• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller Probes an Event With Nunes, Flynn, and Foreign Officials at Trump’s D.C. Hotel

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[h=1]Mueller Probes an Event With Nunes, Flynn, and Foreign Officials at Trump’s D.C. Hotel[/h]Devin Nunes has been a pitbull for the president, growling at the prosecutors investigating Trumpworld. Now an event that Nunes himself attended is under Mueller’s microscope.

[url]https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-probes-an-event-with-nunes-flynn-and-foreign-officials-at-trumps-dc-hotel

[/URL]The Special Counsel’s Office and federal prosecutors in Manhattan are scrutinizing a meeting involving former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, one-time National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and dozens of foreign officials, according to three sources familiar with the investigations.

The breakfast event, which was first reported by The Daily Sabah, a pro-government Turkish paper, took place at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. at 8.30 a.m. on Jan. 18, 2017—two days before President Donald Trump’s inauguration. About 60 people were invited, including diplomats from governments around the world, according to those same sources.

Team Mueller is doing every opposition research for the Democratic Party possible on taxpayer money and using government power to do so. This level of corruption is unprecedented in American political history.

Team Mueller is doing every opposition research for the Democratic Party possible on taxpayer money and using government power to do so. This level of corruption is unprecedented in American political history.

Donald Trump surrounded himself completely with criminals, and you don't want investigators to even consider whether or not he might have been involved himself.

I mean goddamn. How do the right wing propaganda people pull this **** off?

[h=1]Mueller Probes an Event With Nunes, Flynn, and Foreign Officials at Trump’s D.C. Hotel[/h]Devin Nunes has been a pitbull for the president, growling at the prosecutors investigating Trumpworld. Now an event that Nunes himself attended is under Mueller’s microscope.

[url]https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-probes-an-event-with-nunes-flynn-and-foreign-officials-at-trumps-dc-hotel

[/URL]The Special Counsel’s Office and federal prosecutors in Manhattan are scrutinizing a meeting involving former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, one-time National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and dozens of foreign officials, according to three sources familiar with the investigations.

The breakfast event, which was first reported by The Daily Sabah, a pro-government Turkish paper, took place at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. at 8.30 a.m. on Jan. 18, 2017—two days before President Donald Trump’s inauguration. About 60 people were invited, including diplomats from governments around the world, according to those same sources.

Name the three sources.
Otherwise, your story above can be attributed to anti-Trump hearsay, propaganda, rumor, poppycock, aka :bs

Name the three sources.
Otherwise, your story above can be attributed to anti-Trump hearsay, propaganda, rumor, poppycock, aka :bs

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...eakfast-event-held-before-trumps-inauguration
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01/is-devin-nunes-in-trouble-with-mueller
https://politicalwire.com/2019/01/14/mueller-probes-event-with-nunes-flynn-and-foreign-officials/

Google is your friend.

By the way, you might want to let DP Administrators know that rules for the "Breaking News, Non-MSM" Forum has changed, and posters must now provide three sources of non-MSM in order to be acceptable. You have been given four; hopefully, that makes the OP legal under said new rules.

Yep. My gut feeling is that Nunes is just as dirty as Flynn. And I think he's going down. Rorhabacher looks to possibly be there, too.

As to the meeting, it possibly could involve the Turks and the dissident the Turks tried to get Flynn to essentially kidnap (via government force).

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...eakfast-event-held-before-trumps-inauguration
https://politicalwire.com/2019/01/14/mueller-probes-event-with-nunes-flynn-and-foreign-officials/

Google is your friend.

By the way, you might want to let DP Administrators know that rules for the "Breaking News, Non-MSM" Forum has changed, and posters must now provide three sources of non-MSM in order to be acceptable. You have been given four; hopefully, that makes the OP legal under said new rules.

The cult deflection squad sure is busy.

And scared.

And desperate.

And....COMEDY GOLD.

Donald Trump surrounded himself completely with criminals, and you don't want investigators to even consider whether or not he might have been involved himself.

I mean goddamn. How do the right wing propaganda people pull this **** off?

What an absolutely worthless message. Don't you think everyone including you, all your family and friends should have a $100,000,000 investigation done to see if any of you and yours committed any crime? All Americans should - but only Americans. Anyone in the country who isn't a citizen of course shouldn't be bothered. Oh, and of course no Democrats.

Yep. My gut feeling is that Nunes is just as dirty as Flynn. And I think he's going down. Rorhabacher looks to possibly be there, too.

As to the meeting, it possibly could involve the Turks and the dissident the Turks tried to get Flynn to essentially kidnap (via government force).

That is the question put to juries: "How do you feel about the Defendant?" :roll:

It is possible the Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich assassinated. That's how I "feel" about it. Where are the 13 Republican lawyer investigators with the fully power of government and unlimited budget - to then also of course investigate everyone in the Clinton family, everyone ever on Clinton's staff and everyone in Clinton's campaign? There is no privilege between father and son? Do you think Mueller has a secret indictment against Trump's 10 year old son. I bet he overheard something and engaged in obstruction of justice not telling anyone. Do you "feel" that is so?

In the efforts to get Trump all due process and all rule of law completely erased.

Last edited:
that is the question put to juries: "how do you feel about the defendant?" :roll:

It is possible the hillary clinton had seth rich assassinated. That's how i "feel" about it. Where is are the 13 republican lawyer investigators with the fully power of government and unlimited budget - to then also of course investigate everyone in the clinton family, everyone ever on clinton's staff and everyone in clinton's campaign? There is no privilege between father and son? Do you think mueller has a secret indictment against trump's 10 year old son. I bet he overheard something and engaged in obstruction of justice not telling anyone. Do you "feel" that is so?

In the efforts to get trump all due process and all rule of law completely erased.

wth??

Interesting. The second link in the OP is indeed from a Turkisk newspaper, describing a Turkish official as being there. But if reported by the Turkish press, it would seem the meeting was at least reasonably legit. Now that's not to say things couldn't have gone South from there ...

The U.S. taxpayer just got a big bonus with the $40 - $60 million that will be recuperated from Manafort alone. Thanks Robert Mueller! He actually will show a profit for the U.S. taxpayer as the fruits of his investigation continue to show a profit.

Last edited:
Interesting. The second link in the OP is indeed from a Turkisk newspaper, describing a Turkish official as being there. But if reported by the Turkish press, it would seem the meeting was at least reasonably legit. Now that's not to say things couldn't have gone South from there ...

True, but we now know that Turkey has skin in the Syrian game, and Erdogan was thrilled by Trump's decision to "let the Turks take care of the Isis problem" in Northeastern Syria... which just so happens to be where the U.S. Kurdish allies are located, allies that Erdogan has been trying to slaughter and just got a green light from Trump to have at it!

Also, when Erdogan learned that cooler heads had prevailed to slow down U.S. withdrawal from Syria, he blew a gasket and refused to accept any timetable except the one Trump gave him over the phone.

All these countries have been making their moves for the past two years, as soon as they learned what kind of corrupt, greedy incompetent they were dealing with, and realized they could manipulate him accordingly. We can add Saudi Arabia, UAE, and several other ME countries to this mix as well; Crown Prince MBS... "I have Kusher in my pocket now." Real quote.

That is the question put to juries: "How do you feel about the Defendant?" :roll:
"Opinion", "feel", "suspect", is what we do when we evaluate scenarios, but don't have - at least yet - hard evidence. You & I are not a jurors. We're members of an on-line discussion board.

It is possible the Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich assassinated. That's how I "feel" about it.
Hey, fair enough.

Where is are the 13 Republican lawyer investigators with the fully power of government and unlimited budget - to then also of course investigate everyone in the Clinton family, everyone ever on Clinton's staff and everyone in Clinton's campaign? There is no privilege between father and son? Do you think Mueller has a secret indictment against Trump's 10 year old son. I bet he overheard something and engaged in obstruction of justice not telling anyone. Do you "feel" that is so?

In the efforts to get Trump all due process and all rule of law completely erased.
Your feelings (and mine) do not constitute a mandate for federal investigations. But the feelings of the DOJ & Congress, may.

As to the bolded: Ken Starr et al.

True, but we now know that Turkey has skin in the Syrian game, and Erdogan was thrilled by Trump's decision to "let the Turks take care of the Isis problem" in Northeastern Syria... which just so happens to be where the U.S. Kurdish allies are located, allies that Erdogan has been trying to slaughter and just got a green light from Trump to have at it!

Also, when Erdogan learned that cooler heads had prevailed to slow down U.S. withdrawal from Syria, he blew a gasket and refused to accept any timetable except the one Trump gave him over the phone.

All these countries have been making their moves for the past two years, as soon as they learned what kind of corrupt, greedy incompetent they were dealing with, and realized they could manipulate him accordingly.
I agree, but for Flynn to have been present it would have been during the transition or extremely early in the Presidency.

But you are right. It could be anything, or nothing.

Name the three sources.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'three sources' but if it's news websites, I can give you three easily.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/425338-mueller-scrutinizing-breakfast-event-held-before-trumps-inauguration

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/mueller-investigating-meeting-devin-nunes-mike-flynn-foreign-officials-trumps-dc-hotel/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-counterintelligence-bombshell-shows-fbi-leaders-had-no-real-evidence-against-the-trump-team

Go on, you can cry 'fake news' now, I can't hear you.

I agree, but for Flynn to have been present it would have been during the transition or extremely early in the Presidency.

But you are right. It could be anything, or nothing.

Flynn was an unregistered agent of Turkey, but my mind switched gears as I wrote that post, and edited it to include other ME actors like Saudia Arabia, UAE, etc., who have been courting Trump via Kushner since the election. The world had a grasp of what they had to work with long before the rest of us did; it pains me to admit it, but I believe it's true.

Flynn was an unregistered agent of Turkey, but my mind switched gears as I wrote that post, and edited it to include other ME actors like Saudia Arabia, UAE, etc., who have been courting Trump via Kushner since the election. The world had a grasp of what they had to work with long before the rest of us did; it pains me to admit it, but I believe it's true.
I must admit, it is starting to look a bit dicey with some of the ME countries too. Not just the Saudis, but the Qatars. The last have all kinds of shady-looking coincidences going-on, and have been dumping real-estate money into the Trump Tower NYC.

Absolutely correct. Talk about unprecedented corruption at the highest levels of government.

Its hard to believe the people elected a snake oil salesman that know is being pursued by the law for his numerous frauds. Would you ever have believed that enough people that could be so easily duped in electing a President that quickly became the subject or target of 17 different investigations from varied federal and state agencies.

Wow, we have some work to do in the American education system. Don't you think*?

* - Um, actually, that is exactly how Trump got elected.

I must admit, it is starting to look a bit dicey with some of the ME countries too. Not just the Saudis, but the Qatars. The last have all kinds of shady-looking coincidences going-on, and have been dumping real-estate money into the Trump Tower NYC.

Exactly. Trump's corporation has been tapping ME and Russian money for decades, and now they see a payoff coming; they intend to collect, and so far they are doing just that with solid results.

Exactly. Trump's corporation has been tapping ME and Russian money for decades, and now they see a payoff coming; they intend to collect, and so far they are doing just that with solid results.
That's probably as good a theory as any of them.

Google is your friend.

You read words you didn't understand, I see. He asked for the names of the three sources for the news reports, not three news outlets regurgitating the same story in a news circle jerk.

Back
Top Bottom