• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller's team seized 'voluminous and complex' evidence from Roger Stone

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Lordy, there are terabytes of tapes!!!!!

WASHINGTON — Federal investigators probing Roger Stone, the former Trump campaign official indicted last week in the Russia probe, have seized multiple hard drives containing years of communication records from cellphones and email accounts, the special counsel's office said Thursday.

Robert Mueller's prosecutors, in a new court filing, described the evidence as "voluminous and complex" in asking a judge to delay his trial to give them more time to sift through the seized devices.

Mueller's team seized 'voluminous and complex' evidence from Roger Stone

It will take decades before we the public know the amount of dirt Mr. Stone has on well, everyone. Now. Mueller knows more than everything!!!

So that should be sufficient reason to keep this investigation going on through November of 2020 and, if necessary, probably through November 2024 as well.

Stone knew this was coming and said so publically. If there is anything that can be used against him or Trump, shame on them both!

That explains the swat style raid, that conservatives where so pissed about. Standard procedure to secure evidence.

Exactly. Good thing they took those precautions and did it that way to prevent any possible destruction of important evidence.

Why?

What does that POSSIBLY have to do with coordinating with Russia to rig the 2016 election?

Who said it did? Not me. So why are you asking me a question that has nothing to do with my post?

I wonder because I wonder. You know. Something we're free to do - wonder. I know you guys want thought control, but I'm not a Trump devotee, so I still have full use of my mind.

I wonder if Trump was involved in any of Stone's kinky swinger activities.

I doubt it. Trump would have dropped them into a much lower class of swinger. Stone spent a lot of time, money and energy climbing that particular ladder and did not want to jeopardize his standing with such a small timer who would disgrace him.

Why?

What does that POSSIBLY have to do with coordinating with Russia to rig the 2016 election?

It doesn't but Florida might have something to say about as would the fate of Mar-A-Lago. If you think that club is staying in Trumps hands after his Presidency, I'll give you my room in Trump Tower for free.

I doubt it. Trump would have dropped them into a much lower class of swinger. Stone spent a lot of time, money and energy climbing that particular ladder and did not want to jeopardize his standing with such a small timer who would disgrace him.

Not Georgie Papa and his Russian wife????

Who said it did? Not me. So why are you asking me a question that has nothing to do with my post?

I wonder because I wonder. You know. Something we're free to do - wonder. I know you guys want thought control, but I'm not a Trump devotee, so I still have full use of my mind.

I'm with you that you're free to wonder whatever you want. It just struck me as being a rather weird and kinky thing to wonder, especially for someone that hates Trump.

It doesn't but Florida might have something to say about as would the fate of Mar-A-Lago. If you think that club is staying in Trumps hands after his Presidency, I'll give you my room in Trump Tower for free.

Ah!

So this isn't about anything Mueller related or crime related. It's all about something that might be damaging to Trump personally....as if we didn't already know what you scoundrels were up to.

:lamo

I'm with you that you're free to wonder whatever you want. It just struck me as being a rather weird and kinky thing to wonder, especially for someone that hates Trump.

I don't hate Trump. I can't hate someone I don't know. I can only hate foods and unnamed people who do cruel things, like molest children and abuse animals.

Just because you love Trump doesn't mean everyone else shares such passionate feelings, good or bad, towards the man.

Ah!

So this isn't about anything Mueller related or crime related. It's all about something that might be damaging to Trump personally....as if we didn't already know what you scoundrels were up to.

:lamo

I guess you never heard of the phrase, follow the money.

That explains the swat style raid, that conservatives where so pissed about. Standard procedure to secure evidence.
Mueller already had Stone's texts and email before the raid . This is just a weak attempt to "justify" the raid since its receiving significant backlash. As it should receive.

Why in the hell would he keep all that knowing that his arrest was imminent?

That's a good question, but why assume "all that he kept" is sinister in nature?

I would think that if there were anything incriminating, he would have used BleachBit like Hillary did...

I "-wonder" if an obsessed never-Trumper has orgasms every time there's another hit piece posted.

Back
Top Bottom