• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller seeks Roger Stone’s testimony to House intelligence panel, suggesting special counsel is ne

Thank you Captain Obvious but that is not the question I asked, Of course you have the right to insert yourself into any discussion here, but the least you can do is try to get a feel for what is going on first.

Hey Captain Oblivious why do you go around in nearly every thread asking dumb questions then? Other than of course that it just comes natural to you. You wanted to know what Mueller was going to charge Stone with and I gave you what charge he could bring. Which I'm sure won't be the only one. So go ahead and write the answer I gave on your wrist as a cheat note so you don't forget and ask someone else the same dumb question.

Hey Captain Oblivious why do you go around in nearly every thread asking dumb questions then? Other than of course that it just comes natural to you. You wanted to know what Mueller was going to charge Stone with and I gave you what charge he could bring. Which I'm sure won't be the only one. So go ahead and write the answer I gave on your wrist as a cheat note so you don't forget and ask someone else the same dumb question.

You still arent listening. I didnt ask what Mueller was going to charge Stone with. That just you not paying attention. I want to know what you guys think Stone did. That question is clearly above your ability to answer so why do you just run along

Terrific. Its been over two years now and you guys all think Trump is guilty of something. Do you have even a simple guess as to what it is and how it went down? Anything at all?
So do you accept the answers to your questions regarding Stone? You know, I took the time to detail a response (twice?).

Trump appears guilty of all sorts of things to me, crimes both civil and criminal, violation of the public trust, is a moron, is unfit to be POTUS, is unstable, looks compromised by Russia, appears to be putting the nation up to the highest bidder, hires terrible people, can't staff his administration for ****, lies constantly, has no trust of the majority of the public (in general...on anything, at any time), has pissed off many of our allies, cozies up to dictators too much, screwed up the Saudi Arabia response by loving a murdering torturer...I mean, I could go on.

Now, as to whether or not Mueller can tie him overwhelmingly to conspiracy specifically, I have no idea. Stone left the Trump campaign, likely for the sole reason of plausible deniability. He continued to communicate with Trump, and their mission was accomplished. Trump may have just known about it, and never had to direct a thing...Stone knows how to run political black-ops, he's done it professional his entire life. Stop acting like Trump's obscene behavior and presence in the White House is solely predicated on the belief that he engaged in conspiracy with Russia. There are 1001 other reasons, including other crimes, that people are concerned about.

So do you accept the answers to your questions regarding Stone? You know, I took the time to detail a response (twice?).

Trump appears guilty of all sorts of things to me, crimes both civil and criminal, violation of the public trust, is a moron, is unfit to be POTUS, is unstable, looks compromised by Russia, appears to be putting the nation up to the highest bidder, hires terrible people, can't staff his administration for ****, lies constantly, has no trust of the majority of the public (in general...on anything, at any time), has pissed off many of our allies, cozies up to dictators too much, screwed up the Saudi Arabia response by loving a murdering torturer...I mean, I could go on.

Now, as to whether or not Mueller can tie him overwhelmingly to conspiracy specifically, I have no idea. Stone left the Trump campaign, likely for the sole reason of plausible deniability. He continued to communicate with Trump, and their mission was accomplished. Trump may have just known about it, and never had to direct a thing...Stone knows how to run political black-ops, he's done it professional his entire life. Stop acting like Trump's obscene behavior and presence in the White House is solely predicated on the belief that he engaged in conspiracy with Russia. There are 1001 other reasons, including other crimes, that people are concerned about.

That may or may not be true but the interest in Stone seems to be related directly to this Russia nonsense. My question remains unanswered. What is it you guys think he did. What was his role in the collusion theory? It seems as if the claim is that he had some link to Assange. Ok, so what? What is illegal about that?

You still arent listening. I didnt ask what Mueller was going to charge Stone with. That just you not paying attention. I want to know what you guys think Stone did. That question is clearly above your ability to answer so why do you just run along

Your question is stupid. But what else is new?

Your question is stupid. But what else is new?

Because you cant answer the question doesnt make the question stupid. But go ahead, explain how is it a stupid question to ask what you think Stones role in all of this was? Answer: it isnt. You just cant cobble together an intelligent reply so you attack the person asking the question. Best you run along and let people who can think things like this through do so without being distracted by your inadequacies.

Back
Top Bottom