• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple people wounded in active shooting at mall near Milwaukee

8 people wounded, no one died in what appears to be not a random shooting but rather an altercation between specific groups....and leftists are shitting themselves over it. Meanwhile, in a 24 hour span in Chicago 34 people have been shot with multiple homicides, including 5 people shot at the same time, and not a peep from anyone.

Show us the data supporting your claim.

In 2018, domestic terrorists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., according to the Anti-Defamation League Center on Extremism, which tracks such murders. Every one of the killers had an identifiable connection to a right-wing political movement, the center said.

Geoist did. Go deal with him.

I never said all mass shooters are white supremacists mad about about the election. :rolleyes:

In 2018, domestic terrorists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., according to the Anti-Defamation League Center on Extremism, which tracks such murders. Every one of the killers had an identifiable connection to a right-wing political movement, the center said.

You picked one ****ing year? That's lame AF! :ROFLMAO:

I never said all mass shooters are white supremacists mad about about the election. :rolleyes:

You said there are "far more" that are white supremacists and you can't support that claim.

8 people wounded, no one died in what appears to be not a random shooting but rather an altercation between specific groups....and leftists are shitting themselves over it. Meanwhile, in a 24 hour span in Chicago 34 people have been shot with multiple homicides, including 5 people shot at the same time, and not a peep from anyone.

The government says guns are bad, so Leftists want to ban guns. The government says masks are good, so Leftists demand everyone wear a mask. The government hasn't told them to be mad about black on black crime, so they don't give a ****.

You said there are "far more" that are white supremacists and you can't support that claim.

Yes, there are far more that are white supremacists. You literally claimed that I said 'ALL'. Be a man and retract that false claim.

Yes, there are far more that are white supremacists. You literally claimed that I said 'ALL'. Be a man and retract that false claim.

Go ahead, support your claim with something other than cherry picked information.

You cherry picked TF out of that...lol!

This was Trump-appointed FBI direct Christopher Wray last year: "I will say that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases that we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence, but it does include other things as well."

Go ahead, support your claim with something other than cherry picked information.

You going to retract that false claim of yours?

It's hard to get Liberals to admit that Chicago has kill zones any damn day.

Well, you just peeped about it. You wouldn't have without the latest gunplay though, would you.

What flase claim did I make?

You claimed I said all mass shooters are white supremacists. Man up, and retract that false statement.

You claimed I said all mass shooters are white supremacists. Man up, and retract that false statement.

You did. Which is why I responded originally.

Pro tip: don't say dumb ass shit and you won't get called down for it.

You did. Which is why I responded originally.

Pro tip: don't say dumb ass shit and you won't get called down for it.
I just read back through this whole conversation, at no point did he say mass shootings are all committed by white supremacists. He said most likely committed by, or a majority are committed by, but never all. You're going to have to provide some actual evidence he said that if that is your claim. Is the claim you are disputing that most mass shootings are done by white supremacists, or that all of them are? I agree neither all nor even most are either, but maybe you should both step back and clarify what the exact argument is. Geoist, if you think a majority of mass shootings are carried out by white supremacists, then you will have to support that claim, not that all are.

I just read back through this whole conversation, at no point did he say mass shootings are all committed by white supremacists. He said most likely committed by, or a majority are committed by, but never all. You're going to have to provide some actual evidence he said that if that is your claim. Is the claim you are disputing that most mass shootings are done by white supremacists, or that all of them are? I agree neither all nor even most are either, but maybe you should both step back and clarify what the exact argument is. Geoist, if you think a majority of mass shootings are carried out by white supremacists, then you will have to support that claim, not that all are.

He made a statement of fact and failed to back it up when challenged. Case closed.

If you keep voting for Democrats, we're all ****ed.
Only did that across the board this year.
Well, old Friend, we already know the answer to where we are headed. I wish we weren't.

The revisionism here is getting absurd. Most mass shootings in America are committed by minorities. The suggestion that it is mostly from white people, conservatives or white supremacists is ridiculous and completely unfounded from the facts/data. While we don't know the political affiliation of mass shooters we do know that minorities and violent criminals in general tend to be liberal.

Ah, you continue to fail and flail.

Not a surprise. IMO, the point was airborne, so of course you didnt grasp it.
That my friend is a never ending story of lies and all that comes with it

The revisionism here is getting absurd. Most mass shootings in America are committed by minorities. The suggestion that it is mostly from white people, conservatives or white supremacists is ridiculous and completely unfounded from the facts/data. While we don't know the political affiliation of mass shooters we do know that minorities and violent criminals in general tend to be liberal.
Want some facts and data? Here you go!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
Between 1982 and February 2020, 64 out of the 116 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 20 mass shootings, and Latino in 10. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 55 percent, 18 percent and eight percent respectively.

Race of mass shooters reflects the U.S. population
Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the racial distribution of the U.S. population as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented, the fact that the shooter’s race is unclear in around five percent of cases, along with the different time frames over which these statistics are calculated means no such conclusions should be drawn. Conversely, looking at the mass shootings in the United States by gender clearly demonstrates that the majority of mass shootings are carried out by men.

Back
Top Bottom