• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple people shot near Atlantic Station, police say

I don't care.

And neither do you.

Nobody is buying the crocodile tears.

Do better.
We know you don't. In fact , one has to wonder if you kind of like it.

Because history tells us that when we discuss those shootings, the issue always becomes about the identity of the people involved and not the discussion trying to be had.
Yea sure.

thuglettes gone wild. Gosh these kids needed fathers, they just dont stand a chance and neither do all the people they'll be victimizing. I wish BLM would try to get the word out about fathering your children. But they probably dont know much about that. :-(
What is up with this piece of shit post?

Yea sure.

So you are gonna try to act as if many of those very threads don't degrade into thugs being thugs and then someone thinking they are being cute by backhandedly associating being black with being a thug, all while claiming they aren't calling all black people thugs?

What is up with this piece of shit post?

Why do you call the post a "piece of shit"? These fatherless minor thugs are running rampant, they need fathers not shrines to George Floyd. Do you disagree?

So you are gonna try to act as if many of those very threads don't degrade into thugs being thugs and then someone thinking they are being cute by backhandedly associating being black with being a thug, all while claiming they aren't calling all black people thugs?
So what. Posting whites killing people also denigrates I to nonsense bickering yet you do it. That isn't the real reason it's not used.

Get serious. Politicians routinely, repeatedly, consistently, relentlessly send their thoughts and prayers to victims and families of victims. What more can they do?
do you ever wonder how many "thoughts and prayers" Americans have a family member/loved one/friend gunned down and then we don't hear from them anymore (only to be replaced by more "thoughts and prayers' folks)?

Why do you call the post a "piece of shit"? These fatherless minor thugs are running rampant, they need fathers not shrines to George Floyd. Do you disagree?
Because it was a piece of shit top to bottom. The dog whistle BLM hillbilly vomit point was really the cherry on top.

So what. Posting whites killing people also denigrates I to nonsense bickering yet you do it. That isn't the real reason it's not used.

True, but the bickering isn't about the identity of the people committing those shootings. That's a big difference.

When these threads turn into gun toting hillbillies being gun toting hillbillies, and then the implication is made that all white people are gun toting hillbillies, then you might have a point.

Because it was a piece of shit top to bottom. The dog whistle BLM hillbilly vomit point was really the cherry on top.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'd like to see BLM stop destroying and looting for low life criminals, and instead take the message to the 'hood to FATHER YOUR CHILDREN, work hard, stay in school, go to college, dont sell drugs, etc.
I feel this would be FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE than burning down buildings and stealing stuff. If they were really about helping their people they'd do what I say and refrain from buying themselves expensive homes out of the BLM monies. Dont you like my idea? Wouldn't it be more helpful?

do you ever wonder how many "thoughts and prayers" Americans have a family member/loved one/friend gunned down and then we don't hear from them anymore (only to be replaced by more "thoughts and prayers' folks)?
But notably and understandably, a number of family and friends have taken up the fight.

We'll all dine on honeydew and Unicorn Farts on that magical day...LMAO. ffs
I make no promise of utopia because there can never be such a thing, at least not on earth. I do promise, however, that if we all lead lives in pursuit of peace through love we will at least give ourselves a chance. When we force our world view on others they resist and our efforts become destructive not only to those we are trying to lead but to ourselves as well. We we live our lives in a way that encourages other to choose our world view, however, we gain willing followers and we develop in others those things we teach.

Back
Top Bottom