• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple people wounded in active shooting at mall near Milwaukee

Yeah, except mine are all based on real life and the profiles of actual mass shooters.

Yours is just a failed attempt to pretend that the shooters have a far left agenda. Mine were accurate...except it's too early to tell about the election one.

But feel free to provide some cases where yours are true?

So are mine...lol. Mine murdered over 100,000,000 people. Top that...lol

He might be mad at the US's capitalist system and determined to punish those to support it with their personal funds. Maybe he just finished The Communist Manifesto, or took Acrazy-o-Cortez's advice and let Ginsberg's death radicalize him, or just learned about the Red Terror and decided that ""Death to the Bourgeoisie and its lapdogs..." sounded like a good idea.

Yeah, because we all know how often that happens compared to the white-supremacist incels getting mad, grabbing a gun, and taking it out on the public.

Yeah, because we all know how often that happens compared to the white-supremacist incels getting mad, grabbing a gun, and taking it out on the public.

Look at all the commie riots this year.

Are you also saying black folks don't commit mass murder?

We're talking about mass shootings, here. Stay focused.

Did I say that?

You said only white supremacists do mass shootings. It must be hard as hell for you to go out in public, since white folks scare the shit out of you so bad.

You said only white supremacists do mass shootings. It must be hard as hell for you to go out in public, since white folks scare the shit out of you so bad.

Please quote where I said only white supremacists do mass shootings.

Please quote where I said only white supremacists do mass shootings.

Quote where you said anyone else but "white supremacists" commit mass shootings.

Quote where you said anyone else but "white supremacists" commit mass shootings.

I said white supremacists commit mass shootings far more often than these commie-leftists you refer to. And you know I'm correct.

I said white supremacists commit mass shootings far more often than these commie-leftists you refer to. And you know I'm correct.

The cops said this isn't a random act, but thst didn't stop the Leftists from jumping to conclusions.

The cops said this isn't a random act, but thst didn't stop the Leftists from jumping to conclusions.

Police say they don't think it was 'random'. We don't know anything beyond that. What we do know is they are looking for a young white male. It is typical for people to speculate it being some pathetic disgruntled incel because that is often the case.

How many has capitalism killed? A big number may or may not be relevant.

How many has capitalism killed? A big number may or may not be relevant.

Are minimalizing the 100+ million murdrred by the communists? Feeling loyal to the party?...lol

Are minimalizing the 100+ million murdrred by the communists? Feeling loyal to the party?...lol
Not at all. I would just like to know how many died in the pursuit of capitalism. Lots of native Americans come to mind. Slaves as well.

Workers who die in sweatshops all over the world, die from exposure to effluents of factories.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

I have seen estimates that the number is equal to or greater than the 100 million you claim.

So unless you have a number for capitalism, your number for communism is just a number, not a "position"

Good to know that Communists don't control anything in This Nation.

From the OP article, since updated:

"Preliminary statements from witnesses indicate that the shooter is a white male in his 20s or 30s. Investigators are working on determining the identity of that suspect,"

So not the "urban" gang violence some were hoping for.

What males are neither urban nor in gangs?

Profiling?

I believe the idea is that some whites use "urban" to mean non-white, and that many conservatives would be hoping for a non-white shooter in order to fuel their narratives.

No one said "urban" but him.

“Preliminary investigation has led us to believe that this shooting was not a random act, and was the result of an altercation,” said police, who added that the mall was now cleared and secure.

If it was targeted and due to an altercation, you'd think the victims would have an idea who it was, wouldn't you? Do you usually get into such a serious argument with strangers at the mall that they shoot you? If it was someone's drug dealer, or a disgruntled customer, they wouldn't be telling the police who it was, either. Fortunately, he was apparently a lousy shot.

As we say around here when something like this happens, Drugs. And we're usually right.

Last edited:

As we say around here when something like this happens, Drugs. And we're usually right.
If only drugs weren't relegated to the black market where business disputes are more likely to be solved using violence instead of the civil process.

Who goes to the mall during a pandemic?

Who goes to the mall during a pandemic?
I was just driving past a major mall near Toronto where we have just gone into lockdown, essential travel only, and the entire mall parking lot was full.

Source any US mass shooters with that agenda or admit you're lying once again.

You are attempting a conversation with someone who doesnt believe that CV19 is airborne, so regulate your expectations accordingly.

Source any US mass shooters with that agenda or admit you're lying once again.

Source all active shooters being white supremacists mad about the election, or admit you missed the ****ing point, as usual.

Back
Top Bottom