• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple boats in distress sinking at the Trump boat parade

Threegoofs

Sophisticated man-about-town
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
The city Fox News viewers are afraid to travel to
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
LOL.

I cant think of a better metaphor for the Trump campaign.

Multiple 911 calls have been made regarding boats being in distress, some sinking at the ‘Trump Boat Parade’ scheduled for Saturday afternoon on Lake Travis, according to the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.

TCSO confirmed with CBS Austin that multiple boats have been sinking and are in distress.

The sheriff's office says calls have been made about boats along the entire route of the parade, some of the locations include: Paradise Cove, Emerald Point and West Beach.

At this time, there is not a confirmed amount of boats that are experiencing issues on the lake.

At around 2:50 p.m. the TCSO confirmed the calls made about boats being in distress at the parade, they also confirmed that several boats sank on the lake.

Multiple boats in distress, sinking at Trump Boat Parade on Lake Travis | KEYE

i hope that no one dies and that people on board are wearing masks.

LOL.

At around 2:50 p.m. the TCSO confirmed the calls made about boats being in distress at the parade, they also confirmed that several boats sank on the lake.

Just when you when you think liberals cannot get any sicker.

Along comes the typical prototype modern liberal laughing at boats and people in distress.

Pure garbage.

Along comes the typical prototype modern liberal laughing at boats and people in distress.

Pure garbage.

Oh calm down.
You guys have sure become a shower of drama queens.

Pure garbage.

Save the poutrage.........

Pure garbage.

Sick?!? Jeez, different worlds. Too bad you're unable to workup enough outrage to confront Trump about his ignoring Putin threatening our solders. Now that we know what Trump thinks of our armed forces, is it any wonder he still wouldn't confront Putin? Trump is sick, but there must be some of his supporters, supporters who respect our service men and women who might confront Trump about his disgusting comments.

So go ahead, ignore Trump, but go on about the posters commenting on these boats, it says a lot about Trump supporters...

Sick?!? Jeez, different worlds. Too bad you're unable to workup enough outrage to confront Trump about his ignoring Putin threatening our solders.

Still no action to respond to the bounties on our soldiers.

Our compassionate enlightened betters shine forth the light of love, with a stunning and heartwarming display of concern ^

Relax and be happy that at least no one is offering to pay legal fees for anyone to sink the boats. In Trump's America, that's as much moral elevation as you can expect.

Am not a boater but was the problem due to the boats being too close in proximity to each other? Seems it would be common sense not to ride in another's wake but common sense got thrown out the car window along time ago.

LOL.

Pure garbage.

Oh calm down.
Sounds like left wing violence and hatred to me. Do you approve of that?

180,000 dead Americans from incompetence and willful negligence doesn't bother them the slightest, but boats of Trump supporters in a parade having technical problems ON A LAKE they're deeply emotional and caring about.

Save us your fake outrage, USN and Moderate Right.

Last edited:
Relax and be happy that at least no one is offering to pay legal fees for anyone to sink the boats. In Trump's America, that's as much moral elevation as you can expect.

Trumpists bad....very bad

LOL. Couldn't happen in a more appropriate venue. :sinking: Shall we take this as an omen of the entire Trump charade/parade?

Perhaps they were protestors who got in over their head. "Multiple boats" sounds like this was something planned or, like there were 2 and they want to paint it as 50.

Pure garbage.

Oh, come on, it a dinky little lake, the water temps are above 80, swim ashore and stop whining about the tragedy of conservative idiots that go out in boats that sink.

Sounds like left wing violence and hatred to me. Do you approve of that?

No more like right wing stupidity and probably large amounts of adult beverages. So sorry, I will care when I stop laughing :lamo

The real story here may be that the "Trump boat parades" that Trump has so aggressively endorsed are in fact *by their very nature* incredibly dangerous, and in that respect incredibly Trumpian: they reflect a certain degree of arrogance and recklessness that can harm people.

Pure garbage.

HA HA. You people ask for it.

I wonder if Trumpers are anti-vesters. After all their anti-maskers.

Oh calm down.

they only support the most vile politician we've ever had. cut them some slack!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom