• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Murder2 really boils down to this... Let's Analise where it stands at this point.

I think you are probably crazy.

The way he portrayed Martin, is no different than the way you have portrayed Zimmerman since day 1 sharon. You have made accusations and assumptions since the day you first posted on this forum, so you have NO room to talk.

My god.. he was suspended for two weeks for writing wtf on a locker in magic marker.

Did you read all his text messages?

LOL wow you are TRULY lost. He was suspended for fighting! He texted about it. All his text messages?? Nope no one has they've not all been released. You have no bias do you?? lol

LOL wow you are TRULY lost. He was suspended for fighting! He texted about it. All his text messages?? Nope no one has they've not all been released. You have no bias do you?? lol

He was not suspended for fighting.. Its important to get the facts. Did you read all his texts? He was texting about returning before his death..

He was not suspended for fighting.. Its important to get the facts. Did you read all his texts? He was texting about returning before his death..

LOL Sharon do you live in fantasy land????

12 DAYS before the incident this is what TRAYVON himself told a friend!!

Zimmerman defense releases texts about guns, fighting from Trayvon Martin's phone - U.S. News

In one of the text conversations, sent 12 days before his death, Martin tells a friend he has been suspended from school for fighting.

Perhaps that is so, yet in his macho fantasy world TM was a "bad ass", a no_limit_nigga, flashing gang signs and flipping off the world. Your little boy skipping home with Skittles just may have foolishly decided to "open up a can of whoop-ass" on a "creepy ass cracker" - but that did not turn out well. ;)

Did you actually READ the story you linked?
Uhmmmmmmm yes sharon the RED text was TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM the article.

Also, I took one from a BLAMESTREAM media source.

Do you honestly think that the NBC version of the story would include bad things about your angel?

Try this one:

Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Ty TTWTT, that was the article I was trying to find, it's the one I read first. BTW, sharon this one is from the MIAMI HERALD, not the blamestream media's "softened" versions.

This is the FIRST paragraph.

In the months and days before his shooting death, Trayvon Martin was getting into fights, getting high on marijuana, getting suspended from school and talking with friends about getting a gun, according to cellphone text messages that defense lawyers for shooter George Zimmerman released Thursday.

Read more here: Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

In the SAME article, TM describes a fight he got into because the "rival snitched on me". Gee sharon I guess for you TM viewing GZ as a "creepy ass cracker" who was going to "snitch on me" is a stretch??????

Did you actually READ the story you linked?

I did, and I think that sort of evidence is vital in a case like this. To disallow it to be introduced is to only give a partial, and skewed view of events that night...It is a lie....TM was a little gangsta wanna be thug, that was kicked out of school, looking for an illegal gun, and kicked out of the family home by the mother. What a poster child for the son everyone wishes they had.

I did, and I think that sort of evidence is vital in a case like this. To disallow it to be introduced is to only give a partial, and skewed view of events that night...It is a lie....TM was a little gangsta wanna be thug, that was kicked out of school, looking for an illegal gun, and kicked out of the family home by the mother. What a poster child for the son everyone wishes they had.

He was in Sanford for a ten day suspension.. and the Defense never vetted any of the photos.

Ty TTWTT, that was the article I was trying to find, it's the one I read first. BTW, sharon this one is from the MIAMI HERALD, not the blamestream media's "softened" versions.

This is the FIRST paragraph.

In the months and days before his shooting death, Trayvon Martin was getting into fights, getting high on marijuana, getting suspended from school and talking with friends about getting a gun, according to cellphone text messages that defense lawyers for shooter George Zimmerman released Thursday.

Read more here: Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

In the SAME article, TM describes a fight he got into because the "rival snitched on me". Gee sharon I guess for you TM viewing GZ as a "creepy ass cracker" who was going to "snitch on me" is a stretch??????

You can rub her nose in it, but she will still call it Shinola. ;)

He was in Sanford for a ten day suspension.. and the Defense never vetted any of the photos.

That's another lie, the defense said in the article that they planned to try to introduce them into the trial...Hmmmm, did you even read the article?

A Central Florida judge must now decide whether the evidence is relevant to the case. The prosecution and Trayvon’s family say it isn’t.

Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon’s family, said in a written statement that the defense was displaying “stereotypical and close-minded thinking” in signaling that it planned to use Trayvon’s messages and photos, including pictures of him blowing smoke and showing off gold teeth.

Can't you be honest?

That's another lie, the defense said in the article that they planned to try to introduce them into the trial...Hmmmm, did you even read the article?

Can't you be honest?

Oh please.. none of that crap was ever authenticated or admitted into evidence .. The defense says a lot of stuff.. and the media runs with it.

You are reading about a controlled match and interpreting it as a fight.

ROTFLOL a "controlled" match. Yep it's going to be on the MMA tv show. It was in a cage with TV's and a REAL referee. It can't be called a "fight".

ROTFLOL a "controlled" match. Yep it's going to be on the MMA tv show. It was in a cage with TV's and a REAL referee. It can't be called a "fight".

What are you talking about? Teens compete all the time.

Oh please.. none of that crap was ever authenticated or admitted into evidence .. The defense says a lot of stuff.. and the media runs with it.

"Oh please" my arse....!!! You only cherry pick what you want to see sharon. That is not an honest assessment on your part.

Good grief! Even when you get smacked in the face with the truth, you continue with your dishonest spinning wheel

Read the texts......... He lost two rounds.. not a fight..

Back
Top Bottom