• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murder Fugitive and His Daughter, 15, Killed on California Highway During Shootout with Police

What lie do you imagine?
Your lie is pretending to believe he was advocating executing police officers without a trial when he used the word "terminate."

He meant "fired from their job." You knew that, but pretended not to in order to create this straw man. That is how you lied.

Your lie is pretending to believe he was advocating executing police officers without a trial when he used the word "terminate."

He meant "fired from their job." You knew that, but pretended not to in order to create this straw man. That is how you lied.

Hyperbole for effect.

But you can't understand that concept.

Hyperbole for effect.

But you can't understand that concept.
Oh so you think cops should murder everyone in the area when there's a suspect around?

It's just hyperbole for effect bro don't worry about it.

She was abducted and then when she tried to escape her captor the police shot her.

Actually, I question if she was trying to escape at all. There is eyewitness testimony and video that she was present with her father when he killed her mother, and she was unattended in the car at the time. And she had been living with him for weeks in the car before that happened.

Seems to me like it was a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome. And it very likely was the case that she was charging the cops, possibly to allow him a chance to escape.

And the more that comes out of this, the more it appears that the daughter was actually involved.

As more details continue to emerge about the fatal shootout involving a father and daughter and San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department deputies, new surveillance video footage shows the violence that prompted the Amber Alert a day earlier.

Anthony Graziano, 45, shot and killed his estranged wife, Tracy Martinez, at 7:30 a.m. Monday near Cypress Elementary School in Fontana, authorities said.

Also in the car: 15-year-old Savannah Graziano, whom investigators originally believed was a kidnapping victim of her father’s but later said was an active participant in the Tuesday shootout, as well as Martinez.

Surveillance footage obtained by KTLA “did show proof that Savannah and Tracy were inside of Anthony’s truck right before the homicide occurred,” said Daniel Romero of the Fontana Police Department.

The video shows what appears to be an argument inside the truck, followed by Savannah getting out of the backseat to close the front passenger door, which remained open as Anthony backed his truck down the street.

But everything about this to me screams abuse. And I have to question why the mother apparently let him take their daughter and live with her in his truck for weeks prior to this happening. That is the perfect situation for Stockholm Syndrome to develop, and we do not even know what abuse she might have gone through before then.

And it is a very real condition. That is what caused Patricia Hearst to go from socialite to bank robber just two months after she was kidnapped.

Actually, I question if she was trying to escape at all. There is eyewitness testimony and video that she was present with her father when he killed her mother, and she was unattended in the car at the time. And she had been living with him for weeks in the car before that happened.

Seems to me like it was a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome. And it very likely was the case that she was charging the cops, possibly to allow him a chance to escape.

There is always suicide by cop as well.

Here's what's actually going to happen.

All involved officers will be placed on paid administrative leave while the investigation is carried out.

Anyone found to be not part of the incident or part of the incident with no wrongdoing will be returned to service.

Anyone found in violation of policy will be disciplined (in this case, most likely fired).

Anyone found in violation of the law will be prosecuted.

Why?

She was most definitely involved in the firefight. Even if you don’t have a gun you’re involved if you’re in a vehicle with someone who does and is shooting

Yes, it is really tragic that Graziano didn’t care about the safety of his daughter. This is not something that the police can correct in a situation where he is involved.

This is the problem with modern cop-hating leftists, they immediately view any tragedy as a sign a police officer must have done something criminal.

Even if she was innocent and unarmed, that does not mean the shooting was criminal so long as the involved officer reasonably believed under the circumstances known to him/her that she was a threat when s/he fired.

It is pretty reprehensible that your very first comment is that a cop should be charged just because of the outcome with no regard to the circumstances

Please explain to us where your expertise in these matters comes from.

Here's what's actually going to happen.

All involved officers will be placed on paid administrative leave while the investigation is carried out.

Anyone found to be not part of the incident or part of the incident with no wrongdoing will be returned to service.

Anyone found in violation of policy will be disciplined (in this case, most likely fired).

Anyone found in violation of the law will be prosecuted.

Absolutely! And if you ignore the fact that it's the government (and often times the police) investigating themselves, it sounds great...

Absolutely! And if you ignore the fact that it's the government (and often times the police) investigating themselves, it sounds great...

These things turn out correctly more often than not, at least in cities. God knows what goes on in Hicksville.

These things turn out correctly more often than not, at least in cities. God knows what goes on in Hicksville.

Would be interesting if we actually had some statistics on that. The police department's official line when George Floyd died was, "Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction."

Would be interesting if we actually had some statistics on that. The police department's official line when George Floyd died was, "Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction."
Which was the truth.

Floyd died of a drug overdose after swallowing his drugs to conceal them during a lawful arrest for stealing from a convenience store.

Floyd died of a drug overdose after swallowing his drugs .......
Where did you acquire this^ data? Got a link to the medical examiner's official autopsy report? I say you don't, and will provide no such report from the medical examiner who did Floyd's autopsy.

Which was the truth.

Floyd died of a drug overdose after swallowing his drugs to conceal them during a lawful arrest for stealing from a convenience store.

We can believe you or we can believe the coroners reports.

He was already dead at the time she got out of the vehicle. She was unarmed. Can you explain how an escaping victim is a threat to the police?

Suicide by Cop explains it quit nicely.

She would have to be armed for that to work. The reports indicate she was NOT armed. Stop defending people who shot an unarmed child.

Derp. Obviously not.

It was not suicide. She tried to run from her abductor and the police shot her. Defending the killing of an unarmed child is really not a good thing.

It was not suicide. She tried to run from her abductor and the police shot her. Defending the killing of an unarmed child is really not a good thing.

Her abductor was dead.

A hail of bullets striking the vehicle and she charges the cops in tactical gear.....

Hmmmmm

If it were me I would have dropped to the ground and become one with the earth. Arms wide and visible.

But that's me.

I've been shot at. I know how to duck and cover.

And I have been aimed at by police in a felony stop. With shotguns. BIG shotguns. And I am still here

Her abductor was dead.

A hail of bullets striking the vehicle and she charges the cops in tactical gear.....

Hmmmmm

If it were me I would have dropped to the ground and become one with the earth. Arms wide and visible.

But that's me.

I've been shot at. I know how to duck and cover.

And I have been aimed at by police in a felony stop. With shotguns. BIG shotguns. And I am still here

And we can always count on experienced 15 year old kids to do the correct thing.

He was already dead at the time she got out of the vehicle. She was unarmed. Can you explain how an escaping victim is a threat to the police?
I can explain it: The Police dont have the luxury of knowing any of that information in real time, and aren't sitting on their keisters on an Internet forum.

I can explain it. But then: I'm educated.

Back
Top Bottom