• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murder Fugitive and His Daughter, 15, Killed on California Highway During Shootout with Police

Her abductor was dead.

A hail of bullets striking the vehicle and she charges the cops in tactical gear.....

Hmmmmm

If it were me I would have dropped to the ground and become one with the earth. Arms wide and visible.

But that's me.

I've been shot at. I know how to duck and cover.

And I have been aimed at by police in a felony stop. With shotguns. BIG shotguns. And I am still here

She was a scared child who was in a vehicle that was taking fire. I would be running away from that too and I am former Navy. Why do you think it's necessary for the police to treat a victim like she's a suspect?

The police should not have fired on her. She was not armed and therefore she was not a threat. If the cops cannot control a 15-year-old girl without using deadly force, they do not deserve to wear the uniform.
I can explain it: The Police dont have the luxury of knowing any of that information in real time, and aren't sitting on their keisters on an Internet forum.

I can explain it. But then: I'm educated.

The police were aware there was an amber alert, and they were aware that the suspect they were chasing was the one who abducted her. It's not a big leap.

She was a scared child who was in a vehicle that was taking fire. I would be running away from that too and I am former Navy. Why do you think it's necessary for the police to treat a victim like she's a suspect?

The police should not have fired on her. She was not armed and therefore she was not a threat. If the cops cannot control a 15-year-old girl without using deadly force, they do not deserve to wear the uniform.

The police were aware there was an amber alert, and they were aware that the suspect they were chasing was the one who abducted her. It's not a big leap.

I have to call bullshit on this.

This sounds to me like a group of cops trying to cover their asses. The initial reports suggested that the only gun in that vehicle was the weapon her father was using.

Split seconds to act ... Forever to Armchair quarter back.

Ask yourself how many Amber Alert children dress in tactical and fire are pursuing cops

Split seconds to act ... Forever to Armchair quarter back.

This is true.
Ask yourself how many Amber Alert children dress in tactical and fire are pursuing cops

The AG of California noted the girl was likely unarmed.

If she was not armed, and her hands were clearly visible, then firing on her was the wrong solution to that issue.

This is true.

The AG of California noted the girl was likely unarmed.

If she was not armed, and her hands were clearly visible, then firing on her was the wrong solution to that issue.

Likely..... How many likely things have been wrong.

And you know her hands were "clearly" visible?

Add to that how would any LEO know there was only one weapon?

Likely..... How many likely things have been wrong.
I just reported what was said,

And you know her hands were "clearly" visible?

If she were pointing a weapon at them, this would have been obvious. Unless her hands were in per pockets, they would be visible.
Add to that how would any LEO know there was only one weapon?

This they found out later. In any event, if they look at the girl and can see her hands are empty, then she is unarmed and not a threat. Effectively, the police shot an unarmed civilian.

I just reported what was said,

If she were pointing a weapon at them, this would have been obvious. Unless her hands were in per pockets, they would be visible.

This they found out later. In any event, if they look at the girl and can see her hands are empty, then she is unarmed and not a threat. Effectively, the police shot an unarmed civilian.

So you have zero knowledge of whether her hands were, in your words, *clearly visible".

Later.

As in long after the bullets flew.

He was already dead at the time she got out of the vehicle. She was unarmed. Can you explain how an escaping victim is a threat to the police?

Reference to her trying to escape, and the timeline of who was shot when?

Because every single report I have read said she was running towards the cops when she was shot.

Anthony John Graziano and his daughter, Savannah Graziano, were killed Tuesday in a shootout with law enforcement on a highway in the high desert east of Los Angeles after a 45-mile (72-kilometer) chase. Shots were fired at the officers from the pickup truck as it was being chased.

Once it came to a stop, the girl, wearing a tactical helmet and vest, got out and ran toward deputies amid a hail of gunfire, police said, Authorities are investigating whether she was shot by deputies or her father, or both.

Anthony John Graziano, 45, was pronounced dead at the scene, the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department said. The girl, 15-year-old Savannah Graziano, was taken to a hospital and died shortly before noon.

The girl was struck during the firefight as she got out of the passenger seat and ran toward deputies while wearing armor plating on her chest and a helmet, Sheriff Shannon Dicus said at an afternoon news conference at the Hesperia station.

SO I would absolutely love to see where you get that she was trying to "run away". It is just a figment of your imagination unless you can provide some kind of reliable reference to back up that claim.

Last edited:
Oh yes. Because everybody knows how much of a "Cop loving rag" the LA Times is.

Publication not withstanding ... I think the cops drop the ball and are working on covering up what happened.

Publication not withstanding ... I think the cops drop the ball and are working on covering up what happened.

Still waiting for a single reference from you that confirms your claim that she was running away, and not charging the cops.

I don’t care what his self serving statements later say, his original report clearly states the truth with his toxicology.

The state came up with like six hypotheticals for how Saint Floyd died all of them going to great lengths to deny a fatal dose of opioids is exactly that. Plus defense witnesses were harassed and threatened. You might as well cite Soviet show trials

I don’t care what his self serving statements later say, his original report clearly states the truth with his toxicology.

The state came up with like six hypotheticals for how Saint Floyd died all of them going to great lengths to deny a fatal dose of opioids is exactly that. Plus defense witnesses were harassed and threatened. You might as well cite Soviet show trials
Translation: George Floyd didn't die of "an overdose." ( as you fallaciously, and repeatedly have claimed without any proof whatsoever ) -End of story on that nonsense. - your defeat is accepted @EMNofSeattle . -

Translation: George Floyd didn't die of "an overdose." ( as you fallaciously, and repeatedly have claimed without any proof whatsoever ) -End of story on that nonsense. - your defeat is accepted @EMNofSeattle . -
Yes he quite evidently died of an overdose.

As evidenced by his Blood containing a fatal dose of opioids. With no credible medical explanation for how otherwise he could’ve died.

Your defeat is accepted.

Yes he quite evidently died of an overdose.

As evidenced by his Blood containing a fatal dose of opioids. With no credible medical explanation for how otherwise he could’ve died.

Your defeat is accepted.
Your inability/refusal to accept the data provided from the medical experts in the link I provided is clearly a 'you' problem. You, on the other hand, insist on posting your personal, anecdotal drivel, and provide zero links to support said drivel. It's crystal clear who has lost the argument. That would be you @EMNofSeattle. Best to chalk the loss up to prosperity, cut your losses, save further embarrassment, and move on from the lost argument.

Back
Top Bottom