• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Murder Fugitive and His Daughter, 15, Killed on California Highway During Shootout with Police

Whomever fired on the girl needs to be charged.

Then they started mushmouthing about whether or not she was involved in the firefight. There was only one firearm present, and we know Graziano was firing it.

Agreed. The officers who fired on the child need to lose their jobs and face prison time.

The only thing you're adding to your argument is confirmation that you're a partisan hack who can't see past his biases.

Hmmmmm.

Very VERY ironic post here from you DM, in my opinion.

Agreed. The officers who fired on the child need to lose their jobs and face prison time.

No need at all to wait around for any actual FACTS in your opinion eh?

No need at all to wait around for any actual FACTS in your opinion eh?

If the child was unarmed, those officers had no legal right to fire on her.

Do you really want me to wait around to hear that despite the fact that her father had the only weapon in that vehicle, that pistol was found under her body?

Heads are going to roll over this one.

This

Is a sterile way of saying that they shot her full of holes as she fled from the car. They were specifically chasing the car because Graziano had murdered his wife and abducted his daughter.
Well that's ****ing horrible.

I love how death by gunfire is always in the passive tense when it's the cops who are doing the shooting.

If the child was unarmed, those officers had no legal right to fire on her.

Do you really want me to wait around to hear that despite the fact that her father had the only weapon in that vehicle, that pistol was found under her body?

No law at all saying a person must be "armed" in order to be shot by Police.

You are misinformed.

You are misinformed.

Well, sure. There's nothing more terrifying to a few cops than a charge by a maddened 15 year old girl, right?

Stop inventing shit. I never said anything about "all liberals." I said the fact that Luce is (allegedly) a cop doesn't mean he can't have "cop hate." Again, thug-hugging cops exist.
I'm not fond of being called a liar.

You and I are done here.

You are misinformed.

No, YOU are misinformed.

The police are not an execution sqaud. They are not entitled to shoot people who are fleeing or who do not pose a threat.

Try again.

No, YOU are misinformed.

The police are not an execution sqaud. They are not entitled to shoot people who are fleeing or who do not pose a threat.

Try again.

That's crazy talk you pro-thug cop hater!

So...

Where's the body cam footage?

This read to me like he forced her to put on the gear and appear to participate. She panicked and ran to them (at the cops with guns) when she had the chance. They fired.

Thing is... was she armed when she ran? Didn't they know a 15 year old was kidnapped?

I'll be doing my best to avoid imagining calling the police to report a kidnapped son and then hearing he got blown away by the police.
I couldn't figure out what the hell happened. The article was written like crap. They misspelled the name of the town and other basic facts were incorrect.

The plot thickens.....

I weep for this young girl who died so young.
The cops were aware of the kidnapper's arsenal and may have assumed he was the person running towards them in a kamikaze style attack.
Not blaming the 15 year old kidnap victim....who at the very least must have been afraid of her father.... but could a driver in a high speed chase fire at pursuing cops with the apparent accuracy displayed during this chase?
Further investigation may answer some questions, but the gut-wrenching tragedy remains.

I'm going to hold on judgment until more facts are available. The officers may not have known that there was a potential hostage.... it sounds like the gunman was trying hard to kill the officers e.g. bullets through windshield, a vehicle disabled by gunfire....

Terrible situation, tragic.
It was an amber alert. They knew that there was a hostage.

Stop
Listening
To
Cops
After
They
Kill
Someone

How many times do they have to get caught lying before people stop accepting their narratives?
Just summarily execute them, right?

Back
Top Bottom