• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller's next big reveal

Man, the right wing hypnotism is incredible.

So no facts, but hints. Gotcha. Thanks!
Why won't you give me sources for these facts that we both know don't exist??? There are none, or they are more ridiculous right-wing rags, that you claimed you don't even read?

I said I won't force feed you. If you want to eat, hunt for yourself.

Trump's been attacking this nation and its career DOJ, media, etc., for 2 years...but you're telling me now that he LOST the house, he'll attack even more strenuously? When he no longer has Nunes and Jordan, etc., defending him, running cover, and otherwise helping obstruction? Sounds plausible.

I don't know which is worse: Being unable to understand what is said. Not being aware that you don't understand.

Oh well...your problem. Not mine.

Moving on...

So we are going to see another orgasmic meltdown of Democratic talking heads because of Mueller. What is new about this since it has been near daily for well over a year.

Yup you are!! Sorry that bothers you so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said I won't force feed you. If you want to eat, hunt for yourself.
You made the claims, it's your job to back them up.
The idea that other people should hunt for facts (that don't exist) to evidence your conspiracy theories, is absurd.

Why do you still not know how basic reasoning works Mycroft?

I don't know which is worse: Being unable to understand what is said. Not being aware that you don't understand.
I'm glad we agree that you do not know.

Based on Trump's tweets, maybe Trump knows today's big reveal will be a doozy. Here's hoping, cheers.

Wrapping up? Sounds like just the beginning to me.

It was clear (to me, anyway) from the all the redacted sections of the Flynn sentencing memo that mueller is not wrapping up anytime soon. Honestly that’s the same line they’ve had since last year. It was supposed to be “wrapped up” by LAST thanksgiving according to trump’s legal team, LOL. Here we are a year later! And trump is still blowing a gasket on Twitter!

You made the claims, it's your job to back them up.
The idea that other people should hunt for facts (that don't exist) to evidence your conspiracy theories, is absurd.

Why do you still not know how basic reasoning works Mycroft?

I'm glad we agree that you do not know.

Based on Trump's tweets, maybe Trump knows today's big reveal will be a doozy. Here's hoping, cheers.

Yes. Keep your hope alive.

you alt lefties have been crying removal of trump since 2016 when he defeated the woman you campaigned for, for years.

Who are these "alt lefties" you speak of? And what is an alt lefty? :lol:

You guys are so desperate that you can't survive without labeling everything. You guys invented the term alt-right. Not the left. Turns out they are nazis but hey... win some lose some I suppose. Then after you guys stained yourselves with that label, you decided to label the left as "alt-left" in hopes you can stain us similarly? Too funny. :lol:

Today's Twitter meltdown is epic, and that's a meltdown that is one of many, many, many Twitter meltdowns from this maniac.

I hope they stocked up on adult diapers. He needs them.

History will not be kind to the Toddler in Chief.
You heard who he nominated as US Ambassador to the UN?
Heather Nauert, who when asked what the high point of German American relations was, she replied D Day

Expect silence from the Trump rubes here, until they get their baloney face saving talking points from Breitbart and Hannity. I expect the toddler in chief will go off on his usual insane rant. The wheels are coming off the bus.

Naw, we are more interested in the news about the Clinton foundation being investigated by none Hillery protectors
If Trump is guilty then we say he needs to be charge, don’t liberals feel that way about Hillery?

Naw, we are more interested in the news about the Clinton foundation being investigated by none Hillery protectors
If Trump is guilty then we say he needs to be charge, don’t liberals feel that way about Hillery?

Still obsessed with the Clintons?:lamo

Man, the right wing hypnotism is incredible.

Just mention Mueller's name with no context and you can hear the panties bunching up.

History will not be kind to the Toddler in Chief.
You heard who he nominated as US Ambassador to the UN?
Heather Nauert, who when asked what the high point of German American relations was, she replied D Day

Borowitz had it nailed today:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/heather-nauert-says-visit-to-its-a-small-world-ride-qualifies-her-for-un-job

Heather Nauert Says Visit to “It’s a Small World” Ride Qualifies Her For U.N. Job

By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Pushing back against criticism of her lack of diplomatic experience, Donald J. Trump’s choice to be the next United States Ambassador to the United Nations, Heather Nauert, said on Friday that a memorable visit to the “It’s a Small World” ride at Disney World made her eminently qualified for the U.N. post.

“When people look at me, they think Heather Nauert, former Fox News anchor,” Nauert told reporters at the State Department. “What they don’t realize is I’m also Heather Nauert, who went on ‘It’s a Small World’ three times when she was nine.”

Nauert said that, while career diplomats might spend twenty to thirty years learning about only one country, “I learned about twenty-five countries in fifteen minutes.”

Laying out her objectives for her tenure at the United Nations, the prospective Ambassador said, “Right now I’m just looking forward to seeing all of the other Ambassadors wearing their festive costumes and doing their dances. That’s going to be amazing, I think.”:lamo

Liberals were fine with Hillary being investigated. (In fact, she’s been investigated many many times, by multiple people/organizations, and she also testified under oath). I personally welcomed it, I wanted to know if she did anything illegal. Turns out she did not, and wasn’t charged with anything. Why can’t trump supporters get that memo? Why aren’t trump supporters okay with this current mueller investigation now that it’s happening to their guy? Don’t they want the truth? Or do they only want liberals to be investigated ?

IF trump were innocent he wouldn’t have fired Comey and the Russia thing never would have become a thing. When Russia collapsed during the HW administration money ran from that country begging to be laundered. A lot of it found it’s way into trump projects; this is well researched and documented. So trump’s claim he’s had no dealings with Russia isa Biggly lie. Turns out he was lying that he had no deals in Russia going on during the campaign. He’s lied that he didn’t know Putin.

Innocent people don’t lie and resist investigations, they welcome them.

Who are these "alt lefties" you speak of? And what is an alt lefty? :lol:

You guys are so desperate that you can't survive without labeling everything. You guys invented the term alt-right. Not the left. Turns out they are nazis but hey... win some lose some I suppose. Then after you guys stained yourselves with that label, you decided to label the left as "alt-left" in hopes you can stain us similarly? Too funny. :lol:

we are desperate? lol (laugh out loud)...you lost the presidency, the senate, and now its a right leaning supreme court...maybe even add another righty if ruth cant hack it another few years. the only thing you won is the house lol (laugh out loud)...any actual decision making is done by the prez and the senate.

maybe trump vetoes the bill for mueller? ;)

we are desperate? lol (laugh out loud)...you lost the presidency, the senate, and now its a right leaning supreme court...maybe even add another righty if ruth cant hack it another few years. the only thing you won is the house lol (laugh out loud)...any actual decision making is done by the prez and the senate.

maybe trump vetoes the bill for mueller? ;)

Exactly. So why are you guys acting so desperately?

My post only said that Mueller is outting some information today. That is all. The rest is you inventing your own hurt feelings along with stupid, meaningless terminology like "alt-left". :lol:

Every post of yours is in some anti Trump thread, what exactly has Trump done to hurt you, your family, or the country?? the results sure don't support you

Liberals were fine with Hillary being investigated. (In fact, she’s been investigated many many times, by multiple people/organizations, and she also testified under oath). I personally welcomed it, I wanted to know if she did anything illegal. Turns out she did not, and wasn’t charged with anything. Why can’t trump supporters get that memo? Why aren’t trump supporters okay with this current mueller investigation now that it’s happening to their guy? Don’t they want the truth? Or do they only want liberals to be investigated ?

Actually she did do crimes, remember that 15 minutes that Comey told us about all her crimes, but he said that our Secretary of State was to stupid to know better. So you can’t say she didn’t break any laws can you

Naw just want criminals to be charged don’t you? Or do you just want Trump charged

Seems that the republicans had the house, the senate and the presidency and they have investigated Hillary so many times....yet no indictment....why is that?

Exactly. So why are you guys acting so desperately?

lol (laugh out loud) the alt left radicals are callin other people desperate, when the alt left radicals are clingin to any hope that they will get trump removed! yall are the definition of desperate.

Actually she did do crimes, remember that 15 minutes that Comey told us about all her crimes, but he said that our Secretary of State was to stupid to know better. So you can’t say she didn’t break any laws can you

The last two years have been extremely educational and equally frustrating as we see time and again that what appears to be a glaringly obvious crime on Trump's part still needs expansive evidence of conscious intent to commit crimes. We see evidence of obstruction of justice, witness tampering and pardon dangling. And yet at every step of the way lawyers splash cold water on our faces and tell us each and every time that intent must be proven.

Based on Clinton's behavior, the content of her emails and finally the pattern of the use of private email accounts by multiple people there was no evidence of criminal intent.

When you see it from both sides of the aisle it's easier to see how difficult it is to prosecute such crimes since criminal intent is an important component.

Yes. Keep your hope alive.
I should keep my hope alive that one day you will back up your claims with facts and not run away?
Or that while refusing facts yet again, you won't post shortly after, that you only deal in facts?

Why should I keep that hope alive Mycroft?

Back
Top Bottom