• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple people wounded in active shooting at mall near Milwaukee

Bingo. White guy, so “damn gun nutters/right wing nuts/ white supremacists”. When a black gangbanger shoots up a place it’s “damn guns”.
It's as if there are no conversations where conservatives don't profess to be the victim.

Um..... the shooter WAS a person of color. He was Hispanic. And two groups were involved here. Highly likely it was gang related.

They want it to be one of those white Hispanics like Zimmerman in the Treyvon shooting.

Depends which racists you're talking about. The ones who don't like white people seem giddy about it.
I was just clarifying what I thought was the intent of the original comment. I don't know how the racists who hate white people feel on the issue, but I imagine you are correct.

Back
Top Bottom