• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murder In Canada

They kill less because they have less people there... but the real problem is who these Canadians are targeting... innocent Americans.

One American, one Australian and who says they were innocent. Perhaps they were selling illegal drugs

They kill less because they have less people there... but the real problem is who these Canadians are targeting... innocent Americans.

Do you understand what per capita means? (Which is how these calculations are made.)

One American, one Australian and who says they were innocent. Perhaps they were selling illegal drugs

Australians are uncouth and the American was probably trying to save that one from the maniacal Canadian, of which there are many.

Let's lock up all Canadians that dare to come into this country, legal or not. I hear the US Government wants to open a bunch of private-pay prisons. In the meantime, they can share the Mylar blankets with the children in Clint, Texas.

Do you understand what per capita means? (Which is how these calculations are made.)

Are you denying that Canadians kill less people than Americans?

Middle Ground
Grand Mal
There are some others...
Is DiAnna Canadian?
Chagos?

There are plenty of Anti-American Canadians...

Chagos is UK

Dianna is US,

JetB is Canadian by was of South Africa,
Janfu, Olnate Tosca, Just Hanging, Carjossse are Canadian Buzz62 was and is, and so is Stevencanuck

Are you denying that Canadians kill less people than Americans?

I am saying you ignored the point of my post, then when called on it doubled down.

Let's lock up all Canadians that dare to come into this country, legal or not. I hear the US Government wants to open a bunch of private-pay prisons. They can share the Mylar blankets with the children in Clint, Texas.

That is overkill... there are many nice Canadians and most enter the US legally, where they are treated very well by Americans.

I am saying you ignored the point of my post, then when called on it doubled down.

Where did you mention "per capita"

“Tripping in Canada”... that really how you wanted to phrase that?

Anyway, intentional homicide rates in Canada are far below that of the US (who is still above plenty of other nations we tend to complain about. Like Russia, Cuba, Niger, Egypt, Israel, Cambodia, even Iran.... Canada is below all of these nations too... at least according to WHO.)

How about we quit making **** up to be upset about?

Australians are uncouth and the American was probably trying to save that one from the maniacal Canadian, of which there are many.

They were likely on magic mushrooms and had a freak out

Where did you mention "per capita"

How to you think they calculate “rates” when comparing nations? (Dig deep, be clever, I cannot wait.)

(shaking my head) And all this time, I thought that New Zealanders had it totally together.

Alrighty then....you made you position and your prejudices very clear, your position rings true to your political following.

I have to call BS though, I haven't seen any Canadians here who are anti-American. I'm sure you call anyone who disagrees with the speech and actions of our racist in chief are also anti-American. Only in your eyes and the eyes of his loyal followers....who, by the way, many of us see as anti-American.

My hard earned vacation dollars are spent in places that are peaceful, beautiful and wilderness friendly. They could be Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, etc. You seem to be very close-minded in that area, but I understand, you can't help it.

I’ll keep my dollars in America!

Janfu, Olnate Tosca, Just Hanging, Carjossse are Canadian Buzz62 was and is, and so is Stevencanuck

That is a very UnAmerican List... especially Just Hanging.

That is overkill... there are many nice Canadians and most enter the US legally, where they are treated very well by Americans.

In case you missed it, I was mocking your hyperbole.

They were likely on magic mushrooms and had a freak out

Could be that... Canadians can be the best and worst of us...

How to you think they calculate “rates” when comparing nations? (Dig deep, be clever, I cannot wait.)

So you are saying that you did not mention "per capita" at all?

(shaking my head) And all this time, I thought that New Zealanders had it totally together.

You think that Aussies are couth? :roll:

Could be that... Canadians can be the best and worst of us...

So you are saying that you did not mention "per capita" at all?

You think that Aussies are couth? :roll:

That's not at all what I inferred, what I said, without your changing it to suit yourself, is that I was under the impression that New Zealanders were pretty much level headed and rational.

That's not at all what I inferred, what I said, without your changing it to suit yourself, is that I was under the impression that New Zealanders were pretty much level headed and rational.

Why are you under that impression and why are you making that comment?

I think further confinement by the use of physical restraints such as legcuffs may be needed solely for remorseless murderers. But as soon as they sincerely repent any extra restraints should be ceased. I don't agree with the death penalty due to the sanctity of life. It shouldn't be an eye for an eye.

What about being from New Zealand would hinder a person from knowing what UnAmerican is?

Explain that...

"They kill less because they have less people there... but the real problem is who these Canadians are targeting... innocent Americans."

"...and American killing grizzly maniacs..."

"Figures... blood thirsty Canadians killing innocent Americans is what the Left does to people these days... probably Hilary supporters."

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
"he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"
synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, amplification, embroidery, embellishment, overplaying, excess, overkill;

"They kill less because they have less people there... but the real problem is who these Canadians are targeting... innocent Americans."

"...and American killing grizzly maniacs..."

"Figures... blood thirsty Canadians killing innocent Americans is what the Left does to people these days... probably Hilary supporters."

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
"he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"
synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, amplification, embroidery, embellishment, overplaying, excess, overkill;
I see you are ignoring the comment about a New Zealander understanding what UnAmerican is...

Back
Top Bottom