• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller draft report says trump 'helped putin destabilize the united states', watergate journalist s

Exactly. I mean, Bernstein helped to bring down Nixon, for piss sakes. He's not a lightweight.

I, for one, would love to know who the naysayers would believe, if you can't believe the FBI, the DOJ or a highly credible investigative journalist.

I mean the other night they were having problems coming to terms with the fact that Fox News was asking the President tough questions...

So far this is just hearsay from Bernstein. Looking forward to the report coming out and if it actually says that (or worse). Bear in mind though that if the report concludes that Trump helped Putin destabilize the country that is effectively putting the T-word on the table. What Congress and or the DOJ do with that will affect whether we hear official charges of Treason in any legal or impeachment proceedings.

But for those who continue to maintain Trump's innocence and the witch-hunt narrative, it is fair to point out that rather than drying up and evaporating as time goes by, this investigation as turned over one rock after another, each getting progressively worse for Individual-1. It's almost impossible to pretend with a straight face there's nothing to see here folks.

In 3...........................2..............................1..................................wait for it.

I know that you dont groove to me, but you certainly dont need to be obnoxious about it.

Move along and listen to people that you do understand.

Maybe one day you will learn to understand me.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Kinda weird you'd say that. I've been reading your posts since you got here (that is, practicing), and if anything, your posts are just becoming more and more confusing. I can't make heads or tails out of what you write.

I know that you dont groove to me, but you certainly dont need to be obnoxious about it.

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Learn to understand you?
One thing I know for sure- if you can't explain something so a person of reasonable intelligence understands it, you don't understand it yourself.

Kinda weird you'd say that. I've been reading your posts since you got here (that is, practicing), and if anything, your posts are just becoming more and more confusing. I can't make heads or tails out of what you write.

But you know enough to know that there is something there worth seeing and keep trying, so that is a good sign. Maybe it would help you to know that my brain was nursed on Tolkien and Vonnegut and Alan Watts and Jung and DT Suzuki and Pirsig and Thomas Moore (The "Care of the Soul" monk), and that I am an Eastern Mystic, and that I am one curious and tenacious SOB.

I mean the other night they were having problems coming to terms with the fact that Fox News was asking the President tough questions...

Wonder how they are going to react when they find out that Fox News' resident legal expert (Andrew Napolitano) says that the latest Mueller news is likely evidence of collusion. Between their reaction, and Cohen on the 7th, there might not be enough popcorn in the world.

And we are to believe it is Mueller's team leaking this crap out?

Just like the so called bombshell NYT printed a couple of days ago and had to retract. I'd say the creds for journalists at Newsweek are even lower.

What a smart person would be asking is why all these fabricated drive by shooting stories now? Its looking like some are really desperate.

Here's what gets me on this; let's say that Trump really is working with Putin to bring down America. What would he get out of it? Is he going to get a bigger house than he already has? Is he going to get a hotter wife? Is he going to get more political power? I mean, seriously, what does Putin possibly have to offer him that he doesn't already have? I'm quite sure he's not doing this for a Trump Hotel Moscow.

Here's what gets me on this; let's say that Trump really is working with Putin to bring down America. What would he get out of it? Is he going to get a bigger house than he already has? Is he going to get a hotter wife? Is he going to get more political power? I mean, seriously, what does Putin possibly have to offer him that he doesn't already have? I'm quite sure he's not doing this for a Trump Hotel Moscow.

Gotta hide dem pee pee tapes

A 'win'.

He's a pathetic little man baby who was always given what he wanted. The one thing he had to fight for (and possibly cheat for) was the presidency. The one thing daddy couldn't just give him. The ultimate feather in the cap for someone who couldn't quite cut it otherwise. But by royally conning the electorate with the help of buddy Vlad, the bragging rights were finally in reach.

A 'win'.

He's a pathetic little man baby who was always given what he wanted. The one thing he had to fight for (and possibly cheat for) was the presidency. The one thing daddy couldn't just give him. The ultimate feather in the cap for someone who couldn't quite cut it otherwise. But by royally conning the electorate with the help of buddy Vlad, the bragging rights were finally in reach.

Losing Trump Air and then being almost out of net worth would have broken many men, but not Trump, he refuses to give up, he wakes up every day ready to fight.

If Mueller's report is his Democratic team making political analysis rather than whether or not there is evidence of a crime, then it is per se fact that the Mueller investigation was corrupt and is only a partisan hate campaign against Trump at taxpayer expense on behalf of the Democratic Party.

Why do you feel compelled to write lies?

Trump’s Misleading Attack on Mueller Team

It is laughable that an investigation that is being carried out in the most professional manner you falsely call partisan.

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-re...abilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541?amp=1 Nothing really to add, I’m just gonna grab some popcorn and watch the 3 ring circus.

Why would a draft be leaked? By whom? Was the source reliable?
or, another one simply expressing his assumption? Wistful thinking?

Why give a heads-up to Trump by fore-warning him?

Is that draft still supposed to be the draft - or, it's been changed?

Meh. I think......some ancient reporter (of Watergate era).....wants to be "relevant" again.
The heady glory of by-gone days - of uncovering Watergate.
Now, it's "uncovering" Mueller's report! :lamo

Do they get paid for these tv interviews, I wonder?

Last edited:
https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-re...abilize-us-watergate-journalist-1289541?amp=1 Nothing really to add, I’m just gonna grab some popcorn and watch the 3 ring circus.

First of all, Mueller and his team have been very disciplined in controlling leaks so I question how much Bernstein actually knows. But that said, Bersteins report really says nothing.
This is the key phrase "He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not," Not sure how we have been 'destabilized' or what is meant by that exactly, but if it wasnt 'purposeful' on Trumps behalf then there is no crime. This strikes me as yet another worthless 'news' story with dubious sources and no real new information.

i certainly appreciated his shared insights at the end of the nixon administration

Nixon's people broke into the Watergate Hotel to spy on the Democrats. Obama took this one step further when he used the FBI and Justice Departments to wire tap and spy in the Trump Tower. I can see the similarity. The Democrat spying was justified based on a fake Dossier, written in conjunction with the Russians, paid for by Hillary. This sounds like a Democrat party based Russian collusion.

We should not forget about Obama and Hillary giving Russia all the uranium, while Mueller was FBI director. Didn't Putin give the Clintons $millions to show his appreciation? There is nothing Trump did that can hold a candle to any of this. The Democrats are using an offensive media and disinformation blintze, as a way to play defense, less their own crimes be known. They are getting very desparate because their game is about to end and then Trump will have his turn.

So far this is just hearsay from Bernstein. Looking forward to the report coming out and if it actually says that (or worse). Bear in mind though that if the report concludes that Trump helped Putin destabilize the country that is effectively putting the T-word on the table. What Congress and or the DOJ do with that will affect whether we hear official charges of Treason in any legal or impeachment proceedings.

But for those who continue to maintain Trump's innocence and the witch-hunt narrative, it is fair to point out that rather than drying up and evaporating as time goes by, this investigation as turned over one rock after another, each getting progressively worse for Individual-1. It's almost impossible to pretend with a straight face there's nothing to see here folks.

In what way would say this country has been 'destabilized?'

If destabilization was their goal, they certainly succeeded by picking the right man for the job.

Got to shake things up, keep you on your toes. :lol:

How about the Democrats, who are they working with? I mean their open border policy, bringing every imaginable crook and drug dealer. Are they working with the drug cartels to bring down America?

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

The saying that comes to mind for me is ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER

Last edited:
If Mueller's report is his Democratic team making political analysis rather than whether or not there is evidence of a crime, then it is per se fact that the Mueller investigation was corrupt and is only a partisan hate campaign against Trump at taxpayer expense on behalf of the Democratic Party.

Great, I give Trump the benefit of innocent of collusion and other crimes unless convicted but the other way it seems baseless accusations are fine. Mueller does not have a "democratic or republican" team, he has an FBI team and a grand jury. And last time I checked Mueller was a criminal investigator, not a political hack/puppet as the republicans led by their main cheerleaders in the Trump WH have been crying wolf for as long as this investigation has been running.

And excuse me? This at the expense of the taxpayer? Remember the Starr report? Remember the hundred plus votes against Obamacare when the republicans could have been doing something useful with their time? Or the Benghazi marathon run by the republicans for months and months and months? Or how about the totally partisan "investigation" by the republicans regarding Russian interference? Which was nothing more than a whitewashing exercise run by Trump's stooge in Congress? How about that waste of taxpayer money?

Ooh wait, but that was against Hillary, Obama and the democrats and then expensive investigations that have had little or no criminal fallout are fine because of it being about Hillary/Bill/Obama.

Total partisan response, I expected nothing else in this partisan nonsensical situation. And I guess if this report exonerates that Orange Bully in the WH, Mueller is suddenly transformed into the Knight of Justice and purity. :roll:

In what way would say this country has been 'destabilized?'

You mean besides the longest shutdown in history and the pending national emergency ?

tumblr_p1nla88DZ81skfdzbo1_1280.jpg

;)

It is not about me, it is about Carl Bernstein and his crap quality journalism and about how emotionally involved in the story he clearly is.

Your "Power is lying to me" alarms should be ringing.

Yeah. That Carl Bernstein, well known hack journalist :lamo

Your "hmm Trump might actually be a criminal after all" alarm should be ringing.

Back
Top Bottom