• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple people shot on busy street in Washington, D.C., police say

The issue is, the criminals don't care about being round up and getting long sentences. This doesn't solve the ongoing and continual cycle of crime and violence.
They’re not on the street committing crime if they’re in prison. That’s why three strikes laws were so effective

It is Republican congressional baseball season.

Shooter targets Republicans at congressional baseball practice

Jun 15, 2017 ... Two Capitol Hill police officers, a congressional aide and a Republican lobbyist also were shot and injured in a melee during a practice session ...

Congressional baseball shooter fired at least 70 rounds, cased area for months​

By David Shortell, CNN
Updated 5:47 PM EDT, Fri October 6, 2017
View attachment 67387044
It happens every Republican baseball season.
Nothing to see here.

They’re not on the street committing crime if they’re in prison. That’s why three strikes laws were so effective
True, but I am more interested in proactive crime prevention. Your view says, let's allow people to kill others with guns and then lock them up in prison. The social, economic and health costs are already felt and then the cycle continues. This is the definition of insanity.

True, but I am more interested in proactive crime prevention. Your view says, let's allow people to kill others with guns and then lock them up in prison. The social, economic and health costs are already felt and then the cycle continues. This is the definition of insanity.
No, if you throw people in prison after three felonies then most of the time they’ll be spending their life behind bars before graduating to murder.

Here's the bottom line and it's the truth. If you want to significantly lessen crime in the United States, we need to rid this country of blacks and third world illegals who don't belong here. In fact, the original framers never intended them to become citizens. Read the 1790 naturalization act. Crime statistics show blacks and Hispanics are a serious problem when it comes to violent crimes and murder against White people. Lincoln had a plan to deport blacks to Senegal and I believe the Caribbean in his second term. To this day I curse John Wilkes Booth for ruining what could have been a blessing for this country had Lincoln been able to carry out his beautiful plan.

Oh look, the Trump cultist is calling for ethnic cleansing. Go back to Stormfront bud.

No, if you throw people in prison after three felonies then most of the time they’ll be spending their life behind bars before graduating to murder.
Once again, I think that is reactive and doesn't actually solve the problem. Prison sentences don't deter people from committing gun crimes, intervention and proactive strategies do.

Your solution will do the following;
- Over populate prisons
- Not address the cyclic nature of crime and the generational challenges currently faced.

I am not again putting people in prison or harsher penalties, I am just critical of their success in this instance.

Our Firearm, which art concealed
Hallowed be Thy caliber
Thy reload come, O holy Gun
On the street as it is on the range.

Give us this day our daily hollowpoint
And forgive us our misfires
As we thank those who misfire against us.

And lead us not into negative press
But deliver Thyself from regulation.

For Thine is the freeberty, and the MAGA, and the glory forever.

Amen

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look, the Trump cultist is calling for ethnic cleansing. Go back to Stormfront bud.
No, ethnic cleansing is taking place right here in the U.S. via illegal immigrants being let in.

Back
Top Bottom