• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

Thank you.

I'm pretty sure the right has no interest on the lefts opinion on such matters.

Oh, forgive me for being appalled by someone literally saying that Hillary is less good at cleaning their homes than their wives. I'm sorry, you're all right. That's not textbook sexism at all.

Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true. I'll allow her a few senior moments though. That's not what disqualifies her in my view.

What's a"few," though? Mrs. Weener said her confused state occurs "often." Crazy Crooked Hillary is in her late 60's a little young to be suffering from early onset dementia, stumbling around all over the place, blood clots, fits of rage, taking too long to get out of the lady's room during a nationally televised debate, etc. Too many things going on here, something's wrong.

The Nazis that were interested in going east and not west.
The Japanese that he could have just decided to not embargo.

He also didn't lead the country out of the depression either.

The Japanese that decided to attack the United States and end the debate over whether or not we should get into the war. The Nazis who wanted to take over the world. He was the commander in chief when the nation was committed to eradicating an evil force in the world. Surely, you're not going to try to claim that the Nazis weren't a threat. No, no one could possibly make such a claim, regardless of which direction they were going.

The great depression ended under FDR's watch. Of course, he didn't end it single handedly, but legislation passed during his administration kept us from a second great depression as a result of the housing crash. I don't remember runs on the banks then, do you?

The Japanese that decided to attack the United States and end the debate over whether or not we should get into the war. The Nazis who wanted to take over the world. He was the commander in chief when the nation was committed to eradicating an evil force in the world. Surely, you're not going to try to claim that the Nazis weren't a threat. No, no one could possibly make such a claim, regardless of which direction they were going.

The great depression ended under FDR's watch. Of course, he didn't end it single handedly, but legislation passed during his administration kept us from a second great depression as a result of the housing crash. I don't remember runs on the banks then, do you?

Hitler had no plans to take over the world. This was all made clear in Mein Kampf. The fact that there was a debate to go to war with Japan only provides evidence to the point I have been making about FDR for a long time now. He wanted to force their hand and the embargo gave him his shot.

Also, nothing FDR did ended the depression. He does not deserve credit for the depression ending.

Last edited:
Oh, forgive me for being appalled by someone literally saying that Hillary is less good at cleaning their homes than their wives. I'm sorry, you're all right. That's not textbook sexism at all.

No one but the left cares about their opinion on sexism. The left can take their isms and phobias and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

What's a"few," though? Mrs. Weener said her confused state occurs "often." Crazy Crooked Hillary is in her late 60's a little young to be suffering from early onset dementia, stumbling around all over the place, blood clots, fits of rage, taking too long to get out of the lady's room during a nationally televised debate, etc. Too many things going on here, something's wrong.

I agree that her physical condition is probably a concern. We likely will never know the extent of her problems in that regard. It's her relationship to the truth that is most concerning to me. That seems to be the deeper problem.

Wow, Mickey, that's not a wildly sexist thing to say at all. Top marks.

I'm confused as to how stating that one person having a stronger character than another is sexist? Can you explain that? Or was that sarcasm?

5943b5875c4fafc832f3bc7ebd41bd67.png

I wonder if Obama is sexist too?

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the right has no interest on the lefts opinion on such matters.

Given that the left frequently plays the race or sex card when no racism or sexism exists...you are correct.

It isn't sexist to question the ethics and morals of Hillary Rotten Clinton. She had the character of an Orc.

Yes, that FDR! Just look at what he did! He led the country out of the great depression and to victory against the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese, and did it in less time than it took to lose the war in Vietnam and totally screw up Iraq. What a terrible leader he was.

BTW, how old did you think Trump was?

I know how old he is......that's not the real issue of this thread. FDR was a shyster.

Oh geeze. Another fail thread.

Not hardly, only for those viewing w/o critical thinking.

The Nazis that were interested in going east and not west.
The Japanese that he could have just decided to not embargo.

He also didn't lead the country out of the depression either.

Exactly! :thumbs:

Yep. I don’t know who is more crazier than a sh*thouse rat, Crazy Crooked Hillary or her supporters. I mean it has to be some kind of mental disorder not to see she has issues.

Sooner or later Hillary will have a public meltdown that even her puppet masters can’t control. By then, it will be too late.

Hopefully, she will seize up just before election day.

That's what it was.

She tripped. Back in Feb.

Coo-coo cons are now running it all over the next. Drudge tole 'em to.

I'd say .........you be trippin.....

Your continued denial is so noted.

I agree that her physical condition is probably a concern. We likely will never know the extent of her problems in that regard. It's her relationship to the truth that is most concerning to me. That seems to be the deeper problem.

I'm in total agreement here. There's simply too many incidents where she lied for no reason whatsoever.

I'm confused as to how stating that one person having a stronger character than another is sexist? Can you explain that? Or was that sarcasm?

5943b5875c4fafc832f3bc7ebd41bd67.png

I wonder if Obama is sexist too?

You don't understand the difference between a character judgment and attacking a women on her ability to clean her house?

I'm in total agreement here. There's simply too many incidents where she lied for no reason whatsoever.

Oh, I'm sure there were reasons. We just don't and won't know what they were. There is a point with Hillary at which knowing the entirety of the circumstances is useless. It's sufficient to know that the truth wasn't a primary element. Much the same could be said for any other politician, but with Hillary it's a theme repeated too many times to ignore. I have no ill will toward the woman. I just don't want to see her in political power with her history. She has to live with the rest. I don't.

Hopefully, she will seize up just before election day.

I'm thinking more like one of the debates with DJT. Maybe a dizzy spell where she topples over, or one of her infamous fits of rage.

You don't understand the difference between a character judgment and attacking a women on her ability to clean her house?

Dude...it's like you aren't even on the same planet....:screwy

Do people of all ages fly off into a rage on a daily basis? Lie repeatedly about silly things like "coming under sniper fire," or lie about being named after a historical figure? Or exhibit other personality disorders and behavioral problems? Have vision problems that require special glasses?

Um, yes. People of all ages can have issues like that.

Bringing up things like this doesn't help elect Trump - it only makes you look petty.

It is not like there has ever been another president that struggled with health problems... oh wait, Reagan.

I think you are the one making sexist comments. Why does clean living have to mean cleaning a house? Why was that what you jumped too? Why can't clean living mean "drug/alcohol/vice" free? Especially given the context of the conversation? Seems odd you would assume that someone meant one about women given the conversation.

Um, yes. People of all ages can have issues like that.

Bringing up things like this doesn't help elect Trump - it only makes you look petty.

You're right. People of all ages can suffer a debilitating condition.

You might believe having a person with possible mental health issues running the country is petty, I don't. Having a healthy leader is of national concern.

You might believe having a person with possible mental health issues running the country is petty, I don't. Having a healthy leader is of national concern.

Fascinating --- because I think Donald Trump has a mental health problem as well.

Fascinating --- because I think Donald Trump has a mental health problem as well.

Like I pointed out in my other thread he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

Sure is nice that Drudge covers it because the MSM do their best to ignore it.

So you want Drudge to dig up 6 month old pics that were already published at the time they happened and claim it is current?

But looks can be deceiving. The Drudge Report, one of the most widely read sites on the web, is misleading visitors by taking a six-month-old photo out of context.
Clinton slipped on some stairs while campaigning in South Carolina ahead of the February 27 primary -- that much is true. A couple of men helped her up the stairs.
Photos of the awkward entrance were published right afterward by two wire services, Reuters and Getty.
The photos were forgotten -- until Saturday. What happened then, when a cadre of pro-Trump Twitter accounts started reposting the pictures as evidence that Clinton has a hard time walking, shows how easily photos can be distorted to take on a new and more sinister meaning.
In conspiratorial corners of the conservative media, doubts about Clinton's health and stamina have persisted ever since she had a health scare in 2012. Some armchair commentators even predicted Clinton wouldn't be able to run for president in 2016.
They were clearly wrong, and the health concerns are largely considered a fringe issue. Her personal physician said one year ago that she was physically fit to serve as president.
Drudge Report misleads readers with Hillary Clinton photo - Aug. 8, 2016

It is not like there has ever been another president that struggled with health problems... oh wait, Reagan.

Reagan? Toward the end of his 8 years. Not going in to either term. Get real.

I think you are the one making sexist comments. Why does clean living have to mean cleaning a house? Why was that what you jumped too? Why can't clean living mean "drug/alcohol/vice" free? Especially given the context of the conversation? Seems odd you would assume that someone meant one about women given the conversation.

Exactly, F.T. sure made a mountain out of a molehill on my benign statement and completely misread it!!

Ditto!

We all do......

They should have threw her down the stairs :lamo

Back
Top Bottom