• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Muhammad Cartoons

turnthesuckdown

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why do muslims throw a hissy fit over the muhammad cartoons? I see derogatory cartoons made about everything from jews, to jesus, to buddhism. freedom of speech bitch, suck a dick.

I see you're not going to be around long......:roll:

However, if the Muslims want to know why people like me could care less about their Moohammad cartoons.....

Just read this.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12165495/

Where is the protest over this? Not in the Middle East that's for sure....

turnthesuckdown said:
Why do muslims throw a hissy fit over the muhammad cartoons? I see derogatory cartoons made about everything from jews, to jesus, to buddhism. freedom of speech bitch, suck a dick.

Those muslims get mad at the point that Mohammed has a bomb in his hat. So how do they protest that? They blow **** up. Then we make more cartoons about Muslims with bombs, then the Muslims blow more **** up because of it. It's an endless cycle.

But the Muslims need to learn how to riot properly. Take a lesson from blacks and hispanics. When you riot/protest you don't blow up the tv shop. You steal all the tv's then you set fire to the shop. At least that way you can make a quick buck at the end of the day.

turnthes**kdown said:
Why do muslims throw a h@@@y fit over the muhammad cartoons? I see derogatory cartoons made about everything from jews, to jesus, to buddhism. freedom of speech b###h, s**k a d@@k.

ohh what a rotten mouth you have. I am offended by your use of such words.:eek:

Please only use language like that in the basement.

shhhhhh

turnthesuckdown said:
Why do muslims throw a hissy fit over the muhammad cartoons?
Because their religion considers it an insult to do so.
turnthesuckdown said:
I see derogatory cartoons made about everything from jews, to jesus, to buddhism.
Yeah, the derogatory "**** Christ" caused such a hissy fit that it was brought up to the US Senate.

turnthesuckdown said:
freedom of speech bitch,
If you'll remember correctly, the cartoons were done in a Dutch newspaper where most of the protests have revolved around. The Dutch haven't adopted the US Constitution so your point is irrelevant.

turnthesuckdown said:
suck a dick.
Ahh, all this typing just to send this down to the basement.

shuamort said:
Because their religion considers it an insult to do so.

I would think flying planes into buildings,blowing up mosques and cutting the the heads off innocent people would be a insult Islam more than a ****ing cartoon.

jamesrage said:
I would think flying planes into buildings,blowing up mosques and cutting the the heads off innocent people would be a insult Islam more than a ****ing cartoon.
I'm not going to defend anyone's mythologies. Muslim, Christian, or whatever. Using religion as a crutch for your actions is for the folks who don't know how morality actually should be apply.

Screw all religions, especially those that claim absolute rightuousness. Fu ck those bible totting idiot protesters outside of abortion clinics.
Fu ck the dumb *** muslims that strap bombs to themselves to meet up with 72 virgins and completely enslave women.
Jeruselem? I would say drop a few hydrogen bombs on the damn place. Holy city my ***, the entire place has been only a blood bath for the past 2000+ years. Nuke it, then no one gets it.

hey, basement is fun.

jfuh said:
Jeruselem? I would say drop a few hydrogen bombs on the damn place. Holy city my ***, the entire place has been only a blood bath for the past 2000+ years. Nuke it, then no one gets it.

Ah, the truth comes out. Bro, tell me that was a joke. A bad joke, a joke in bad taste, a joke only you get, just tell me that was a joke. Explain that.

teacher said:
Ah, the truth comes out. Bro, tell me that was a joke. A bad joke, a joke in bad taste, a joke only you get, just tell me that was a joke. Explain that.
No, not really a joke. Just think that ppl there need to get a life. Killing over a religion? Pathetic.

jfuh said:
No, not really a joke. Just think that ppl there need to get a life. Killing over a religion? Pathetic.

Are the Israelis killing Palestinians because they eat meat on Friday? Improper use of a skull cap? Their women don't get to vote? Sideburns a tad short? Bad clowns at a Barmitzfah? Or are they retaliating over some freak savage screaming "Allah Akbar" while he blows up innocent Israeli children? Explain that post. Welcome to the friggin Basement.

teacher said:
Are the Israelis killing Palestinians because they eat meat on Friday? Improper use of a skull cap? Their women don't get to vote? Sideburns a tad short? Bad clowns at a Barmitzfah? Or are they retaliating over some freak savage screaming "Allah Akbar" while he blows up innocent Israeli children? Explain that post. Welcome to the friggin Basement.
Didn't think I needed to actually present actual argument in the basement.
Obviously no, the Israelis needn't do that, they just send over the gun ships and tanks and call it collateral damage.

The question then begs though why do the Palestinans bear such a grudge against the Jews? Simply because of religion? No that's just a side show. THe meain reason is Land. The entire problem was caused by the British promising both the Palestinians and Israelis the same land after WWII.

jfuh said:
Didn't think I needed to actually present actual argument in the basement

Same as upstairs, only with name calling and insults. You suck.

Obviously no, the Israelis needn't do that, they just send over the gun ships and tanks and call it collateral damage.

You gonna stick with that?

teacher said:
Same as upstairs, only with name calling and insults. You suck.
So no ranting? Piss off. This is fun.

teacher said:
You gonna stick with that?
Wouldn't have stated it otherwise.

To answer the thread question the Muslims get all riled up because apparently you aren't supposed to create images of the prophet; sculptures, paintings, cartoons, hell if you took a picture of him on your mobile phone camera (Y'know, just to show you met him;) ) they'd kick your head in. It's a bit of a big deal, like wiping your a** on the Shroud of Turin, pinching the Queen's bum or setting fire to the Star-Spangled Banner.

Problem is our largely secular society in Europe no longer puts much value in hokey old religion, once we saw Star Wars in 1977 'The Force' made everything else look a bit rubbish. As such we have a long tradition of spoof, sarcasm and downright mockery of just about everything, which everyone is subject to and which teaches us to be tolerant even though someone's ripping on us, we know it'll be our turn later. Unfortunately our (steadily increasing) Muslim population in Europe felt that there should be an exception made in respect of their faith, that would conveniently establish a precedent for state law to be subservient to individual religious persuasion. We of course told them to shut-up, and rightly so if you ask me.

Whether we'll be able to tell them that when there's 100+million of them and they are the majority population of a certain member state is another matter. Something I like to bear in mind.

This whole subject pisses me off! What right do some muslim fundamentalists have to tell me what I can and cannot show and look at. That's like some christain fundamentalist saying I can't have sex with the poolboy in my step-brothers apartment complex! Maybe that's not the best example, but what I'm trying to say is one religion (key word is one) should have no say over what all others do. We can't let a bunch of pissy fundamentalists tell us what to do.

....Jeebus May Save.......But Religion Kills......

Sir_Alec said:
That's like some christain fundamentalist saying I can't have sex with the poolboy in my step-brothers apartment complex!

..............:shock: ahahahahahahahhahhahah

Back
Top Bottom