• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple White House Staff reportedly test COVID positive < 24 hours after visiting Philly

T
White House Staff Members Reportedly Test Positive For COVID-19 Less Than 24 Hours After Pres. Donald Trump Visited Philadelphia [Video]

"Multiple White House staff members have reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 less than 24 hours after President Donald Trump visited Philadelphia. Katie Johnston reports."

Just makes sense doesn't it?

Trump says he is tested every day. I wonder how often his staff is tested. It’s very stupid of them to be holding the kind of rallies that they hold.

They are exercising their rights. I just don't understand why anyone would object.

Stupid is as stupid does. What else is there to say? What other point could they possibly be making?

My friend tested positive then immediately tested negative twice. He's still alive as we speak i'll keep you guys posted.

Looks like they will have to tent and fumigate before Biden moves in.

T

Trump says he is tested every day. I wonder how often his staff is tested. It’s very stupid of them to be holding the kind of rallies that they hold.

I have read the staff are tested every day, but I didn't know the Pres was. At one point, he denied that.

Yes, the rallies, unprotected, are a dumb idea. Trump is energized by the adulation, though, and that's all that matters.

hopefully he'll be ejecting the mafia from our White House.

I think Biden is the worst candidate in the D party history - 10 years ago sure, but he is not capable of doing a presser like Trump just did. I think Biden will win the popular vote but Trump will win where it counts!

Testing positive and dying are light years apart.

You don't know this?

Depends, if you are 20 something and in excellent health the odds are low, but not impossible, that will get sick enough to die, but on the other hand you have a long list of possible pre-existing conditions, even if you do not know about them, it could very well kill you or leave you with life complications. Plus even though it may not kill you, you can spread it to others that the virus can kill. Not to mention that if you are over 50 the odds of it killing you is greatly increased. You seem to keep ignore these facts and downplay the lethality of this virus, what number of dead will open your eyes, 200,000, already there, how about 300,000, we will get there before Christmas, how about 500,000 or 1 Million, is there an unacceptable number for you, I doubt it, that is unless you become one of those fighting for their life.

Back
Top Bottom