• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murder In Canada

You can, but you'll have no credibility. I'll even quote you: "You can only be under the impression because as you are not a New Zealand citizen you have no credibility in accusing a Kiwi anything."

Sure I have credibility... why would you think that I don't?

Well, I can see there will be no public admonishment for my being called a mindless baboon much less an infraction! :lamo

I guess the American bashing Canadians phoned in to complain.

Well, I can see there will be no public admonishment for my being called a mindless baboon much less an infraction! :lamo

You would not see if there is an infraction or not... they are not made public.

You would not see if there is an infraction or not... they are not made public.

Well, let me tell ya! I got infracted for calling someone :sweetie”

They’re dead. Do you really think they give a **** what I think about Canada?

Murders happen every 60 seconds of the day. If you wanted to, you could have posted a story about the murders that happened today in any country. An average of 137 women across the world are killed by a partner or family member every day. To me, that's news, that's absolutely mind-numbing. Why you selectively chose the murders of this couple in Canada is quite curious.

Murders happen every 60 seconds of the day. If you wanted to, you could have posted a story about the murders that happened today in any country. An average of 137 women across the world are killed by a partner or family member every day. To me, that's news, that's absolutely mind-numbing. Why you selectively chose the murders of this couple in Canada is quite curious.

Why you selectively chose the murders of women instead of both women AND men is quite curious too...

Why you selectively chose the murders of women instead of both women AND men is quite curious too...

Well damn son! I didn’t know we could not mention murders in Canada! ****! Where is that posted in the rules?

Well damn son! I didn’t know we could not mention murders in Canada! ****! Where is that posted in the rules?

Humble Pi has an interesting way of seeing things... and missing things...

Quickly. Very quickly!

hmmm... that post did not seem at all Infraction Worthy...

Course it was a mod so that’s probably why I was infracted!

Too many crazy Trump haters in Ca.
I won't be traveling there again until they change their uppity anti-America 'tude.

Awwww... your absence might make Canadians cry into their superior beer and delicious coffee :)

Don’t be a hypocrite! If Canadians can trash the USA they can expect some trash back!

Yeah, but they're laughing at your "trash talk" :)

I'm not understanding you, are you saying a couple of murders should make people hesitate to visit Canada? If that were the case, red flags would be up all over the place about visiting the US with all the murders taking place in our country.

I've spent a good amount of time tent camping in Canada, including the BC, Yukon, Northwest Territories. Canada is an absolutely beautiful country, the scenery and wildlife is awesome, the people are very friendly and it's a wonderful place to vacation or go on outdoor adventures.

They modeled themselves after western Washington state, and I have to admit they're almost as good :)

Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese dead: Third body found on Highway 37, Canada

A witness had come forward to say she saw a mystery bearded man in a heated exchange with Aussie tourist Lucas Fowler and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese before their murders.
The witness told Channel 9 the man was arguing with the couple while his vehicle was parked down the road on the Canadian highway where the couple was stopped.
The news came to light after news a third body had been found on the same highway and speculation that the couple’s killer may be hard to track because he has had a massive headstart on police.

Damn!

Think twice about tripping in Canada.

Canada is one of the safest places on Earth.

Stay away from it. You'd HATE it.

(shaking my head) And all this time, I thought that New Zealanders had it totally together.

He's not from New Zealand. His "location" in his profile is not true.

It's quite easy to grasp the horror that more women are murdered every day by a spouse or family member than the number of men murdered randomly by a stranger. If you don't think that's unusual, then you don't understand the reasons why women are still fighting against domestic abuse and violence.

He's not from New Zealand. His "location" in his profile is not true.

Not a 'she' either? That's what she/he has on profile. Don't tell me!! People actually....(gasp) lie about their profiles here?

Back
Top Bottom