• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller Must Be Investigated For Destruction Of FBI Evidence: Giuliani

Did you bother to check any dates? You might need to do that because it really makes a difference here.

Hint: something happened in July, something happened in September. That should get you started.

The initial Strzok texts came to light in JANUARY, and the House Intell committee, which HAS OVERSIGHT OVER THE DOJ, demanded ALL OF THEM then.

Dance away.

So you're going with "MUELLER IS AN IDIOT , WHO DID NOT KNOW THAT THESE TEXTS WERE PERTINENT"?

Got it.

The initial Strzok texts came to light in JANUARY, and the House Intell committee, which HAS OVERSIGHT OVER THE DOJ, demanded ALL OF THEM then.

Dance away.

So you're going with "MUELLER IS AN IDIOT , WHO DID NOT KNOW THAT THESE TEXTS WERE PERTINENT"?

Got it.

Link for the red section?

And January of what year?

Link for the red section?

And January of what year?

More dancing. They have been fighting the Rat-Face Rosenstein for OVER A YEAR seeking those texts, and other docs.

Back to "MUELLER IS AN IDIOT , WHO DID NOT KNOW THAT THESE TEXTS WERE PERTINENT"? we see.

So much for "he didn't delete them".

Rudy is nuttier than the port-a-potties at a 3 day pecan festival.

Yawn.

So is zero hedge. Now, if you want an example of fake news, there it is.

So is zero hedge. Now, if you want an example of fake news, there it is.

They quote an interview from The Hill. The OIG report is ALSO QUOTED in this thread, confirming that Mueller DELETED THE TEXTS.

The DP Left continues its UTTER INCAPABILTIY to debate any issue embarrassing to the left...using tired, old, Alinsky bull**** as its collective excuse.

DULL...defined.

Yaaawwwnnn…..

Question for the Pro-Mueller DP members: IF HE DID , INDEED DO THIS...what say you?

(Odds of that question being actually answered, instead of A.) Ad homs on me, B.) desperate deflections, C.) ridiculously invalid "analogies", D.) all other responses other than answering the question asked.....1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Roughly).

Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn…..

I say good, it shows he's competent and is minimizing the oppositions potential strategies. I want him to go after Trump with extreme prejudice, because I politically disagree with Trump on top of detesting him as a human being.

I really don't care if Mueller breaks the law to get him out. All I care about is this.

49594138_739297529790647_1583985064046231552_n.jpg

Whatever Mueller has to do to accomplish this, is fine be me. Even if he has to fabricate the evidence.

Wanna cry about it? Let me show you to a safe place. Because I'm not a pansy democrat, who cares more about the means the finished product. I'm a results oriented republican who is tired of seeing his party being used by imbeciles and racists for their own agenda.

I'm not sorry, and I don't care about whether you like it or not. **** Trump and anyone who votes for him.

I say good, it shows he's competent and is minimizing the oppositions potential strategies. I want him to go after Trump with extreme prejudice, because I politically disagree with Trump on top of detesting him as a human being.

I really don't care if Mueller breaks the law to get him out. All I care about is this.

View attachment 67247231

Whatever Mueller has to do to accomplish this, is fine be me. Even if he has to fabricate the evidence.

Wanna cry about it? Let me show you to a safe place. Because I'm not a pansy democrat, who cares more about the means the finished product. I'm a results oriented republican who is tired of seeing his party being used by imbeciles and racists for their own agenda.

I'm not sorry, and I don't care about whether you like it or not. **** Trump and anyone who votes for him.

By DESTROYING EVIDENCE. Got it.

View attachment 67247231

Now there is the American spirit. You are in the wrong country Russia or China would better fit your beliefs. That is the basis for their justice system.

View attachment 67247231

Oh that made my day.:2rofll:

Grok sure posts some insanely stupid stuff.:roll: He's literally almost 100% fact free!

By DESTROYING EVIDENCE. Got it.

Sure, destroy all the evidence in the world, if it puts Trump behind bars.

You don't really understand how much the majority of people in this country actively hate Trump and more importantly his followers.

Let me put it this way, it'll be safer on the streets for Trump supporters if Mueller puts him behind bars. Do you think the lynching mobs are going to stop and discuss the finer legality points of assault before they start knocking MAGA hats off heads?

No.

So to save the riots, to save the destruction of property, to save face in general. Get Trump out by any means possible. Simple as that.

Now there is the American spirit. You are in the wrong country Russia or China would better fit your beliefs. That is the basis for their justice system.

Nope, it's entirely the basis for our justice system.

How else do you think we imprison more people per capita than Russian and China combined. With a lot left over to add in Iraq, Iran, and North Korea to that combination and still fall short.

It's entirely the American way to ignore evidence and facts and put people in prison for convenience or profit.

Let's talk about Trump and Sessions expanding civil asset forfeiture. That's them seizing private property on suspicion, with no evidence, even if there is no arrests or trials.

But hey, 'Merica, it only affects minorities so that's ok with you. Right

More dancing. They have been fighting the Rat-Face Rosenstein for OVER A YEAR seeking those texts, and other docs.

Back to "MUELLER IS AN IDIOT , WHO DID NOT KNOW THAT THESE TEXTS WERE PERTINENT"? we see.

So much for "he didn't delete them".

So you can't answer huh?

Mueller didn't delete anything. End of story. The phones were reset as per typical procedure. It had nothing to do with Mueller.

The texts were never subpoenaed. They weren't even demanded by anyone except Trump, but that supposed demand was made early November, after both phones had already been reset.

Page's phone was reset in July 2017.
Strzok's phone was reviewed mid September 2017 and there was nothing of interest found on the phone, one would assume that it was reset soon thereafter.

Therefore, unless you can produce evidence to the contrary, there is absolutely zero public evidence that shows that Mueller -- or anyone for that matter -- deliberately deleted texts, under any subpoena or otherwise sought by officials.

/thread

Oh that made my day.:2rofll:

Grok sure posts some insanely stupid stuff.:roll: He's literally almost 100% fact free!

Yah, he thinks a hypothetical question is a good setup for a gotcha. Puh lease.

here's a hypothetical no one will answer that implies what I think is accurate and factual, answer the hypothetical.

Someone answers the hypothetical.

Gotcha.

Like I didn't expect that weakness when I made the post. News flash to the Trumptards, you are so morally bankrupt, it makes breaking the rules moral to stop you.

Yah, he thinks a hypothetical question is a good setup for a gotcha. Puh lease.

here's a hypothetical no one will answer that implies what I think is accurate and factual, answer the hypothetical.

Someone answers the hypothetical.

Gotcha.

Like I didn't expect that weakness when I made the post. News flash to the Trumptards, you are so morally bankrupt, it makes breaking the rules moral to stop you.

I strongly disagree on that point. The point is, Trump is so corrupt, and so incompetent, with Dems in the house and Mueller coming forth with his case, it shouldn't be too hard to be rid of Trump. Unfortunately I do not believe, no matter how bad it is, he will serve a day in jail, maybe his kids, not him though. I think it shows deep flaws in our system, but he'll be protected no matter how criminal he turns out to be. I think the only consequences will be financial. Still I would love to see Trump broke and ruined before he dies, lord knows he deserved it long ago.

I strongly disagree on that point. The point is, Trump is so corrupt, and so incompetent, with Dems in the house and Mueller coming forth with his case, it shouldn't be too hard to be rid of Trump. Unfortunately I do not believe, no matter how bad it is, he will serve a day in jail, maybe his kids, not him though. I think it shows deep flaws in our system, but he'll be protected no matter how criminal he turns out to be. I think the only consequences will be financial. Still I would love to see Trump broke and ruined before he dies, lord knows he deserved it long ago.

Well, we already know that the deep state fixed Hillary's crimes.

Question for the Pro-Mueller DP members: IF HE DID , INDEED DO THIS...what say you?

(Odds of that question being actually answered, instead of A.) Ad homs on me, B.) desperate deflections, C.) ridiculously invalid "analogies", D.) all other responses other than answering the question asked.....1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Roughly).

Right again.

If he did do it, he would be in prison. He is not in prison, therefore...

Right again.

Oh Grok, you say the dumbest things.

Debunked, as usual.

Grok Fail

If he did do it, he would be in prison. He is not in prison, therefore...

There is NO QUESTION he did it, per the OIG.

If he were in the TRUMP ADM. HELL YES, he'd be going to jail.

Not with the current corrupt double standard being practiced.

Oh Grok, you say the dumbest things.

Debunked, as usual.

Grok Fail

Oh Beef you same the lamest things.

Nothing I cited has been debunked, but VERIFIED per the OIG report.

Keep up the SILLASS DEFLECTIONS/AD HOMS, etc.

We all know that is your limit.

Back
Top Bottom