• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller scrutinizing breakfast event held with Nunes, Flynn: report

*cough, cough* Ted Cruz *cough, cough*

Many districts in TX would elect Charles Manson with an R next to his name rather than a Dem.

Thus you get a hypocritical scum bag like Cruz in the Senate.

Speaking only for myself as a Nunes voter, I looked at Andrew Janz and said "no thanks."

Was there no other Republican challenging Nunes ? The man acts like he looks, slimy. Physically he looks like a guy who would wear a trench coat and hang around school play grounds, sweaty upper lip and all.

Sounds like someone is very upset they did not get invited for a fancy breakfast!!

Rumor on the street is the lunch for the football team at the White House will probably be investigated shortly.

What makes you think a football team will except an invitation to the Whitehouse this time, no one wanted to eat big Macs with trump last time...

Many districts in TX would elect Charles Manson with an R next to his name rather than a Dem.

Thus you get a hypocritical scum bag like Cruz in the Senate.

*sigh* I know, I know. Preaching to the choir, unfortunately. I watched that race pretty closely. I think we all did.

Nunes is one guy I would enjoy watching get nailed to the wall. How does the slime ball keep getting reelected in his district?

Because the people who voted for him are part of a cult.

Because the people who voted for him are part of a cult.

It sure is interesting watching you give yourself permission to be dismissive of people who you have no right to dismiss......

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...eakfast-event-held-before-trumps-inauguration

Some of the countries in attendance, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
We have had IIRC one person charged and guilty plea to being used as a straw donor.
We know there have been many questions about the funds raised, how it was spent, did Trump Hotels and such benefit by raising / inflating prices.
They raised over 100 Mil, most ever. Where did it all go?
My sincerest hope is that Congressmen Nunes & Rohrabacher soon join Flynn in sharing the title, "felon".

Qatar, the same Qatar that bribed FIFA officials to buy the World Cup? Hmmm
And the same ones that pump multi-millions through the NYC Trump Towers ...

There is absolutely zero evidence that Comey is part of any resistance. It must bother you that wishing isn't the same as what we have in front of us. You don't see who is going to prison? Who is getting locked up? Do you think it is Hillary and Obama? How can so many people in the administration go to prison and you just think everything is going to **** for the other guys?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

What bothers me is not being able to debate points actually made. Your comments are non-responsive. Clearly you agree with going after political opponents criminally. Have your fun short-term. Remember however that this game of tit for tat almost certainly insures this is now part of our governing process. Doesn't work well in Russia or South American banana republics,not sure why you think it will work here.

You know another thing, when Trump has gone down in flames and disgrace I am gonna make it my PERSONAL MISSION to remind some of these Trumplings how they supported him by the HUNDREDS OF POSTS A DAY, when they inevitably start denying they ever ssupported him much. I am literally NOT gonna let that happen with silence, so be forewarned.

Bring it.

My sincerest hope is that Congressmen Nunes & Rohrabacher soon join Flynn in sharing the title, "felon".

Truly surprised you are in the "criminalize politics camp". Had more respect for your views,though we disagreed at times.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...eakfast-event-held-before-trumps-inauguration

Some of the countries in attendance, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
We have had IIRC one person charged and guilty plea to being used as a straw donor.
We know there have been many questions about the funds raised, how it was spent, did Trump Hotels and such benefit by raising / inflating prices.
They raised over 100 Mil, most ever. Where did it all go?

About time Nunes gets caught up in this!!!!!! :rock

It sure is interesting watching you give yourself permission to be dismissive of people who you have no right to dismiss......

Ain't nobody need your permission. Dismissed.

Ain't nobody need your permission. Dismissed.

It is not about me, it is about civility and decency and wisdom.....some folks have it, others obviously dont.

Turning politics from a dirty sport played by amoral folks on both sides was bad. That has been our history for a long time and we got used to it. Now we are turning it into a criminal war. I predict this will not end well for our nation.

Engineering coups by whatever means is a thing of banana republics. Perhaps we were already on the edge. Certainly the Clinton impeachment trial was nothing but an attempted soft coup IMO. Now we have the "resistance" Comey then Mueller trying the same destructive act. Eventually one of these attempts to overturn an election will succeed. Not sure if the country will he able to ever recover whenever this sad event occurs.

I think you need to take your conspiracy theory to the conspiracy theory category.

The fact that you think a president should get away with criminal behavior because you fear a coup is beyond unbelievable.

And yeah Clinton getting impeached for lying about a blow job was ridiculous.

Last edited:
If by "gerrymandered" you mean "heavily Republican leaning" or "majority conservative overall" then yes. Tulare and Fresno counties are very "gerrymandered." :roll: Just to re-inform you: the California legislature in control the districting of the state has long been controlled by Democrats.

So they are responsible for a republican gerrymandered district? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Sounds like someone is very upset they did not get invited for a fancy breakfast!!

Rumor on the street is the lunch for the football team at the White House will probably be investigated shortly.

So you think McDonalds is a fancy breakfast? :lamo:lamo:lamo

What bothers me is not being able to debate points actually made. Your comments are non-responsive. Clearly you agree with going after political opponents criminally. Have your fun short-term. Remember however that this game of tit for tat almost certainly insures this is now part of our governing process. Doesn't work well in Russia or South American banana republics,not sure why you think it will work here.

You call your conspiracy theory points? :lamo:lamo:lamo

It is not about me, it is about civility and decency and wisdom.....some folks have it, others obviously dont.

NwyMrCU.jpg

Truly surprised you are in the "criminalize politics camp". Had more respect for your views,though we disagreed at times.
And I have respect for you, Washunut. I'm not criminalizing politics. I'm criminalizing crime. And that's what I see with these two ...

Back
Top Bottom