• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller draft report says trump 'helped putin destabilize the united states', watergate journalist s

HenryChinaski

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-re...abilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541?amp=1
Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”
“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn. We know there has been collusion of some sort by [Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul] Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”
Nothing really to add, I’m just gonna grab some popcorn and watch the 3 ring circus.

Whatever. At least he's not Hillary.

/Trump supporter mode

If Mueller's report is his Democratic team making political analysis rather than whether or not there is evidence of a crime, then it is per se fact that the Mueller investigation was corrupt and is only a partisan hate campaign against Trump at taxpayer expense on behalf of the Democratic Party.

Finally! This is the big one! Absolute, corroborated, indisputable proof that Trump is a Putin puppet! It's about time this came out.

Oh...wait...it's more anonymous sources and hearsay without anything tangible behind it.

Last edited:
https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-re...abilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541?amp=1 Nothing really to add, I’m just gonna grab some popcorn and watch the 3 ring circus.

Back in 2008 I disavowed Ron Paul's libertarian movement as nothing but an anti-American Russian front. In 2012 when the other third parties like the Green Party rose to prominence, I also dismissed that one for having Russian ties. Now it seems Russians have infiltrated a number of high ranking Republican congresspeople. Destabilizing the US is not a political talking point in this report and anybody who says otherwise is choosing to ignore the gravity of the situation.

If destabilization was their goal, they certainly succeeded by picking the right man for the job.

Having guys like Carl Bernstein going on the national airwaves to spread incendiary gossip is certainly destabilizing....but let me guess....it only matters to you if Trump is doing it...right?

Having guys like Carl Bernstein going on the national airwaves to spread incendiary gossip is certainly destabilizing....but let me guess....it only matters to you if Trump is doing it...right?

It's safe to say Bernstein knows more about the Mueller report than you and probably most of the entire world.

Back in 2008 I disavowed Ron Paul's libertarian movement as nothing but an anti-American Russian front. In 2012 when the other third parties like the Green Party rose to prominence, I also dismissed that one for having Russian ties. Now it seems Russians have infiltrated a number of high ranking Republican congresspeople. Destabilizing the US is not a political talking point in this report and anybody who says otherwise is choosing to ignore the gravity of the situation.

Putin wins when he destabilizes the U.S. Trump is only his instrument, aided by a number of Repub fellow travellers. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow_traveller.

The term fellow traveller (also fellow traveler) identifies a person who is intellectually sympathetic to the ideology of a political organization, and who co-operates in the organization's politics, without being a formal member of that organization

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

President Trump commented on impeachment Tuesday, claiming he’s unconcerned by the possibility and positing that “the people would revolt if that happened.”......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...peached/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.da95459edc6e

if-you-were-wondering-why-republicans-dont-want-tolnvestigate-the-14564478.png

tumblr_pk0f8tj0KQ1tw2v9j_og_1280.jpg

It's safe to say Bernstein knows more about the Mueller report than you and probably most of the entire world.

It is safe to say that Bernstein is a soldier for the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA!, and that whatever standards of journalism that he once followed he follows no more.

It's not destabilizing to report on someone intentionally destabilizing the US. You're literally blaming the victim instead of the perpetrator.

So far this is just hearsay from Bernstein. Looking forward to the report coming out and if it actually says that (or worse). Bear in mind though that if the report concludes that Trump helped Putin destabilize the country that is effectively putting the T-word on the table. What Congress and or the DOJ do with that will affect whether we hear official charges of Treason in any legal or impeachment proceedings.

But for those who continue to maintain Trump's innocence and the witch-hunt narrative, it is fair to point out that rather than drying up and evaporating as time goes by, this investigation as turned over one rock after another, each getting progressively worse for Individual-1. It's almost impossible to pretend with a straight face there's nothing to see here folks.

It is safe to say that Bernstein is a soldier for the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA!, and that whatever standards of journalism that he once followed he follows no more.

Hawkeye, Trump's biggest cheerleader, again uses his catchphrase with Russian origins. Everyone drink!

Hawkeye, Trump's biggest cheerleader, again uses his catchphrase with Russian origins. Everyone drink!

It is not about me, it is about Carl Bernstein and his crap quality journalism and about how emotionally involved in the story he clearly is.

Your "Power is lying to me" alarms should be ringing.

i certainly appreciated his shared insights at the end of the nixon administration

Seeing how the only destabilized is the Left wing, they didn't do a very good job. :lamo

It's not destabilizing to report on someone intentionally destabilizing the US. You're literally blaming the victim instead of the perpetrator.

It's criminal, if it isn't true.

i certainly appreciated his shared insights at the end of the nixon administration

A super ****ing long time ago....

People change, especially when they make their mark young and then spend most of their lives seeping in the corrupting force of power.

Finally! This is the big one! Absolute, corroborated, indisputable proof that Trump is a Putin puppet! It's about time this came out.

Oh...wait...it's more anonymous sources and hearsay without anything tangible behind it.

And we are to believe it is Mueller's team leaking this crap out?

Just like the so called bombshell NYT printed a couple of days ago and had to retract. I'd say the creds for journalists at Newsweek are even lower.

What a smart person would be asking is why all these fabricated drive by shooting stories now? Its looking like some are really desperate.

Back
Top Bottom