• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple White House Staff reportedly test COVID positive < 24 hours after visiting Philly

best wishes for their full recoveries.

2=2=4 still. Hardly ANY healthy people die from COVID. Sorry that facts disturb you.

which means that you still believe that non health Republicans are expendable.

hey, at least we're past you believing that squats, curls and being manly stops this virus.

They are exercising their rights. I just don't understand why anyone would object.

Stupid is as stupid does. What else is there to say? What other point could they possibly be making?

LOL. Did you finally give up on your argument that you need to wear masks to protect others?

So your argument here is to kill off the unhealthy and the elderly?

LMAO. You guys are a laugh. It's like saying "Trump said the virus kills mainly the weak and sick. That is saying 2=2=4 and in this new Orwellian world we can't say that. Trump a bad orange man"

Depends, if you are 20 something and in excellent health the odds are low, but not impossible, that will get sick enough to die, but on the other hand you have a long list of possible pre-existing conditions, even if you do not know about them, it could very well kill you or leave you with life complications. Plus even though it may not kill you, you can spread it to others that the virus can kill. Not to mention that if you are over 50 the odds of it killing you is greatly increased. You seem to keep ignore these facts and downplay the lethality of this virus, what number of dead will open your eyes, 200,000, already there, how about 300,000, we will get there before Christmas, how about 500,000 or 1 Million, is there an unacceptable number for you, I doubt it, that is unless you become one of those fighting for their life.

People die from lightning strikes. Lets do something about the scourge of lightning.

With any luck at all...

With any luck at all...

True, but then again they don't know if the immunity lasts for weeks or a couple of months, thing is we don't know and as such one still has to take precautions.

2=2=4 still. Hardly ANY healthy people die from COVID. Sorry that facts disturb you.

Is that the new math from Trump U? :mrgreen:

Never knew that 2 equals 2 equals 4. My old school math was 2 plus 2 equals 4

Your reading comprehension is lacking if that's what you think.

That's the way it read. I've been seeing that numerous times from lefties recently. It used to be that your mask protects others. Now it's let non mask wearers die, who cares? It's their own fault.

Is the head of the CDC wrong? Redfield has stated on record, ""The best defense we currently have against this virus are the important mitigation efforts of wearing a mask, washing your hands, social distancing and being careful about crowds," he added. "

CDC director seeks to clarify mask comments after Trump rebuke | TheHill

Ummmmmmmmmm, yes. Masks protect you. They don't protect others, unless they aren't wearing masks. There's not one proven case anywhere I know of that proves someone wearing their mask caught the virus from someone who wasn't wearing their mask.

Last edited:
are you pushing that being infected means nothing?

Not always. I am saying that PRIMARILY only those with preexisting conditions die. Look at the records for yourself. See how many people under 45 die.

One thing with this new Goebbelsian press is the difficulty one encounters when trying tofind records of how many people with NO preexisting conditions die from this. Google probably keeps that hidden from the sheep on orders from the DNC.

Ummmmmmmmmm, yes. Masks protect you. They don't protect others, unless they aren't wearing masks.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Your response makes no sense.

Redfield is correct in his statement.

That's the way it read. I've been seeing that numerous times from lefties recently. It used to be that your mask protects others. Now it's let non mask wearers die, who cares? It's their own fault.

That I agree with, you have to be an idiot not to wear a mask.

which means that you still believe that non health Republicans are expendable.

hey, at least we're past you believing that squats, curls and being manly stops this virus.

I report facts. It's up to others to do with them what they will.

this is how your posts are read

yes. By those uninterested in facts and like the lies fed to them by the new Joseph Goebbels of the world at CNN, MSNBS, WaPo, the NY Times.

I wonder how many more Americans would still be living if our president got COVID early, battled with a severe case of it, and then recovered. His perspective about how serious it is for older people would be totally different.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Your response makes no sense.

Redfield is correct in his statement.

Do you have any proof anywhere that someone wearing their mask caught the virus from someone not wearing theirs?

Back
Top Bottom