• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Two months before WikiLeaks released emails stolen from the Clinton campaign, right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi sent an email to former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone anticipating the document dump, according to draft court papers obtained by NBC News.

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

Yup, it's a witch hunt, and it keeps finding witches. LOL.

Expect to see Corsi indicted in the very next round of indictments. Or maybe his is already one of the more than 3 dozen sealed indictments on the DC docket.

Now back to the witch hunt........Nah, let's call it what it really is...... The turning of the wheels of justice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...e-pal-corsi-about-wikileaks-dem-email-n940611

Note: Seems that Democrats are not the only ones with apparent email problems. LOL.

Expect to see Corsi indicted in the very next round of indictments. Or maybe his is already one of the more than 3 dozen sealed indictments on the DC docket.

Now back to the witch hunt........Nah, let's call it what it really is...... The turning of the wheels of justice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...e-pal-corsi-about-wikileaks-dem-email-n940611

Note: Seems that Democrats are not the only ones with apparent email problems. LOL.

And the explanation Corsi has for all this is he is the modern reincarnation of Nostradamus. Amazing.

What I find interesting is this:

1. The only reason anyone has seen these draft court papers is because Corsi made them available.

2. Stone's response:

Stone, who has repeatedly insisted that he had no advanced knowledge of the WikiLeaks email dump, said Tuesday that the newly-released emails don't suggest otherwise.

"None of these emails provide any evidence or proof that I knew in advance about the source or content of any of the allegedly stolen or allegedly hacked emails published by WikiLeaks," Stone said.

"Since when did gossip become a criminal offense? Where is the WikiLeaks collaboration? Where is the evidence that I received anything whatsoever from WikiLeaks and passed it on to Donald Trump? These emails prove nothing other than the fact that Jerry Corsi is an aggressive investigative reporter."​

3. Corsi discussed Mueller's perjury trap tactics on the Tucker Carlson show...

Last night, Jerome Corsi explained to Tucker Carlson and his audience how the Mueller team was able to charge him with lying to them in order to pressure him to (in his view) to give false testimony implicating Paul Manafort. It is a harrowing tale as he tells it. If you believe him, he is a victim of a ruthless team that took possession of his computer, smart phone, and other records, and then spent hours grilling him over details of his communications years earlier. When he failed to remember that he forwarded one email, they had him on a charge of lying, even though, as he told Tucker Carlson (rush transcript via Grabien):

Now the special counsel came in and blew up and they actually sent me home and gave me an opportunity to review the emails. When I came back, I amended the testimony to say that I now remember the email. The special counsel was happy with that until I couldn’t give them what they wanted. Which was a connection that I had with Assange, which they assumed I have come which I I didn’t have. Now suddenly, they forgot they allowed me to amend my testimony and they are going back to the mistake I made, when I forgot the emails. So really, I think, it is completely fraudulent, the charge that they were trying to get me to plead to. I refused to plead to a lie.​

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...erjury_trap_muellers_team_sprang_on_him_.html

My take: Either Corsi is lying or Mueller is a rogue operator. Based on Mueller's actions in regard to others...Flynn, Manafort, Papawhatshisface...I have to lean toward the latter.

So many lives ruined... a pity

Jerome Corsi, “investigative reporter.” LOL

1. The only reason anyone has seen these draft court papers is because Corsi made them available.

2. Stone's response:

Stone, who has repeatedly insisted that he had no advanced knowledge of the WikiLeaks email dump, said Tuesday that the newly-released emails don't suggest otherwise.

"None of these emails provide any evidence or proof that I knew in advance about the source or content of any of the allegedly stolen or allegedly hacked emails published by WikiLeaks," Stone said.

"Since when did gossip become a criminal offense? Where is the WikiLeaks collaboration? Where is the evidence that I received anything whatsoever from WikiLeaks and passed it on to Donald Trump? These emails prove nothing other than the fact that Jerry Corsi is an aggressive investigative reporter."​

My take: Either Corsi is lying or Mueller is a rogue operator. Based on Mueller's actions in regard to others...Flynn, Manafort, Papawhatshisface...I have to lean toward the latter.

I like how your new tactic is pretending George Popodopolous barely exists.

Why should these peoples’ lives be ruined just because of the crimes they did?

Just the act of prosecuting crimes that wingnuts commit, is a crime itself.

Going back to my original sentiment, an inconsolable, prolonged, sense of pity and loss.

So many lives ruined from a weaponized justice department. How come Obama walks free today??

I like how your new tactic is pretending George Popodopolous barely exists.

???

I've talked about him before.

Just the act of prosecuting crimes that wingnuts commit, is a crime itself.

Going back to my original sentiment, an inconsolable, prolonged, sense of pity and loss.

So many lives ruined from a weaponized justice department. How come Obama walks free today??

And don’t get me started on the Hamburglar.

How anyone can enlist the aid of a conspiracy nutter like Corsi and not get pulled down into his mire is amazing.

Gonna be a lot of guys in prison for a long time....

Yeah, recently as “whatshisname” as you did above. Anything to minimize the crimes, eh?

Calling him Papawhatshisname has nothing to do with his crimes. I can never remember how to spell his name. That's all.

You get bothered by the most insignificant things, don't you?

Calling him Papawhatshisname has nothing to do with his crimes. I can never remember how to spell his name. That's all.

You get bothered by the most insignificant things, don't you?

Yeah, that’s why. :lamo

You are as transparent as Saran Wrap.

I’m not bothered. I’m amused.

How anyone can enlist the aid of a conspiracy nutter like Corsi and not get pulled down into his mire is amazing.

Gonna be a lot of guys in prison for a long time....
I'm not sure about that.

Knowing ahead of time that Wikileaks possessed salacious emails regarding the DNC that they planned to release, is not itself a crime, unless you lie about it under oath, which it appears these idiots are doing.

Now, if it can be show that there was a coordination between Wikileaks and Trump's people, you'd have a criminal conspiracy on your hands. The way Mueller has circled Stone suggests the FBI might very well have at least Stone being party to a conspiracy.

If the WH can be shown to be apart of a cover-up (which they are) then the Democrats should absolutely hold impeachment hearings, even though Republicans are likely to give Trump a pass in the Senate if there is a trail.

2. Stone's response:

Corsi is lying. Read the article. One of the emails from Corsi says there will be 3 dumps, one now, one later, and the third in October. Corsi's claim that he was guessing, as an **cough** investigative reporter **cough** addressed the October dump. Corsi, however, knew exactly when all 3 dumps would occur, according to his own emails.

These emails tie the Trump campaign directly to Russia. Russia stole the emails, Wikileaks obtained the emails from Russia, and Wikileaks dumped them, apparently after coordinating the timing of those dumps with the Trump campaign. 2 questions remain:

1) Did the Trump campaign know that the emails came from Russia, or did they believe that they were dealing with Wikileaks only?

2) In either case, did Trump himself know what was going on, or was this all done behind his back? People can make a case either way, but only Mueller knows the answer. There are presently more than 3 dozen sealed indictments on the DC docket. Once the investigation is complete and the report issued, if sealed indictments remain, they are most likely waiting to be unsealed the day after Trump leaves office.

Last edited:
Corsi is lying. Read the article. One of the emails from Corsi says there will be 3 dumps, one now, one later, and the third in October. Corsi's claim that he was guessing, as an **cough** investigative reporter **cough** addressed the October dump. Corsi, however, knew exactly when all 3 dumps would occur, according to his own emails.

These emails tie the Trump campaign directly to Russia. Russia stole the emails, Wikileaks obtained the emails from Russia, and Wikileaks dumped them, apparently after coordinating the timing of those dumps with the Trump campaign. 2 questions remain:

1) Did the Trump campaign know that the emails came from Russia, or did they believe that they were dealing with Wikileaks only?

2) In either case, did Trump himself know what was going on, or was this all done behind his back. People can make a case either way, but only Mueller knows the answer. There are presently more than 3 dozen sealed indictments on the DC docket. Once the investigation is complete and the report issued, if sealed indictments remain, they are most likely waiting to be unsealed the day after Trump leaves office.

Whether Corsi was guessing or not, there is nothing in the emails that indicate "apparently after coordinating the timing of those dumps with the Trump campaign". The fact that you have to use the word "apparently" shows that you are speculating.

As Stone asks..."Since when did gossip become a criminal offense?"

Whether Corsi was guessing or not, there is nothing in the emails that indicate "apparently after coordinating the timing of those dumps with the Trump campaign". The fact that you have to use the word "apparently" shows that you are speculating.

It isn't gossip unless Corsi is Nostradamus. Corsi isn't Nostradamus.

Jerome Corsi, “investigative reporter.” LOL

I actually saw him for the first time this morning. On the television. He granted an interview with someone. I was repulsed. Not to mention, the dude is a creepy assed conspiracy theorist. Perfect person to associate with The Donald and his spawn.

You really take gullible to the next level. :lol:

2. Stone's response:

Corsi's defense is basically, yes, I lied to investigators but there's a good reason for that - I didn't remember knowing about the timing of the release of these emails that have been the target of investigators for years and in the news non-stop from their release until that point! Why would I expect to remember knowing about those huge events months before they happened and feeding that info to others?

And when they showed me the email proving I claimed to know, that I had scrubbed from all the devices I own, I of course admitted to typing what I typed! But I didn't lie - I am just making the unprovable claim of not remembering these momentous events. Also too, I was guessing!

On a side note, it's unbelievable you're defending Manafort. He was a crook for years, well over a decade, and engaged in a massive money laundering and tax evasion scheme involving $millions. He was convicted in court, and admitted to other charges in a plea. On what basis is a federal prosecutor acting illegitimately in prosecuting those crimes? Who else should be able to engage in massive financial crimes for a decade or more and face no consequences for that? All of us? Do you report and pay taxes? Why should Manafort be excused for doing it?

I actually saw him for the first time this morning. On the television. He granted an interview with someone. I was repulsed. Not to mention, the dude is a creepy assed conspiracy theorist. Perfect person to associate with The Donald and his spawn.

He is a regular on the conspiracy woo woo radio show Coast to Coast...along with Alex Jones.

Yeah, full on nutter.

Corsi lied/forgot/whatever about trying to find out what Wikileaks had. Besides the perjury, what else did he do illegally?

Corsi's defense is basically, yes, I lied to investigators but there's a good reason for that - I didn't remember knowing about the timing of the release of these emails that have been the target of investigators for years and in the news non-stop from their release until that point! Why would I expect to remember knowing about those huge events months before they happened and feeding that info to others?

And when they showed me the email proving I claimed to know, that I had scrubbed from all the devices I own, I of course admitted to typing what I typed! But I didn't lie - I am just making the unprovable claim of not remembering these momentous events. Also too, I was guessing!

As I understand it, Corsi is accusing Mueller of trying to get him in a perjury trap because Corsi didn't remember that he forwarded an email years ago. That is the basis of Mueller's contention that Corsi lied under oath.

On a side note, it's unbelievable you're defending Manafort. He was a crook for years, well over a decade, and engaged in a massive money laundering and tax evasion scheme involving $millions. He was convicted in court, and admitted to other charges in a plea. On what basis is a federal prosecutor acting illegitimately in prosecuting those crimes? Who else should be able to engage in massive financial crimes for a decade or more and face no consequences for that? All of us? Do you report and pay taxes? Why should Manafort be excused for doing it?

I haven't said a thing to defend Manafort or say he should be excused for doing anything. Surely you know I was talking about tactics that Mueller used.

In the case of Manafort, Mueller pushed against Manafort for charges that could have...and should have...been handled by rank and file DOJ prosecutors or by the IRS. Mueller took them on for the sole purpose of trying to get Manafort to give him something on Trump.

I find that just as dishonest and unethical as hitting Corsi with the threat of charges of lying because he couldn't remember something from years ago for the sole purpose of trying to get Corsi to give him something on Trump.

As I understand it, Corsi is accusing Mueller of trying to get him in a perjury trap because Corsi didn't remember that he forwarded an email years ago. That is the basis of Mueller's contention that Corsi lied under oath.

I haven't said a thing to defend Manafort or say he should be excused for doing anything. Surely you know I was talking about tactics that Mueller used.

In the case of Manafort, Mueller pushed against Manafort for charges that could have...and should have...been handled by rank and file DOJ prosecutors or by the IRS. Mueller took them on for the sole purpose of trying to get Manafort to give him something on Trump.

I find that just as dishonest and unethical as hitting Corsi with the threat of charges of lying because he couldn't remember something from years ago for the sole purpose of trying to get Corsi to give him something on Trump.

That tactic is exactly how Mueller brought down John Gotti. Start with the lower fish, and work up to the big fish.

Back
Top Bottom