• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller's next big reveal

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Happy Friday y'all! Another Friday, another Mueller news dump. Of course he'll probably do it around 9:00PM tonight like usual.

Donald Trump is beside himself with fury ahead of what could turn out to be one of the most pivotal days yet in the Russia investigation.

The President unleashed a seething Twitter blast early Friday as special counsel Robert Mueller prepared to unveil new details of his probe into two key former Trump associates, Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen. His work could make life in the Oval Office even more uncomfortable.​

Happy Friday y'all! Another Friday, another Mueller news dump. Of course he'll probably do it around 9:00PM tonight like usual.

Donald Trump is beside himself with fury ahead of what could turn out to be one of the most pivotal days yet in the Russia investigation.

The President unleashed a seething Twitter blast early Friday as special counsel Robert Mueller prepared to unveil new details of his probe into two key former Trump associates, Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen. His work could make life in the Oval Office even more uncomfortable.​

Today's Twitter meltdown is epic, and that's a meltdown that is one of many, many, many Twitter meltdowns from this maniac.

I hope they stocked up on adult diapers. He needs them.

Deadline is 5pm eastern I believe on this one.
After the redacted Flynn, I'm not as hopeful it will explain much, but I'm definitely gonna be watching.

Today's Twitter meltdown is epic, and that's a meltdown that is one of many, many, many Twitter meltdowns from this maniac.

Especially unhinged, rambling, ranting, word salad.

Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...

....Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be....

.....overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton....

....Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of....

...the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

Mueller has been pretty good at destroying Hannity's ratings. The H Team is usually unprepared for breaking news while Maddow picks it apart as it is revealed.

another day, another alt left radical clinging to any hope.

when this is over and trump is still your president...are you gonna keep up the whining and temper tantrums?

another day, another alt left radical clinging to any hope.

when this is over and trump is still your president...are you gonna keep up the whining and temper tantrums?

Talk about carrying around overly sensitive feelings brought on by their own TDS. I also like how you avoided the actual facts of my post to cry like you did.

All's I said is Mueller is revealing some information today. I didn't even inject my opinion or guessing on which way it will go and you completely crapped your pants about it all. :lol:

Last edited:
Talk about carrying around overly sensitive feelings brought on by their own TDS. I also like how you avoided the actual facts of my post to cry like you did.

All's I said is Mueller is revealing some information today. I didn't even inject my opinion or guessing on which way it will go and you completely crapped your pants about it all. :lol:

your post cries "here comes trumps removal!".

you alt left radicals keep on wishing and are gonna be so disappointed.

Hot take: regardless of what Mueller reveals, Congressional Republicans will offer absolutely no response. Whether Mueller reveals that Trump has unpaid parking tickets or that he set a school bus filled with first graders on fire, Congressional Republicans will say nothing.

Expect silence from the Trump rubes here, until they get their baloney face saving talking points from Breitbart and Hannity. I expect the toddler in chief will go off on his usual insane rant. The wheels are coming off the bus.

It truly is a shame that so many people live and breath every moment to hate President Trump and are incapable of celebrating the successes being generated. Rather sad that America has to fail for you people to celebrate. Is it truly your hope that Trump is removed from office ignoring the 63 million that voted for him and the 70 million that voted against Hillary?

Here we are two years from the next election and you people cannot let it go. Rather sad to see people so dependent on the President for their personal responsibility issues and simply cannot compete in our private economy

It truly is a shame that so many people live and breath every moment to hate President Trump and are incapable of celebrating the successes being generated. Rather sad that America has to fail for you people to celebrate. Is it truly your hope that Trump is removed from office ignoring the 63 million that voted for him and the 70 million that voted against Hillary?

Here we are two years from the next election and you people cannot let it go. Rather sad to see people so dependent on the President for their personal responsibility issues and simply cannot compete in our private economy

Why do you find it inconceivable that people hate Trump? Republicans have been fueled by their hatred of the Clintons for over twenty years.

Especially unhinged, rambling, ranting, word salad.

That unhinged Twitter rant is not how an innocent man talks.

your post cries "here comes trumps removal!".

you alt left radicals keep on wishing and are gonna be so disappointed.

Honestly most of us are smart enough to comprehend that trump most likely will not be removed, and most likely will not resign. He will have to be voted out. I don’t know why you and others automatically assume that we’re all waiting for his removal. We know that’s a pipe dream. We just want justice, as should you, and whatever mueller uncovers is fine by us. But trump behaves like a very irrational, overly emotional & guilty person, in person and on twitter, so one has to wonder why. I don’t think it’s at all strange to wonder why trump behaves in such a manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

Why do you find it inconceivable that people hate Trump? Republicans have been fueled by their hatred of the Clintons for over twenty years.

And that’s the hypocrisy that I don’t understand. Hillary was and is still being vilified, and she wasn’t even elected. Trump supporters have despised her for years and still want her locked up. But if you dislike trump and speak out about his wrongdoing, you automatically have some sort of made up syndrome. Just craziness. I don’t think they see the hypocrisy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we are going to see another orgasmic meltdown of Democratic talking heads because of Mueller. What is new about this since it has been near daily for well over a year.

You should be happy that Trump is doing nothing more than ranting on Twitter. There are plenty of people who are glad that's all he's doing...instead of declassifying mountains of information that could send a lot of corrupt Obama pukes to jail. Every time Trump tweets, they hold their breathes and then let out a sign of relief that he didn't do it this time.

:lol:

tumblr_p16oz6LmGg1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

:elephantf

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

tumblr_ph9jgmaNs71ryz46so1_1280.jpg

So we are going to see another orgasmic meltdown of Democratic talking heads because of Mueller. What is new about this since it has been near daily for well over a year.

Aw, you sound so sad.
You do realize Trump is having a twitter meltdown right now? But anxiously awaiting the next criminal case court filings of the President of the United States campaign folks and Cohen, etc...you don't think that's big news?
Tell us more about the secret grand jury joko, that was a good one.

You should be happy that Trump is doing nothing more than ranting on Twitter. There are plenty of people who are glad that's all he's doing...instead of declassifying mountains of information that could send a lot of corrupt Obama pukes to jail.
Dozens of invesigations, control of House, Senate, and Presidency, and still no criminal investigations that result in anything against Obama, or Hillary.

Where are you facts Mycroft? Wait, you never had any to begin with.

And what do you think is coming? Sounds to me like he is wrapping everything up...that's good news for the country, no?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Dozens of invesigations, control of House, Senate, and Presidency, and still no criminal investigations that result in anything against Obama, or Hillary.

Where are you facts Mycroft? Wait, you never had any to begin with.

Just because there hasn't been any, doesn't mean certain people are not in danger of criminal prosecution.

Trump has the power to blow things wide open by simply doing what Congress has asked of him. He has said so, himself, that he'll wait for the right time to do it.

You think that, just because it hasn't happened...it can't happen. Other people are praying to God it doesn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom