• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murder Fugitive and His Daughter, 15, Killed on California Highway During Shootout with Police

You ASSUME an innocent 15 year old girl victimized by her father.
Ultimately, she was 15. If he twisted and corrupted her, he is responsible, she is not, and she was victimized.

This is irrelevant to the shooting, but let's at least get that straight.

Ultimately, she was 15. If he twisted and corrupted her, he is responsible, she is not, and she was victimized.

This is irrelevant to the shooting, but let's at least get that straight.

And again, you ASSUME an innocent 15 year old girl victimized by her father.

There are abusive mothers out there.

We don't know the full story.

As for ‘Friends of the Court’ cases, Florida’s AG Ashley Moody filed a brief, along with 17 AGs nationwide, in support of the lawsuit TX AG Ken Paxton filed with the USSC to overturn the General Election results in 4 states.

Do you remember how that case turned out? Yeah, almost anyone can sue. Standing matters.

Thank you for admitting that such exists.

What, do you think they are all always thrown out? What does one case have to do with this topic at all?

Can you just stick to the topic and not try to drag it off into a thousand different directions?

Well, the mom got shot in the face by the dad, so I know which way I'm leaning.

In other words, facts do not matter at all, go with your beliefs.

Myself, I do believe the dad was a sociopath and is the party guilty for both deaths. But I also admit that not all of the facts are available so am withholding final judgement until they are known.

Myself, I do believe the dad was a sociopath and is the party guilty for both deaths. But I also admit that not all of the facts are available so am withholding final judgement until they are known.
And, what, you think the rest of us will steadfastly refuse to believe anything else even if absolute proof is shown to us? Did the word "leaning" in that post not clue you in that perhaps other people are not taking the hardline stance you're trying to invent?

That was my point.

But, you know, thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Heads are going to roll over this one.

This

Is a sterile way of saying that they shot her full of holes as she fled from the car. They were specifically chasing the car because Graziano had murdered his wife and abducted his daughter.

Fun neck tattoo. Am going to guess he did that on purpose. (Weird taste.)

AA12kjU4.img

Food for thought.

The Southern California teenager killed this week alongside her father in a shootout with law enforcement was with him a day earlier when he fatally shot her mother, police said Thursday.

Savannah Graziano, 15, was in the back of her father's pickup truck when he gunned down her mother, Tracy Martinez, on Monday, according to Fontana police. Witnesses and two videos — one from a bystander and another from a doorbell — show she stayed still as her mother screamed.

“She’s just sitting in the backseat,” Sgt. Christian Surgent said in a phone interview Thursday.

Authorities had previously said the teen was somewhere else during her mother’s killing and was later abducted by her father, Anthony Graziano. But the two videos obtained Wednesday showed her inside the truck between 30 and 60 seconds before the gunfire began, police said.

Witnesses did not report seeing Savannah get out of the vehicle, Surgent said, as Martinez tried to escape and Graziano — her estranged husband — jumped out wielding a handgun.

Graziano, 45, shot Martinez multiple times and also turned and fired on a nearby car. No one else was hurt.

Martinez was able to identify her killer as Graziano before she died, Surgent said, but never mentioned her daughter being there. Neither video showed the shooting.

Savannah and her father were both killed a day later after a long chase along an desert interstate east of Los Angeles in Hesperia — about 35 miles (56.33 kilometers) north of the homicide scene. Rifle shots were fired at the pursuing officers from Graziano's pickup truck, which became disabled after driving off the highway. The shooter put several rounds through a patrol car’s windshield and later disabled a second pursuing vehicle, authorities said.

And still more.

A Southern California man suspected of killing his estranged wife and abducting their 15-year-old daughter had been living with the teenager out of his pickup truck and hotels for weeks before the violence, authorities said Wednesday.

Anthony John Graziano and his daughter, Savannah Graziano, were killed Tuesday in a shootout with law enforcement on a highway in the high desert east of Los Angeles after a 45-mile (72-kilometre) chase. Shots were fired at the officers from the pickup truck as it was being chased.

Once it came to a stop, the girl, wearing a tactical helmet and vest, got out and ran toward deputies amid a hail of gunfire, police said, Authorities are investigating whether she was shot by deputies or her father, or both.

The more I read of this situation, the more it has me thinking of Stockholm Syndrome.

Thank you for admitting that such exists.

What, do you think they are all always thrown out? What does one case have to do with this topic at all?

Can you just stick to the topic and not try to drag it off into a thousand different directions?
What a lame response! Go ahead and identify by name the likely Petitioner(s) to seek compensation via a lawsuit for the death in San Bernardino County of 15 year old Savannah Graziano.

As for sticking to the topic, you diverted the topic with your reference to Amicus Curiae briefs.

You think much more highly of your legal analysis skills than I do.

It was an amber alert. They knew that there was a hostage.

Exactly correct. They shot the victim. This is not acceptable. Those who killed the victim need to be terminated and they need to face charges.

How about an investigation first.

Firing on the subject of an Amber alert speaks for itself. She was abducted and then when she tried to escape her captor the police shot her. The did not need to fire on her and they could have taken her into custody, but they chose to shoot her.

At best it was an extreme overreaction, at worst it was an outright execution.

Just a thought.

Firing on the subject of an Amber alert speaks for itself. She was abducted and then when she tried to escape her captor the police shot her. The did not need to fire on her and they could have taken her into custody, but they chose to shoot her.

At best it was an extreme overreaction, at worst it was an outright execution.

Execute first, inquiry afterwards.

Not exactly the America I knew.

Heads are going to roll over this one.

This

Is a sterile way of saying that they shot her full of holes as she fled from the car. They were specifically chasing the car because Graziano had murdered his wife and abducted his daughter.
So much for the good guy with a gun.

Sadly, it's what some people do.

Hopefully, the investigation will sort it out.

Intentional ignorance of who the statement "Execute first, inquiry afterwards" was directed towards.

"Those who killed the victim need to be terminated and they need to face charges."

Let's have the investigation first.

Intentional ignorance of who the statement "Execute first, inquiry afterwards" was directed towards.

"Those who killed the victim need to be terminated and they need to face charges."

Stop defending people who shot a child.

How about an investigation first.

Just a thought.
Busy with Life in Florida the next few months and not likely to go to CA to lead the investigation. I trust you to get to the TRUTH and update the forum.

So far, the links in this thread leave a confusing picture due to varying reports:

-Dad kidnapped daughter. Dad did not kidnap daughter, he merely abducted her. Dad neither kidnapped nor abducted daughter. The daughter and dad liked each other. The daughter stayed with dad voluntarily and the daughter supported and aided her dad in criminal behavior.

The daughter did not see her dad shoot her mom and sister. The daughter did see her dad shoot her mom and sister. The daughter, during the chase, shot at cops. Only her dad shot at the cops. The daughter, adorned with battle armor and helmet, ran toward cops, then dad and the cops shot her. Only dad shot her. Only the cops shot her.

Even with the benefit of modern technology and the proliferation of videos, if this case ages without diligent, competent investigation, I can see the case becoming ”Who shot JFK?” murky! Know what I mean?

lol "terminate" meant "lose their job" and you knew that. Any lie to defend the cops, eh?

Back
Top Bottom