• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller looking into possible witness intimidation by Roger Stone: report

Mach

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly looking into whether former informal Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone attempted to intimidate a man whom Stone has claimed served as a back channel to WikiLeaks.
The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that prosecutors on Mueller’s team have been questioning witnesses about Stone’s interactions with and comments about former New York radio host Randy Credico.

Stone has claimed that Credico, a former friend of his, was a conduit between him and WikiLeaks. Credico has repeatedly and publicly denied the allegations.

According to the Journal, Stone told Credico in emails that he would “sue the f---" out of him and he should “prepare to die c---sucker.”

Stone shared his responses to the Journal with The Hill, in which he stated that he sent the emails to Credico "to get him to tell the truth."

Stone’s attorney Grant Smith told The Hill in an email that Stone didn’t “do anything other than implore Mr. Credico to tell the truth.”

https://thehill.com/policy/national...-possible-witness-intimidation-by-roger-stone
Stone's story is that Credico was his back-channel to wiki-leaks. Credico tells investigators that's not true, and that he's been threatened by Stone.

I'm glad the mid-terms are over and we can see progress on the Mueller investigation once again. The full article goes into a bit more detail, basically Credico and others are on the opposite side of Stone on this, which looks an awful lot like he's trying to get them to get a story-straight and lie to investigators, rather than just come clean.

In this case, what do you think about Trump's campaign advisor Roger Stone's credibility? Based on his history, I think he has none whatsoever. His buddy/co-founder on the left, he got 8 years and plead on the rest...what's gonna happen to Stone?
paul-manafort-roger-stone-lee-atwater.jpg

The 1940’s called, Roger, they want their wardrobe back, WTF?

So Stone publicly claimed the guy was his back channel to Wikileaks. Then he said he was just joking. Now he's sending threatening emails to the guy saying "I'll sue you" and "prepare to die ********er" to make sure that this guy doesn't also make up a story about how he was his back channel to wikileaks? What the **** are these people smoking and where do I get some?

So Stone publicly claimed the guy was his back channel to Wikileaks. Then he said he was just joking. Now he's sending threatening emails to the guy saying "I'll sue you" and "prepare to die ********er" to make sure that this guy doesn't also make up a story about how he was his back channel to wikileaks? What the **** are these people smoking and where do I get some?

Now that Sessions is gone, you may be able to purchase some at your local head shop.

Now that Sessions is gone, you may be able to purchase some at your local head shop.

No thanks... that stuff has potent side effects: people are forced to sing constantly without stopping because they explode once they stop singing

This psa explains my point.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...-possible-witness-intimidation-by-roger-stone
Stone's story is that Credico was his back-channel to wiki-leaks. Credico tells investigators that's not true, and that he's been threatened by Stone.

I'm glad the mid-terms are over and we can see progress on the Mueller investigation once again. The full article goes into a bit more detail, basically Credico and others are on the opposite side of Stone on this, which looks an awful lot like he's trying to get them to get a story-straight and lie to investigators, rather than just come clean.

In this case, what do you think about Trump's campaign advisor Roger Stone's credibility? Based on his history, I think he has none whatsoever. His buddy/co-founder on the left, he got 8 years and plead on the rest...what's gonna happen to Stone?
View attachment 67244285

Leftists leak all sorts of things from the Mueller investigation except for the one thing leftists desperately want Mueller to find: evidence of criminal activities by Trump. Don't give up, democrats. If the new house leadership gets its way Mueller will have 2 more years to hang onto his high-paying job in spite of his failure to produce.

Leftists leak all sorts of things from the Mueller investigation except for the one thing leftists desperately want Mueller to find: evidence of criminal activities by Trump. Don't give up, democrats. If the new house leadership gets its way Mueller will have 2 more years to hang onto his high-paying job in spite of his failure to produce.

Trump's campaign is under criminal investigation.
Four people were indicted on felony charges in Trump's campaign (Manafort, Gates, Papadopolus, Flynn)
A few more are expected to be indicted (Trump's advisor Roger Stone, and Trump's son Don Jr.)
All agreed, some after significant pressure and conviction, to cooperate.

Your post looks desperate "failure to produce", it's juvenile on top of absurd.

I love it, it's the best thing this administration has been doing the past two years, and I look forward to seeing the investigations on this corrupt administration round up the swamp and drain it, piece by piece.

Trump's campaign is under criminal investigation.
Four people were indicted on felony charges in Trump's campaign (Manafort, Gates, Papadopolus, Flynn)
A few more are expected to be indicted (Trump's advisor Roger Stone, and Trump's son Don Jr.)
All agreed, some after significant pressure and conviction, to cooperate.

There is no doubt the Obamanite investigators are under great pressure from democrat savages to find blood somewhere, especially to make Trump bleed if at all possible, no matter how long it takes or how far they must wander off the original reservation to find something. But shooting down Trump's associates is not the same thing as scoring a hit on Trump.

Your post looks desperate "failure to produce", it's juvenile on top of absurd.

I love it, it's the best thing this administration has been doing the past two years, and I look forward to seeing the investigations on this corrupt administration round up the swamp and drain it, piece by piece.

I'm sorry you have not felt any benefit from Trump's economic policies. Perhaps your personal interests may have been damaged by his cutting back on government interference in business?

There is no doubt the Obamanite investigators are under great pressure from democrat savages to find blood somewhere, especially to make Trump bleed if at all possible, no matter how long it takes or how far they must wander off the original reservation to find something. But shooting down Trump's associates is not the same thing as scoring a hit on Trump.

I'm sorry you have not felt any benefit from Trump's economic policies. Perhaps your personal interests may have been damaged by his cutting back on government interference in business?

Mueller is a Republican, FYI. FAIL

Mueller is a Republican, FYI. FAIL

Like Flake, Mueller is a republican who is loved by democrats with similar views towards Trump. He served as Obama's head of the FBI. Mueller wears whatever party stripe will give him the best job, but he is clearly a leftist liberal with hatred for President Trump.

Your posts are too phony to take seriously.

Still waiting on those "Russian Collusion on the election" charges....

*yawn*

:lamo

Like Flake, Mueller is a republican who is loved by democrats with similar views towards Trump. He served as Obama's head of the FBI. Mueller wears whatever party stripe will give him the best job, but he is clearly a leftist liberal with hatred for President Trump.

Where did you pull up this nonsensical,unfounded claim that Mueller hates Trump ?

He served as Obama's head of the FBI.
Yea, imagine that, some people can maintain their integrity and professionalism along with personal political views. Then we have assholes like Trump and his supporters who can't even come close.

Where did you pull up this nonsensical,unfounded claim that Mueller hates Trump ?

I have analyzed Trump from my living room and found him incompetent. Wait. My bad. It was Mueller I analyzed and found to be biased and incompetent.

I have analyzed Trump from my living room and found him incompetent. Wait. My bad. It was Mueller I analyzed and found to be biased and incompetent.

And your qualifications to analyze as a self-proclaimed construction worker are?

Not if Chrisite is appointed AG. Doughnut Boy did all he could stop the med cannabis program in NJ.

And your qualifications to analyze as a self-proclaimed construction worker are?

I have opinions and a mouth. That is all democrats need to criticize Trump. Why should it be any different in my case?

Truly professional psychologists have said any psychologist who presumes to analyze Trump from a distance is a quack.

Back
Top Bottom