• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller has McCabe memos documenting conversations with Trump

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Well lordy... I sure hope there are tapes.

Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.​

Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.​

Comey getting ready to release his memo/autobiography. He should include some bonus audio material!

I don't think President Dave Dennison thought this through very well.

Renato Mariotti made it clear that a significant reason an FBI agent would make contemporaneous notes about a personal meeting with the President is because he made comments that were legally problematic.

was mccabe sworn when he wrote his memos?

oh, yeah, that's right

it wouldn't make any difference

mccabe is a criminal

he lied---under oath---to the fbi---multiple times

mccabe is in extreme legal peril

in addition, the IG report is coming

mccabe, in a long interview with politico earlier this month "predicted [the IG report] will attempt to bolster the claims of trump allies that previous fbi leadership was corrupt, politically biased, politically motivated, for some people like the president and others who are intent on undermining me for the reasons i've stated it will be very satisfying"

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/16/mccabe-fired-fbi-justice-retirement-468647

nothing i didn't already know

but i recognize how much you appreciate new information

i also recognize the dire need

i got it from reading

i (who know an awful lot more about all these goings on than you) cannot foresee an outcome that does not realize a charge against chris steele for lying to the fbi

a criminal charge against steele is now inevitable

he's testifying in london again soon

Dossier Author Christopher Steele Ordered To | The Daily Caller

his last appearance there was a disaster

steele's gonna get it

and they're gonna try to flip him

a thousand things will follow, please begin contemplating their appearance

flynn's fate is now in the hands of discovery stickler sullivan

mccabe's is done

live it, libs, love it

it's yours

#releasethememos

was mccabe sworn when he wrote his memos?

oh, yeah, that's right

it wouldn't make any difference

mccabe is a criminal

he lied---under oath---to the fbi---multiple times

mccabe is in extreme legal peril

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/16/mccabe-fired-fbi-justice-retirement-468647

in addition, the IG report is coming

mccabe, in a long interview with politico earlier this month "predicted [the IG report] will attempt to bolster the claims of trump allies that previous fbi leadership was corrupt, politically biased, politically motivated, for some people like the president and others who are intent on undermining me for the reasons i've stated it will be very satisfying"

nothing i didn't already know

but i recognize how much you appreciate new information

i also recognize the dire need

i got it from reading

i (who know an awful lot more about all these goings on than you) cannot foresee an outcome that does not realize a charge against chris steele for lying to the fbi

a criminal charge against steele is now inevitable

he's testifying in london again soon

Dossier Author Christopher Steele Ordered To | The Daily Caller

his last appearance there was a disaster

steele's gonna get it

and they're gonna try to flip him

a thousand things will follow, please begin contemplating their appearance

flynn's fate is now in the hands of discovery stickler sullivan

mccabe's is done

live it, libs, love it

it's yours

The IG report hasn't even been released. This means you are talking out of your ass like usual.

There could only be one source for this--McCabe. Plus I dont doubt he took notes, he and Comey were both out to get Trump. But McCabe was canned for lying to the FBI, not sure why we should care what he has to say. Looks like Trump took down the conspirators before they had a chance to get him.

There could only be one source for this--McCabe. Plus I dont doubt he took notes, he and Comey were both out to get Trump. But McCabe was canned for lying to the FBI, not sure why we should care what he has to say. Looks like Trump took down the conspirators before they had a chance to get him.

He was canned because Trump hates him. And Trump "took him down" in much the same way that Trump successfully lifted political pressure off himself by firing Comey. How did that work out for Trump, anyway? Did firing Comey lift political pressure off himself?

Comey getting ready to release his memo/autobiography. He should include some bonus audio material!

Comey will have plenty of time to put the final touches on his work while in jail, leaking to the press is a crime, he was not a free agent when his boss, the President, questioned him.

You know pretty much everything you said there was a collection of wild guesses right?

The IG report hasn't even been released

i just thought you didn't like to read, i didn't realize it might be a disability

i sincerely apologize

The inspector general’s report has yet to be released, but McCabe was feeling its black mark on his future even before his firing. When it finally does come out, he predicted, it will attempt to bolster the claim by Trump allies that previous FBI leadership “was corrupt, was politically biased, politically motivated.”

“[For] some people, like the president and others who are intent on undermining me for the reasons I’ve stated, it will be very satisfying,” McCabe said.

link above

He was canned because Trump hates him. And Trump "took him down" in much the same way that Trump successfully lifted political pressure off himself by firing Comey. How did that work out for Trump, anyway? Did firing Comey lift political pressure off himself?

Why was he removed from the FBI a couple months ago? This firing is meaningless to the investigation. It impacts Andys pension and nothing else.

Thread: Mueller has McCabe memos documenting conversations with Trump

It is highly likely Mueller has a lot more than that from McCabe.

a collection of wild guesses right

LOL!

look who's talking

link?

links are an expression of self respect

This is what happened and the derelict ship of state has sprung a large leak. Watch the rats scurry for the lifeboats.

Three words:

The Clinton Foundation

McCabe is a known liar - was fired because he's a known liar. Liars can write lies too.

You know pretty much everything you said there was a collection of wild guesses right?

Everyone is guessing at this point, but where do you think the leak came from if not McCabe? Why was McCabe booted from the FBI a couple months ago? The only real issue here is the loss of the pension. Absolutely nothing else has happened. His firing a day before he retired impacts him and him alone. It does nothing to Trump or any investigation

Trump is a dumbass for not being to predict this would happen.

Thread: Mueller has McCabe memos documenting conversations with Trump

It is highly likely Mueller has a lot more than that from McCabe.

Right. Whateve McCabe has on Trump--which is likely nothing--Muller already has. Thie issue is simply liberals defending a crook like McCabe because he is part of the resistance.

Why was he removed from the FBI a couple months ago? This firing is meaningless to the investigation. It impacts Andys pension and nothing else.

Trump's animosity toward McCabe for being a witness in the Mueller investigation predates his removal. And since Trump has shown no inclination to respect the wall between the White House and the DOJ, everything about his removal and his firing are thoroughly poisoned. The assumption by every thinking person is that Trump made McCabe's removal and firing happen. Even you know that.

Trump is a dumbass for not being to predict this would happen.

Predict whaat would happen? If you think Andy was going to sit on these memos if he was able to keep his pension then Andy is as corrupt as he seems to be.

Trump's animosity toward McCabe for being a witness in the Mueller investigation predates his removal. And since Trump has shown no inclination to respect the wall between the White House and the DOJ, everything about his removal and his firing are thoroughly poisoned. The assumption by every thinking person is that Trump made McCabe's removal and firing happen. Even you know that.

McCabe was already booted from the FBI. Why? Oh thats right, you dont care why. You just want to make this about Trump and ignore Andys bad behavior

Back
Top Bottom