• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller-themed ice cream truck rolls into DC

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...-mueller-themed-ice-cream-truck-rolls-into-dc

A progressive group is serving up the latest scoop on the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, with a Robert Mueller-themed ice cream truck hitting the streets of Washington.

The “Guilty Pleasures” truck, which hit the road for the first time on Wednesday, is the brainchild of the liberal advocacy group MoveOn. The aim, the organization says, is to "draw attention to the impact and importance" of the Mueller investigation.
=====================================
The truck will be handing out free treats as well as current Mueller indictments count info. Customers can get pun-filled flavors (such as "IndictMint Chip") each day. Rather than a cone, ice cream-eaters can get their frozen goodies in either a "cup or Cohen," referring to President Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...-mueller-themed-ice-cream-truck-rolls-into-dc

A progressive group is serving up the latest scoop on the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, with a Robert Mueller-themed ice cream truck hitting the streets of Washington.

The “Guilty Pleasures” truck, which hit the road for the first time on Wednesday, is the brainchild of the liberal advocacy group MoveOn. The aim, the organization says, is to "draw attention to the impact and importance" of the Mueller investigation.
=====================================
The truck will be handing out free treats as well as current Mueller indictments count info. Customers can get pun-filled flavors (such as "IndictMint Chip") each day. Rather than a cone, ice cream-eaters can get their frozen goodies in either a "cup or Cohen," referring to President Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen.

I love it. Any idea what music it will play?

TaBslWUQ.jpg-large-994x460.jpeg

Deliverance is one of the better recent movies. I have it saved on my tablet.

James Dickey wrote the novel & also played Sheriff Bullard in one of the final scenes. I understand that he almost wrecked the film's production by his frequent tampering with the screenplay etc.

This is an obnoxious gimmick, and I love it. Especially the part where everything they serve has an awful pun for the name.

This is an obnoxious gimmick, and I love it. Especially the part where everything they serve has an awful pun for the name.

Cup or Cohen?

Deliverance is one of the better recent movies. I have it saved on my tablet.

James Dickey wrote the novel & also played Sheriff Bullard in one of the final scenes. I understand that he almost wrecked the film's production by his frequent tampering with the screenplay etc.

1972 is recent to what? :thumbs:

Ice cream truck rolls out as winter weather rolls in. Typical left wing planning.

If it's still around during the spring or summer I'll stop by but not next week when I head up

I love it. Any idea what music it will play?

Never Going Back Again
Fleetwood Mac

She broke down and let me in
Made me see where I've been
Been down one time
Been down two times
I'm never going back again
You don't know what it means to win

Ice cream truck rolls out as winter weather rolls in. Typical left wing planning.

If it's still around during the spring or summer I'll stop by but not next week when I head up

Guess you don’t eat Mexican in the summer?

1972 was like yesterday, young man. I'd been out of college 3 years by then.

1972 I began my watch on the wall, gramps! :2wave:

Guess you don’t eat Mexican in the summer?

I don't eat spicy food because of stomach issues no matter the season

A more accurate description is I don't drink hot chocolate or hot Apple cider in the middle of summer heat.

Back
Top Bottom