• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mumbai plotter is a DEA informant

kathaksung

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Feds Confirm Mumbai Plotter Trained With Terrorists While Working for DEA
by Sebastian Rotella
ProPublica, Oct. 16, 2010

Feds Confirm Mumbai Plotter Trained With Terrorists While Working for DEA [1]

U.S. Embassy Didn’t Pass Along Tip About Headley’s Ties to Terrorists [2]
Federal officials acknowledged Saturday that David Coleman Headley, the U.S.
businessman who confessed to being a terrorist scout in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, was working as a DEA informant while he was training with terrorists in Pakistan.

Federal officials, who spoke only only on background because of the sensitivity of the Headley case, also said they suspect a link between Headley and the al Qaeda figures whose activities have sparked recent terror threats against Europe.

Feds Confirm Mumbai Plotter Trained With Terrorists While Working for DEA - ProPublica

All roads lead to Rome. All terror attacks connected with US intelligence. Because without the terrorists, there is no reason for their existence. So if there is none (terrorist), they create one.

From Oswald to Sirhan to Ray to McVeigh; from the first bombing of the World Trade Center in ‘93 to their being blown up on 9-11; from Atta to Headley, it is the same story: double agents, patsies and false flags, treachery and treason in the American “intelligence community.” As Robert Kennedy came to see, the real Enemy Within. Before his own murder he revealed, “I asked (CIA director) McCone if they had killed my brother.”

FBI informant identified as in charge of Mumbai terrorist attacks - SignOnSanDiego Forums

All roads lead to Rome. All terror attacks connected with US intelligence. Because without the terrorists, there is no reason for their existence. So if there is none (terrorist), they create one.

Where do you come up with stuff? So your premise is if intelligence agencies went away there would be no terrorist groups/activity?

Where do you come up with stuff? So your premise is if intelligence agencies went away there would be no terrorist groups/activity?

Since most terror attacks have connection to US intelligence, a reform is necdessary.

With that opinion, I have pointed out US intelligence is the mastermind of the Mumbai attack when it took place 20 months ago. This news proves my analysis is very correct.

575. Mumbai attack (1) (12/5/08)

The mastermind of Mumbai attack is the US intelligence and is co-operated by Israel and India's intelligence.

1. The US has a record to manipulate terrorist group to work for its own interest. Or sometimes they call it (terrorist group) the opposition group. One sample is that CIA supported Majahideen in Afghanistan in 80s to fight against Soviet Union and later turns some group into Al Qaida as a false flag. Al Qaida still works for US intelligence. They created 911 to justify Bush's mid-east war. They bomb Iraq civilians in mosque to provoke conflict between Sunni and Shiite so giving US an excuse to stay in Iraq. (and to ask for more money from the House)

A terrorist group can't survive unless it is supported by some power. Because it needs money and weapon. So is the terrorist group in India.

2. The most important part of Mumbai attack is neglected by US media.

Quote, "Mumbai Attack - India and the Axis of Evil
By M Rafic Soormally (guest) <http://www.defimedia.info/authors/281/M-Rafic-Soormally-%28guest%29> Published 1st December, 2008

In early November 2008, the Mumbai Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS), headed by Hemant Karkare, arrested 10 Hindutva extremists, ....... in connection with the 8 Sept 2006 Malegaon bomb blasts in a Muslim cemetery in Maharashtra killing dozens of Muslim pilgrims and injuring scores more.The ATS investigation has uncovered connections with the Israeli MOSSAD whose Indian home-grown agents have infiltrated many Hindu organisations in India, as well as connections between the Indian military and Hindu extremist groups.....

.In the very early hours of the Mumbai attack on Nov. 26, the unknown terrorists eliminated Hemant Karare, Head of the ATS, along with Mumbai's additional commissioner of police Ashok Kamte and high-level police officer Vijay Salaskar, The Times Of India reported.The killers must have had inside information as Indian security services have been infiltrated.

Giraud : Pile je perds, face tu gagnes !

Quote, "Mumbai The Mossad Angle
27 November 2008

And the first casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead-gone-the firing by terrorists began from Nariman House-which is the only building in Mumbai inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels-they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice.

Arm Yourself With The Weapons of Mass Education

My comment: It was a well planed elimination. In which three high ranking police officers were shoot to death before they were going to find the black hand behind the extremist groups in India. They died in a trap set up by perpetrators. The news now says two gunmen raided the Nariman Jewish house on 11/26. It seems nothing was done on 11/27. At 7:00 on 11/28, commandos descended on the roof of the Jewish house. At 18:15 they declared the victory. Two gunmen achieved all this. Do you believe it?

The elimination of the three high ranking ATS police officers gave an important motivation of this terror attack. They were the target of this terror attack. The news later was full of the propaganda that "terrorist target on Americans and Britons". That is not motive. The local Hindu terror cell, targets on Muslim, have no hatred on American and British civilians. The accused Pakistan Lashkar-e-Taibe has no motive too. They target on India - for the land of Kashmir. Both have no motive. And both have no record to deliberately kill Americans or Britons. How could they suddenly go crazy to waste so large a resource to create new enemy? They even can't reach their own goal.

It is old tactic of Feds to tarnish Islam. When the media report that suicide bomber killed dozens of innocent civilians in market; when "Al Qaida" kept bombing mosques to kill innocent Muslim; do you believe someone really would sacrifice his own life to kill other innocent people? Mumbai bombing inherits this tradition - Al Qaida's or more accurately: US intelligence's.

When US media censors the important news from public, I knew the real perpetrator is Feds. They have the ability to control US media, they have the resource to create 911 attack and Mumbai bombing, and they have the motive.

I also made a very correct prediction. Here is what I commented a news 20 months ago.

News of 2009/1/23, "Ex-Gitmo detainee joins al-Qaida in Yemen "

<Social Media and Email Marketing - FeedBlitz
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/...yemen_al_qaida

My comment on 1/27/2009:

"1. These people were released under Bush regime. So Pentagon had purpose on it. Do you think the people like Rumsfeld and Bush would free extremists to fight against them? They are famous for torture, illegal detaining. More likely these are false flag "terrorist" trained by Pentagon's Guantanamo college. They will work for the interest of US intelligence.

2. How do you know they were not brain washed, or recruited by US military or intelligence? The dirty bomb suspect, Padilla, was once designed to be the witness to prove Iraq related to dirty bomb plot, was recruited in prison. (The plan was soured after my revelation)

3. When people are aware of that 911 was a false flag attack, this becomes a typical model that government manipulate the "terrorists" to squeeze money and power from people. European country has reason to refuse those Gitmo prisoners. They are likely false flag "terrorist" working for Pentagon and US intelligence. They will play the role like Bin Laden.
(09/1/27)"

Now the news about Yemen mail bomb case proves I was very correct. Here is a recent show in “mail bomb from Yemen?

Quote:
, "
World spy agencies infiltrating al-Qaida, sometimes using ex-Guantanamo detainees as insiders
By PAISLEY DODDS , Associated Press
: November 5, 2010 - 4:14 PM

LONDON - Months after he was released from Guantanamo Bay, Abdul Rahman was back in the company of terrorist leaders along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. But he was a double agent, providing Taliban and al-Qaida secrets to Pakistani intelligence, which then shared the tips with Western counterparts.

The ruse cost him his life, according to a former Pakistani military intelligence official, Mahmood Shah. The Taliban began to suspect him, and after multiple interrogations executed him.

It was a tip from an al-Qaida militant-turned-informant that led international authorities to find explosives hidden in printer cartridges from Yemen to the United States a week ago, Yemeni security officials say. Officials say the explosives could have caused a blast as deadly as the 1988 Lockerbie bombing in Scotland that killed 270 people."

http://www.startribune.com/world/106...7D_ncyD_2yckUr

Where do you come up with stuff?

I wish this stuff was all made up...

So your premise is if intelligence agencies went away there would be no terrorist groups/activity?

No, not completely. However, there would be no such thing as 'al-quaida' or any other such terrorist group with international reach, seemingly unlimited funding, and a highly developed organizational structure. That only strike at politically opportune times.

There are however people that do commit acts of terrorism.... but those are in the minority, and aren't typically front page news either.

I wish this stuff was all made up...

It is !!!

B'man, is all this even sane ... really !!!

See this shows where you yourself are gullible and easily led ... as this poster is clearly not well, there are severe paranoia issues seen as well are genuine delusion and yet you feel the need to defend saying it is not "made up".

Here we have long delusional narratives which are posted across MULTIPLE forums ... the amount of time and effort put into this shows this poster (aside from not having a job) to most likely be a Walter Mitty kind of character ... a fanatasist !!!

Profile: Who was Walter Mitty?

Why do you find ANY of it worthy of comment ... there is clearly some help needed, professional help, and this stuff is made up !!!

That you take it seriously shows you to be not quite as critical as you believe yourself ... it should not be taken seriously whatsoever, it is delusional fantasy endlessly repeated fanatically ... which is not a good sign ...

Urban Dictionary: kathaksung

Petro-dollar and oil price - JREF Forum

"US dollar is appointed currency in oil trading. Because the oil trade is a huge business, a large amount of dollar is locked up in that trade. That money is called petro" - Google Search

http://forums.armageddononline.org/ao-best-worst-t8901p4.html

View topic - who is this kathaksung? :: Free Dominion - Principled Conservative - Party and Canadian Politics - Canada Blogs

View topic - US knew 911 attack in advance :: Free Dominion - Principled Conservative - Party and Canadian Politics - Canada Blogs

Al Qaida works for US intelligence - Cannabis Culture Forums

My Kathaksung Nightmare - Community Forums - Expatica

Economic Populist Forum - True face of US politics

Let's Roll Forums - kathaksung

SciForums.com - Search Results

User statistics for: kathaksung

News General - View Profile: kathaksung

Fortean Times Message Board :: View topic - Kathaksung is a Hoax!

kathaksung

Spengler :: Search

MWEB Forums: Continue to lost thread

Mathaba Forum - Gold will go $2,000 per ounce

Re:From Mujahideen to Al Qaida - The Edge

Is Kathasung god? - DiscussAnything.com -

Politics Forum .org - View topic - US, Israel Cyberattack on Iran

And there is lots more ... lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots ....

Is this the sign of a truly "healthy" mind ???

Seriously B'man, it's time for you to wise up to more critical thinking !!!

It is !!!

B'man, is all this even sane ... really !!!

Ok, I'll phrase it differently :

"A lot less of this stuff is made up then people realize / accept."

I didn't mean every word that this person types out...

See this shows where you yourself are gullible and easily led ... as this poster is clearly not well, there are severe paranoia issues seen as well are genuine delusion and yet you feel the need to defend saying it is not "made up".

Let's take the first couple additions, about oil price. OPEC IS in fact an oil cartel. And yes, oil IS priced based on supply and demand. The problem is that the oil companies OWN THE PROCESS... From drilling crude to refining to distribution... The key link in the chain is the REFINING process. Now, where most people consider oil prices to be based on supply and demand, but it's not the total supply of drilled crude... the supply is of the REFINED oil and extracted products / chemicals. BECAUSE the oil cartels own the refineries as well, they create artificial bottle necks in the process so by controlling the supply these oil companies get to demand the price that they want... and being a cartel there is no competition between companies because it's the 'market' that's influencing.

Now, the US dollar as the world reserve currency is CRUCIAL to the US maintaining its status quo, and because the US's central bank the federal reserve, is on a printing spree of currency, the price of oil will HAVE TO go up to compensate for the weakness of the dollar... meaning that over the coming year or two we can expect oil prices to rise to somewhere between 150-250$ (depending on the actual scale of the printing presses)... THEN as has already started happening, countries will begin to drop the dollar in their trading because people are losing trust in the dollars capacity to maintain value.

On gold and silver, because they are commodities and the dollar is being diluted by more paper, it takes more dollars to buy the same value... for example : back 10 years ago, it took about 300-400$ to buy an ounce of gold and today it's floating around 1400. It's not that gold has dropped in supply, there is an increase in demand for gold, but it's NOT a 3-4 fold increase in demand above and beyond the supply rates, the rest of that change in price is due simply to inflation. Gold WILL hit 2000$/oz... and once the class action RICO lawsuit going on against Chase Manhattan and CIBC (Chinese) over the manipulation of gold and silver prices (keeping the values depressed artificially by naked short selling, ie selling contracts for gold and silver that does not exist). So, the REAL values of Gold, based on inflation is debated to be between 5000-10000$/ounce of gold and for silver between 150-200$ / ounce (as opposed to the 25-30$ rate of today).

Not that you'll believe any of that... but the one fact that you can't forget is that the rules were much different 30-50 years ago, banks and investment firms were NOT allowed to create derivative investments, which is an investment deriving from the value of another investment... this alone means today that, in america, anyone buying a home is partaking in multiple layers of fraud and counterfeit, often without even these individuals being aware of what's going on behind the scenes because of their new home.

Here we have long delusional narratives which are posted across MULTIPLE forums ... the amount of time and effort put into this shows this poster (aside from not having a job) to most likely be a Walter Mitty kind of character ... a fanatasist !!!

Ya... some people get OCD on conspiracy topics because there's just TOO MUCH information to sift through... and I wasn't endorsing this persons every statement, ever made on every forum... but I DO agree with the sentiment at least of what was posted here, even if he came to his (her?) conclusions from a different paradigm.

Why do you find ANY of it worthy of comment ... there is clearly some help needed, professional help, and this stuff is made up !!!

That you take it seriously shows you to be not quite as critical as you believe yourself ... it should not be taken seriously whatsoever, it is delusional fantasy endlessly repeated fanatically ... which is not a good sign ...

Is this the sign of a truly "healthy" mind ???

I'm not qualified to diagnose, that said, that wouldn't reflect on the CONTENT as much as on the obsession that you're implying.

Seriously B'man, it's time for you to wise up to more critical thinking !!!

Seriously, It's time for you to wise up and NOT attack the persons character until after you've conclusively demonstrated their argument to be flawed.

Not 100% of them, but most of them, especially the big one.

Here are some examples:

FBI informant identified as in charge of Mumbai terrorist attacks
another FBI informant named Headley identified as mastermind behind Mumbai Terror event. Sound familiar?
Ancient FBI Crime family history

1993 1st World Trade Center bombing
Mastermind: Amed Salem
FBI informant: yes
FBI agent/handlers of Salem: FBI agents Anticev and Floyd

Oklahoma City bombing
Mastermind: Timothy McVeigh
FBI informant: yes
FBI agent/handler FBI agent Larry Potts

FBI knew Headley had LeT links in 2005

FBI knew Headley had LeT links in 2005
Yashwant Raj, Hindustan Times
Washington, October 16, 2010
see link for full story
FBI knew Headley had LeT links in 2005 - Hindustan Times

I wouldnt be surprised. Not that anyone wants to hear this:

But I remember when them Mumbai terror attacks happened my instincts told me "Specially trained false flag warriors who where tricked via GPS or got caught." Pulling up to shore in a dingy = a boat or plane dropped them off close enough.

But instict isnt conclusive.

Last edited:
Seriously, kathaksung or the crazy wacko that keeps posting in the conspiracy theories sections with made-up or imaginative schemes, stop it. You're despised in most of the forums you post your crap in, and will keep being despised until you do something productive and non-wacko thing in your life

Bothers you not me. *shrugs

Gain some tolorance?

Back
Top Bottom