• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller Plows Full Steam Ahead

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Last edited:
Gotta love how Trumpsters keep pretending like there haven't been any indictments or convictions or 30 different connections found between Russia and Trump's criminal enterprise, including multiple lies Trump himself has told about his connections with Russia which were still active while he was running for president in spite of him saying they weren't.

In addition to Trump's obvious preference for Putin (and other dictators) over American institutions.

From one of the articles:
ABC News has learned that at least three new witnesses connected to Stone associate Jerome Corsi ... have been subpoenaed to testify before a federal grand jury.​

I bet Corsi is somewhat relieved about that turn of events.

Of particular interest to the FBI agents, Corsi said, was a computer of his that Stettner wiped of all its contents in the weeks leading up to Corsi’s subpoena to testify before the special counsel's grand jury in late August.​

Have you ever heard of so many folks "wiping" their computers. In my realm -- management consulting for Fortune 500 clients -- nobody "wiped" anything. We archive everything because one never knows whether one'll need those documents to defend against a lawsuit.

Politicians and policy makers (and those around them), on the other hand, seem more concerned about getting caught with "unsavory" information on their computers than with making sure they have all the "backstory" records/documentation they may need to show the probity/lawfulness of their conduct and thoughts.

Don't get me wrong, if one has a personal computing devise that has government data on it and one leaves the government, one is well advised to "wipe" the device. I did that with the personal devices I have that had some firm-/client-specific data on it because once I retired, I had no right to that information. (I kept documents I authored because I authored them and, as an owner in the firm, thus have a right to them.)

From one of the articles:
ABC News has learned that at least three new witnesses connected to Stone associate Jerome Corsi ... have been subpoenaed to testify before a federal grand jury.​

I bet Corsi is somewhat relieved about that turn of events.

Of particular interest to the FBI agents, Corsi said, was a computer of his that Stettner wiped of all its contents in the weeks leading up to Corsi’s subpoena to testify before the special counsel's grand jury in late August.​

Have you ever heard of so many folks "wiping" their computers. In my realm -- management consulting for Fortune 500 clients -- nobody "wiped" anything. We archive everything because one never knows whether one'll need those documents to defend against a lawsuit.

Politicians and policy makers (and those around them), on the other hand, seem more concerned about getting caught with "unsavory" information on their computers than with making sure they have all the "backstory" records/documentation they may need to show the probity/lawfulness of their conduct and thoughts.

Don't get me wrong, if one has a personal computing devise that has government data on it and one leaves the government, one is well advised to "wipe" the device. I did that with the personal devices I have that had some firm-/client-specific data on it because once I retired, I had no right to that information. (I kept documents I authored because I authored them and, as an owner in the firm, thus have a right to them.)

Everyone wipes in the government...even Mueller.

Gotta love how Trumpsters keep pretending like there haven't been any indictments or convictions or 30 different connections found between Russia and Trump's criminal enterprise, including multiple lies Trump himself has told about his connections with Russia which were still active while he was running for president in spite of him saying they weren't.

In addition to Trump's obvious preference for Putin (and other dictators) over American institutions.

The stench of desperation is really coming off of them. But, they love their cult leader/traitor/Putin puppet.

Indictments aren't convictions.

I wonder how many of them get headaches trying to keep their alternative facts straight?

Back
Top Bottom