• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller scrutinizing breakfast event held with Nunes, Flynn: report

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...eakfast-event-held-before-trumps-inauguration

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan and the special counsel's team are looking into a breakfast attended by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), former national security adviser Michael Flynn and dozens of foreign officials, three sources told the Daily Beast.

Mueller's office is looking into the breakfast as part of its probe into whether foreign donors illegally channeled money into Trump's inaugural fund and a pro-Trump super PAC, as first reported by The New York Times last month.

Prosecutors are probing whether the alleged donations were made in an attempt to buy influence over U.S. policy.
Some of the countries in attendance, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
We have had IIRC one person charged and guilty plea to being used as a straw donor.
We know there have been many questions about the funds raised, how it was spent, did Trump Hotels and such benefit by raising / inflating prices.
They raised over 100 Mil, most ever. Where did it all go?

I think we know where it went.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...eakfast-event-held-before-trumps-inauguration

Some of the countries in attendance, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
We have had IIRC one person charged and guilty plea to being used as a straw donor.
We know there have been many questions about the funds raised, how it was spent, did Trump Hotels and such benefit by raising / inflating prices.

Devin Nunes possibly involved in funneling foreign money to the Trump campaign, which is illegal as hell? No, no, no. Not Devin Nunes! That can't be true. Devin Nunes, the fine patriot America? The patriot pillar of propriety? Say it ain't so. :(

Devin Nunes possibly involved in funneling foreign money to the Trump campaign, which is illegal as hell? No, no, no. Not Devin Nunes! That can't be true. Devin Nunes, the fine patriot America? The patriot pillar of propriety? Say it ain't so. :(

Nunes is one guy I would enjoy watching get nailed to the wall. How does the slime ball keep getting reelected in his district?

Nunes is one guy I would enjoy watching get nailed to the wall. How does the slime ball keep getting reelected in his district?

Maybe it's one of those gerrymandered districts?

Isn't he the guy who was gonna "get the witch hunt and make em pay"?

God I hope he gets indicted.

Isn't he the guy who was gonna "get the witch hunt and make em pay"?

God I hope he gets indicted.

Correct

He was the same slime ball who ran over to the WH with supposed info on Trumps campaign being bugged by Obama. He is a tool, and not the sharpest one.

Qatar, the same Qatar that bribed FIFA officials to buy the World Cup? Hmmm

Correct

He was the same slime ball who ran over to the WH with supposed info on Trumps campaign being bugged by Obama. He is a tool, and not the sharpest one.

Yeah I remember several of "the usual suspects" saying how Nunes was gonna STING the bad democrat witch hunters and we best be worried, cuz Obama spied on Twumpy!:lamo:2rofll:

Correct

You know another thing, when Trump has gone down in flames and disgrace I am gonna make it my PERSONAL MISSION to remind some of these Trumplings how they supported him by the HUNDREDS OF POSTS A DAY, when they inevitably start denying they ever ssupported him much. I am literally NOT gonna let that happen with silence, so be forewarned.

You know another thing, when Trump has gone down in flames and disgrace I am gonna make it my PERSONAL MISSION to remind some of these Trumplings how they supported him by the HUNDREDS OF POSTS A DAY, when they inevitably start denying they ever ssupported him much. I am literally NOT gonna let that happen with silence, so be forewarned.

Political partisanship creates short term memory loss. Its the nature of the beast. I am not one to rub salt in a wound, but the GOP is really lowered standards by continuing to give Rump a blank check on virtually every dumb ass comment to come out of his cake hole.

They spent so much time wishing others had done it, they didn't bother to think it was illegal for them to do it.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Turning politics from a dirty sport played by amoral folks on both sides was bad. That has been our history for a long time and we got used to it. Now we are turning it into a criminal war. I predict this will not end well for our nation.

Engineering coups by whatever means is a thing of banana republics. Perhaps we were already on the edge. Certainly the Clinton impeachment trial was nothing but an attempted soft coup IMO. Now we have the "resistance" Comey then Mueller trying the same destructive act. Eventually one of these attempts to overturn an election will succeed. Not sure if the country will he able to ever recover whenever this sad event occurs.

Political partisanship creates short term memory loss. Its the nature of the beast. I am not one to rub salt in a wound, but the GOP is really lowered standards by continuing to give Rump a blank check on virtually every dumb ass comment to come out of his cake hole.

No, I'm not gonna harp for the occasional denial, but there are a few in here of what I consider "the usual suspects" that I KNOW are gonna protest that they "barely supported Trump". These are guys that some days, LITERALLY over 100 posts daily 100% of the defending Trump. Even now they claim "not to agree with him on everything" but when pressed the answers are vague and unsatisfactory. There's a few of them I fully expect to pretend they didn't go bat **** defending him daily when they did.

Didn't realize this all was that big a deal.

Turning politics from a dirty sport played by amoral folks on both sides was bad. That has been our history for a long time and we got used to it. Now we are turning it into a criminal war. I predict this will not end well for our nation.

Engineering coups by whatever means is a thing of banana republics. Perhaps we were already on the edge. Certainly the Clinton impeachment trial was nothing but an attempted soft coup IMO. Now we have the "resistance" Comey then Mueller trying the same destructive act. Eventually one of these attempts to overturn an election will succeed. Not sure if the country will he able to ever recover whenever this sad event occurs.
There is absolutely zero evidence that Comey is part of any resistance. It must bother you that wishing isn't the same as what we have in front of us. You don't see who is going to prison? Who is getting locked up? Do you think it is Hillary and Obama? How can so many people in the administration go to prison and you just think everything is going to **** for the other guys?

Speaking only for myself as a Nunes voter, I looked at Andrew Janz and said "no thanks."

Last edited:
Maybe it's one of those gerrymandered districts?

If by "gerrymandered" you mean "heavily Republican leaning" or "majority conservative overall" then yes. Tulare and Fresno counties are very "gerrymandered." :roll: Just to re-inform you: the California legislature in control the districting of the state has long been controlled by Democrats.

Sounds like someone is very upset they did not get invited for a fancy breakfast!!

Rumor on the street is the lunch for the football team at the White House will probably be investigated shortly.

Someone is a bit triggered and very angry at other posters because they disagree about politics.
This is getting to the level of crazy talk. A PERSONAL MISSION ? What a hoot!!

There is absolutely zero evidence that Comey is part of any resistance. It must bother you that wishing isn't the same as what we have in front of us. You don't see who is going to prison? Who is getting locked up? Do you think it is Hillary and Obama? How can so many people in the administration go to prison and you just think everything is going to **** for the other guys?

The Trump administration is going to study law while they are in prison, and get a law degree, and sue Obama and Hillary when they get out of the federal pen.

That is what will get them through their 20 year sentences.

The Trump administration is going to study law while they are in prison, and get a law degree, and sue Obama and Hillary when they get out of the federal pen.

That is what will get them through their 20 year sentences.

Clerk of the court: Sir, what is that giant stack of paper for?
Manafort: I'm gonna sue Hillary Clinton!
Clerk: She's been dead for years.
Manafort: Nooooooooo!

Clerk of the court: Sir, what is that giant stack of paper for?
Manafort: I'm gonna sue Hillary Clinton!
Clerk: She's been dead for years.
Manafort: Nooooooooo!

"Missed it by that much!!"

Back
Top Bottom