he was gonna murder me

Which would you pick?

Don't go to a protest with an AR and you won't face either of those.

Which would you pick?

You forgot the option of being a murdered mass murderer.:mrgreen:

Well the real question we have here is will your self defense scenario stand up in court.

Most people would pick judged by 12 over carried by 6

I carry most all the time. Thought about the consequences a lot. I will always try to extricate myself.from sketchy situations any time.i feel uncomfortable. Would I even consider going into an area where there is trouble? Not a chance.

I know if I ever had to shoot someone I will be arrested and have to defend myself In court. I bought insurance for that very scenario.

Don't be stupid. Avoid trouble at all cost.

Which would you pick?
Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Don't go to a protest with an AR and you won't face either of those.

Right, instead you go to a protest without an AR and you get shot by a criminal who has a pistol. Great trade off.

Right, instead you go to a protest without an AR and you get shot by a criminal who has a pistol. Great trade off.

Your problem is you can't think very well. If I were you I wouldn't go to a protest armed or unarmed.

Your problem is you can't think very well. If I were you I wouldn't go to a protest armed or unarmed.

Understood. Only people who agree with you should go to a protest.

Understood. Only people who agree with you should go to a protest.

See what I mean?

118769238_169858731400131_5019582565314960400_n.jpg

See what I mean?

Yes, I saw what you wrote, easily construed what you meant, and I wrote it in my last comment. Is that even debatable?

If you have some other intent, why don't you stop making it about me and talk about the actual issue?

And while you're at it, why don't you explain what your first post has to do with the topic of this thread?

Last edited:
............. talk about the actual issue.

The issue is, when you go to a protest you have to use your head. I haven't seen any evidence that you can do that from reading your posts to me. Therefore my advice to you would be, protect yourself, stay away from protests.

The issue is, when you go to a protest you have to use your head. I haven't seen any evidence that you can do that from reading your posts to me. Therefore my advice to you would be, protect yourself, stay away from protests.

I see, so it is about me. Person who is incapable of understanding the topic of the thread claims another perosn can't use his head. How ironic.

I see, so it is about me. Person who is incapable of understanding the topic of the thread claims another perosn can't use his head. How ironic.

Hey, you certainly don't have to take my advice but if I were you I would. You're not up to it.

Payback is a bitch, right?

Payback for what?

Your guy killed their guys.

So their guys are killing your guys. One so far, there will be more.

This was predictable.

This was predictable.

Right out of Trump's playbook

You have to be stupid to participate in this whichever side you are on.

That is unless you are hunting trouble. In that case whatever happens happens.

Right out of Trump's playbook

You have to be stupid to participate in this whichever side you are on.

That is unless you are hunting trouble. In that case whatever happens happens.

I'm just saying what's going to happen. The political tribalism in this country dictates violence, and I'm only surprised that it took so long.

Except those aren't the choices. The choice in America right now is are you going to contriubute to the divide, or are you going to use your head and work for a return to a working Republic?

This was predictable.

My guy???

My guy???

Yeah, Aaron Danielson. 39 year old loser who had nothing better to do than shoot people with a paint gun during a demonstration.

Your guy.

Yeah, Aaron Danielson. 39 year old loser who had nothing better to do than shoot people with a paint gun during a demonstration.

Your guy.

How is he "my guy?"

And what evidence do you have that he was shooting people with a paint gun? That's the first I heard of that.

Which would you pick?

I wouldn't do well in jail. I'd rather just die.

Back
Top Bottom