• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller looking into possible witness intimidation by Roger Stone: report

Not if Chrisite is appointed AG. Doughnut Boy did all he could stop the med cannabis program in NJ.

This is true. There is some personal connection to drugs with Christie that I can't recall. It isn't him or any in his family. I believe it was a very close friend.

I have opinions and a mouth. That is all democrats need to criticize Trump. Why should it be any different in my case?

Truly professional psychologists have said any psychologist who presumes to analyze Trump from a distance is a quack.

List these 'truly professional psychologists' who have said any psychologist who presumes to analyze Trump from a distance is a quack.

List these 'truly professional psychologists' who have said any psychologist who presumes to analyze Trump from a distance is a quack.

Everybody knows psychologists have no business analyzing someone from new reports. These quacks are biased politicos, not good analysts. Here is an interesting read:

Quack attack: 27 psychiatrists pen anti-Trump book

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/13/psychiatrists-slash-witch-doctors-pen-anti-trump-b/

Surprise, surprise, they find: Trump's an "antisocial" idiot with "malignant narcissism," and he's going down -- big time. And this is such a surprise because Trump, as these quacks and witch doctor analysts acknowledge, isn't even their patient.

Here is another read: The Real Story Behind the Goldwater Rule

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...1608/the-real-story-behind-the-goldwater-rule

Analyzing a political figure, living or dead, runs the risk of politicizing a whole field. In the Goldwater case, it was no surprise that many if not most psychiatrists turned out to be liberals who were ill-disposed toward Goldwater's tough rhetoric, but mixing politics with professional expertise was and remains toxic.
On pain of inconsistency, the same standard should be applied to all physicians, regardless of their specialization.

Last edited:
Your posts are too phony to take seriously.

But he has all these feelings, and they're like really strong feelings, what he says feels so right to him. Like our president, facts don't matter, only how things feel. He's scared, very scared, just like swampy!

Back
Top Bottom