• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller delays sentencing for Gates over ongoing cooperation

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I love all the new Mueller information that's turned back on now that the mid-terms are over.

That is interesting that it's several ongoing investigations. It's been so long, I don't even recall what they could be (and haven't refreshed on reading it).

Manafort is not delayed, I wonder if his cooperation was as weak as his defense and he's not useful to them. Gonna finally sentence Flynn too...I wonder if they are gonna... "Lock him up".

I love all the new Mueller information that's turned back on now that the mid-terms are over.

That is interesting that it's several ongoing investigations. It's been so long, I don't even recall what they could be (and haven't refreshed on reading it).

Manafort is not delayed, I wonder if his cooperation was as weak as his defense and he's not useful to them. Gonna finally sentence Flynn too...I wonder if they are gonna... "Lock him up".

There was a report that Manafort didn't want to cooperate anymore.

I still think we might see Roger Stone get arrested Prime Time Friday night. I think it's going to be a slow trickle of henchmen and MAGAmedia people who get arrested in Trump circle. What's clear is that Mueller doesn't release any information he doesn't want out there. So those indictments might be just the FIRST batch. Then he teases this second update in January. So are all 12 indictments going to come BEFORE that??? Maybe one per week now? Will something big happen on Christmas? New Year's? Nobody knows. And that freaks Trump out!

Yeah, the new stuff is tantalizing. Mueller better write a book about his method when all is said and done. It would be great if he allowed Bob Woodward in there too. Just for ****s and giggles. Mueller likes to weave a trollish web far above these idiots and they never see it coming b/c they all think they are above the law. There's also reason to believe that Mueller is sharing info with the SDNY and vice versa. Which as we all know is investigating Trump's illegal charity.

There was a report that Manafort didn't want to cooperate anymore.

I still think we might see Roger Stone get arrested Prime Time Friday night. I think it's going to be a slow trickle of henchmen and MAGAmedia people who get arrested in Trump circle. What's clear is that Mueller doesn't release any information he doesn't want out there. So those indictments might be just the FIRST batch. Then he teases this second update in January. So are all 12 indictments going to come BEFORE that??? Maybe one per week now? Will something big happen on Christmas? New Year's? Nobody knows. And that freaks Trump out!

Yeah, the new stuff is tantalizing. Mueller better write a book about his method when all is said and done. It would be great if he allowed Bob Woodward in there too. Just for ****s and giggles. Mueller likes to weave a trollish web far above these idiots and they never see it coming b/c they all think they are above the law. There's also reason to believe that Mueller is sharing info with the SDNY and vice versa. Which as we all know is investigating Trump's illegal charity.

Yeah, the Grand Buffoon should write a book; especially interesting will be his version as to WHY he tried to BLOCK the 9/11 PROBE, and his ASININE PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT in the ANTHRAX CASE, which wound up COSTING THE TAXPAYERS $MILLIONS in DAMAGES.

I'd love to read his "explanation" for that , as well as the rest of his MULTIPLE PROSECUTORIAL SCREW UPS....

Mueller has shown he can do the dance by keeping quiet while the mid terms were on going. So much for Trumps bogus claim that Mueller would try to influence the election.

Back
Top Bottom